Veretta21 is offline Junior Member

Problem with alcohol lately

Lately when I drink any type of alcohol my body seems to lose any type of water in it---meaning everything feels like it gets so dried up---my eyes lose all their moisture and my contacts start to really bother my eyes---my mouth gets really dry---and my nasal area gets all congested---and its not from drinking a ton of alcohol---this happened to me the other night from having only two beers---this happen to anyone else? Or know the cause for it?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Alcohol is a diuretic, thats all i can think of.

yeah but from 2 beers?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah thats real weird. Maybe a new allergy?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't have any idea why that happens w/so little alcohol, but I'd stop drinking if that's the case and get an doc's opinion as that can't be healthy to be drying out that bad like that.

~SC~

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Veretta21
    Lately when I drink any type of alcohol my body seems to lose any type of water in it---meaning everything feels like it gets so dried up---my eyes lose all their moisture and my contacts start to really bother my eyes---my mouth gets really dry---and my nasal area gets all congested---and its not from drinking a ton of alcohol---this happened to me the other night from having only two beers---this happen to anyone else? Or know the cause for it?
    Maybe it was just a concidence ; your eyes dried up because of the smoke in thebar, mouth was dry from a fast metabolism, and you got a touch of the cold...

Why do you say mouth dried up from fast metabolism? It is likely though that the smoke from the bar played a part in my eyes and nose---its not something that happens every time I drink----but its not something thats uncommon

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I know my mouth always dries up frequently while dieting, and I've been told thats happens because of a faster metabolism, thats why people sometimes have bad breath while dieting...

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    you on any thing else? ECA stack or rec drug? not dissing you man just looking to help. I dry up when on ECA, but not after two beers.

try drinking spirits, Like Vodka and orange

actually the more I think about it---it only happens from beer--when I have mixed drinks or liquor it doesn't happen----I take whey protein--vitamin C--sesathin on cheat meals---and green tea pills on occasion

Thread Information