bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Angry 3 weeks to go, no more fvcking around

In 3 weeks come the 2 days that I've been dieting for, for the last 2 months....I wont bother you bros with the details here in the diet forum

I will continue my cutting regimen further after those 2 days aswell, till september when I will start my lean bulk cycle.

My progress so far is very good, went from 215 pounds to 190 pounds in 2 months, 4 abs are showing (in an area which was a big pile of fat 2 months ago), veins on arms and shoulders which both look pretty cut, legs also look real good.

I've been able to do my ECA empty stomach cardio since a few days ago and the difference is already showing...

I would like the 2 last "pieces" of abs in 3 weeks time....

So what adjustemnts can I make for these 2 weeks?

I was thinking :

1. I wont be having any cheat meals for this period, maybe 1
    2. Upping my cardio????' I already do 45 min so I don't think it would be a good idea?
    3. My calories can't go any lower, without serious muscle gain..
    4. Carbs are just PWO and PPWO, close to zero on rest days...

Suggestions?

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    "3. My calories can't go any lower, without serious muscle gain.."

I am guessing you mean LOSS here....

You could bump the cardio to two a days on Rest days only. A morning session of 45 and then another that evening. Very low impact on both though. I am guessing you already agree with the low impact part though.

Everything else looks good to me. As for the cheat meals, don't eliminate them....they serve a purpose. I would just make them more "clean". Its basically a carb overfeeding so treat it more as that, than pounding 4 lbs of cheesy fries Possibly limit it to one large carb overfeeding and call it good.

Also, if progress hasn't halted..... no need to twink it much

Can also end it with Swoles 7 days o' leanness

Jake

bor
    Yeah I meant loss

I agree on the cardio idea I was thinking the same thing....

No need for SC's program because I wont be lean enough in 2 weeks to use it, since it lasts a week I'd have to start then

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    In 3 weeks come the 2 days that I've been dieting for, for the last 2 months....I wont bother you bros with the details here in the diet forum

I will continue my cutting regimen further after those 2 days aswell, till september when I will start my lean bulk cycle.

My progress so far is very good, went from 215 pounds to 190 pounds in 2 months, 4 abs are showing (in an area which was a big pile of fat 2 months ago), veins on arms and shoulders which both look pretty cut, legs also look real good.

I've been able to do my ECA empty stomach cardio since a few days ago and the difference is already showing...

I would like the 2 last "pieces" of abs in 3 weeks time....

So what adjustemnts can I make for these 2 weeks?

I was thinking :

1. I wont be having any cheat meals for this period, maybe 1
    2. Upping my cardio????' I already do 45 min so I don't think it would be a good idea?
    3. My calories can't go any lower, without serious muscle gain..
    4. Carbs are just PWO and PPWO, close to zero on rest days...

Suggestions?
    -If your calories are the same from the last formula u have to readjust ur diet again cuz u need less now....
    cheat meal IMO: should be an increase in carbs...pwo or ppwo......
    on the off days u could do more cardio like 2 times a day...in the morning E....and 3 hours after ur last pro/fat meal.......
    -use red hot chilli powder
    -drink green tea....
    -use Iced water ...burns more calories since ur bod has to heat it up......
    -Use B5(pantethonic acid)sp?
    -Id up the iodine since ur probably not eating alot of salt which is fortified with iodine...look for potasium iodide....use bout 500mcg a day.....
    -lift heavy to send signal to ur bod that u need the muscle and not to use it..
    -glutamine ...use bout 15 grams 5 b4 cardio other 10 thru-out the day...
    -try to limit ur protein shakes to PWO since it takes more energy to digest food
    -include vegetables....stay away from broccoli cuz it lowers iodine absorption....which ur probably not getting alot of...
    -eat fish
    -dont eat alot of sat fat..
    -eat lean meat

well those are the last "perfecting tips" i can think of.....if i remember nething else ill post it...
    good luck

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    -If your calories are the same from the last formula u have to readjust ur diet again cuz u need less now....
    on the off days u could do more cardio like 2 times a day...in the morning E....and 3 hours after ur last pro/fat meal.......
    -drink green tea....
    -Id up the iodine since ur probably not eating alot of salt which is fortified with iodine...look for potasium iodide....use bout 500mcg a day.....
    -try to limit ur protein shakes to PWO since it takes more energy to digest food
    -include vegetables....stay away from broccoli cuz it lowers iodine absorption....which ur probably not getting alot of...
    -eat fish
    -eat lean meat

well those are the last "perfecting tips" i can think of.....if i remember nething else ill post it...
    good luck
    That's good advise bro. But I don't understand the iodine and broccli stuff. broccli is a negative calorie and a damn good source of veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    That's good advise bro. But I don't understand the iodine and broccli stuff. broccli is a negative calorie and a damn good source of veggies.

you are rite it is a good veggie..........
    i read this study that broccoli and some other veggies interfere with iodine absoption....but if some1 is already taking 500 mcg i dont think thatll be a problem...i dunno tho....i would cut em out and use green beans artichokes etc........ill post the study 2day or 2morrow when i find it....

bor

AREADY DOING THAT!

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING...

on the off days u could do more cardio like 2 times a day...in the morning E....

YEP STARTED DOING THAT YESTERDAY...

and 3 hours after ur last pro/fat meal.......

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

NEVER HEARD OF THAT....IS IT BECAUSE OF INCREASED THERMOGENESIS?

DOES IT TASTE VERY HOT?

-drink green tea....

GOOD ONE, I'LL START THAT TODAY

YEP, ALREADY DO THAT

NEVER HEARD OF IT, I'LL LOOK IT UP

I'M EATING A SH!TLOAD OF SALT ALREADY

DOING ALREADY THAT ALREADY

CAN'T AFFORD THAT RIGHT NOW...

GOOD ONE, I'LL START THAT, I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHAKES WERE BETTER BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN LESS CALORIES, MY FIRST 2-3 MEALS ARE A SHAKE WITH A FEW PEANUTS

-include vegetables....stay away from broccoli cuz it lowers iodine

I EAT A LOT OF THEM, MOSTLY RAW TOMATOE AND CUCUMBER, DIDN'T KNOW THAT ABOUT BROCCOLI

absorption....which ur probably not getting alot of...

-eat fish

CHECK

CHECK

-eat lean meat

CHECK

good luck
    CAPS, SOME VERY GOOD ADVICE HERE BRO, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, THANKS FROM VIN

bor
    IronFreakX - as I understand B5-PANTOTHENIC ACID is only used for treating acne not fat loss?

mmm I didnt know that (bout b5)

Let "Johan" give ya the link...he showed me the abstrack.....pretty intresting

-bout the 3 hours thing....
    the other cardio session should be 3 hours after ur pro/fat meal

-bout the red hot chilli pepper...
    yeah its friggin hot use the powder not the sauce.....i have an indian kind...anymore than 1 tsp and i end with diareaha all the day!!
    Dont use too much u dont wanna stay away from the gym...

-bout the glutamine...
    I dont think its a problem...i think most...protein shakes already have peptides in them...

-make sure you are taking anti-oxidants , A , C ,E , cuz ur body is going thru a very stressful time....

I hope u quit smoking......

Good luck.........

bor
    mmm I didnt know that (bout b5)

Let "Johan" give ya the link...he showed me the abstrack.....pretty intresting

-bout the 3 hours thing....
    the other cardio session should be 3 hours after ur pro/fat meal

AH OK GOT IT

-bout the red hot chilli pepper...
    yeah its friggin huot se the powder not the sauce.....i have an indian kind...anymore than 1 tsp and i end with diareaha all the day!!
    Dont use too much u dont wanna stay away from the gym...

OK

-bout the glutamine...
    I dont think its a problem...i think most...protein shakes already have peptides in them...

YEAH I AGREE

-make sure you are taking anti-oxidants , A , C ,E , cuz ur body is going thru a very stressful time....

I AM

I hope u quit smoking......

D@MN IT I DID, LIKE A MONTH AGO, JUST AN OCASSIONAL JOINTR HERE AND THERE

Good luck.........
    Thanks bro

Thread Information