Thread: eggs!!

dazbo is offline Senior Member

eggs!!

How can I prove to people that all the eggs I eat are good for me ?? So many thing they know it all saying you shouldnt have more than a couple per week!!

My eggs that I eat are even better than normal ones to because they are omega-3 enriched (Chickens fed flax) and these alone have many proven benefits.

Ive ate a lot of eggs per week for a long while now and my bloodwork is spot on and I feel of great health.

Any studies would be great

thanks

darren

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    i dont know but i eat eggs all the time! and i wouldnt have it any other way!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    How can I prove to people that all the eggs I eat are good for me ??
    Why bother?

I've moved way beyond trying to "prove" anything to people. If they don't believe what I say or are not open to listening/learning, then them.

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    No need to prove anything to anyone except yourself.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    All that muscle is going to turn to fat anyway

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    show them your bloodvalues and the will shut upp.

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    All that muscle is going to turn to fat anyway
    HA HA! nice one!

Lol, I like that!

I dont know why it bothers me but it does ! I know I know they arent bad for me, but it pisses me off when people have a go at you saying they are bad!! and what do they know ?!? Do they watch their diet ?? NO! do they research hours and hours a day on nutrition and health and look after their bodies ?? NO!!

Grrrrr!!!!

Just tell them plain and simply that there is almost no corelation betwen dietary cholesterol and cholesterol levels in the blood. They probably think its bad for them because of the myth that it raises the cholesterol alot.

Thing is those ****ers wont listen. They heard a doc claim it back in the 16th century and as we all know docs are never wrong. We are just clueless meatheads

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I eat 10 egg whites every morning Monday - Friday for the past 18 months.....Weekends I'll have scrambled with some yolks....

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Just tell them plain and simply that there is almost no corelation betwen dietary cholesterol and cholesterol levels in the blood. They probably think its bad for them because of the myth that it raises the cholesterol alot.
    Johan is right on the money. Eggs are filled with good fats, add omega's even better. The whole thing is cholesterol. Which is an absolute non-factor unless you are genetically pre-disposed to having a problem. There people are morons and there's basically nothing you can do about that, the world is filled with many people like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Johan is right on the money. Eggs are filled with good fats, add omega's even better. The whole thing is cholesterol. Which is an absolute non-factor unless you are genetically pre-disposed to having a problem. There people are morons and there's basically nothing you can do about that, the world is filled with many people like this.

We bodybuilders always have a disadvantage in discussing these things because people think we are stupid meatheads generaly. They have no clue how much we know about nutrition. More then most general doctors that is for sure. But they still will listen more to what the media and the doc's say simply because in there eyes they are more credible then some strange mofo spending alot of time lifting heavy weights.

yup those are the exact things that I try to put across!! Its actually been proven that the cholesterol in the eggs, is good dietry chol (HDL) and actually lowers the bad LDL and raises the good HDL

but yeah, they listen to the media!! ****ing stupid ****ing bastards who dont have a ****ing clue about the shit they talk about!! so there!!!

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why bother?

I've moved way beyond trying to "prove" anything to people. If they don't believe what I say or are not open to listening/learning, then them.

~SC~
    doesnt it piss you off though when you see some dude eating icecream and butterfinger telling you that lots of protein and clean carbs is bad for you? how do i deal with this? i wana smack someone in the face and im not even on roids so its not roid rage !

Thread Information