_Tiger_ is offline Member

Question I need answers!!! haha

Ok so I have a few questions..

I hear you need to consume meals with either protein/carbs. or protein/fat.

So my question is..is a peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread screwing me over cause of the fat in peanut butter?
    Sometimes my meals will consist of.

peanut butter sandwich (Skippy on Wheat)
    protein shake
    banana.

usually post work-out. Am I allowing fats to absorb quicker because of the carbs?

Also..I love eating Salmon. But is Salmon considered Protein/Fats?..

I guess my basic question on that is..how many grams of fat per serving is a good guage to say.."ok, this would be considered a protien/fat combination" and not just protein?..am i making any sense here? I dont want to consume things that I'm thinking are ok when in reality I could be totally screwing myself over
    ================================================== =======

Next Question: When you eat carbs it spikes your insulin right? So you absorb more protein while your insulin is spiked..(correct me if i'm wrong)

so do you eat carbs..wait for insulin spike, then consume protein?? I would like to know how this works. Eat protein THEN carbs? I never hear anything about this kinda stuff and I'd like to get some imput.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    Ok so I have a few questions..

I hear you need to consume meals with either protein/carbs. or protein/fat.

So my question is..is a peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread screwing me over cause of the fat in peanut butter?

YES IT WILL

Sometimes my meals will consist of.

peanut butter sandwich (Skippy on Wheat)
    protein shake
    banana.

usually post work-out. Am I allowing fats to absorb quicker because of the carbs?

YES, AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THE FAT SLOWS DOWN THE ABSORPTION OF PROTEIN, SO IT FVCKS YOU UP TWICE

Also..I love eating Salmon. But is Salmon considered Protein/Fats?..

YES

I guess my basic question on that is..how many grams of fat per serving is a good guage to say.."ok, this would be considered a protien/fat combination" and not just protein?..am i making any sense here? I dont want to consume things that I'm thinking are ok when in reality I could be totally screwing myself over

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS NOT MIXING CARBS WITH FATS
    ================================================== =======

Next Question: When you eat carbs it spikes your insulin right? So you absorb more protein while your insulin is spiked..(correct me if i'm wrong)

YES

so do you eat carbs..wait for insulin spike, then consume protein?? I would like to know how this works. Eat protein THEN carbs? I never hear anything about this kinda stuff and I'd like to get some imput.

I SUPOSSE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PWO?

EAT THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

CAPS

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    thanks a lot bro..glad i know that now, i'll probably lean up just from making a better distinction between carbs/fats/proteins.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm sure you will, its a big step in the right direction

Btw, don't make your face your avatar because sooner or later you'll be asking some questions about roids....

Thread Information