Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mique is offline Junior Member
    Hydroxycut :/:

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PoorMan
    Well, I first posted this thread in April. In that time, I decided to try Xenadrine. I lost considerable weight, but I cant say what its from exactly. I did a number of things. Low carb diet, lifting hard, playing tons of tennis (i use that as cardio cause running sucks), and took the Xenadrine. So between all that stuff, I went from 260lbs to 200lbs. Not bad if you ask me. Anyway, just figured Id update. Later.

Bravo! great job!

I bet the fat burner helped but im betting that its the diet and workouts mainly.

Nothing replaced that, the ecas help but without the rest results are slow to none.

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    im taking xenadrine right now and its working incredibly well. a few months ago i was taking it and doing cardio but not eating good and nothing was happening. well i made my diet more lean and now the pounds are coming off. im actualy getting a 6 pack for the first time in my life.

sonic is offline Female Member
    Is there a reason you're limmiting yourslef to these two products? try gennapharm's adrenaline. It's cheaper and I consider it to be much more effective the Hydroxycut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information