amature225 is offline Associate Member

i'm gaining weight fast =)

I did the calculation to figure out how many calories I need to maintain body weight (3,350). I was just curious about the science behind the weight that I am gaining. I am taking in about 3,700-4,000 calories per day. I started my cycle 2 weeks ago (400mg test and 300mg deca ) and I am gaining good weight. About 10 pounds in 14 days so far.

How is my body gaining so much weight now, but NOT when I am off a cycle? Is it just using the calories more efficiently and storing it? or just curious on what is actually going on..

any insight would be cool.
    thanks.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Well it depends on the roids. Thats why theres not just one kind of steroid . Test, is just that, Testosterone , a naturally ocurring chemical compound in your body. Deca is different, I think it also helps with protein synthesis

[Deca-Durabolin causes the muscle cell to store more nitrogen than it re-leases so that a positive nitrogen balance is achieved. A positive ni-trogen balance is synonymous with muscle growth since the muscle cell, in this phase, assimilates (accumulates) a larger amount of pro-tein than usual. ]-Steroid.com (Deca Profile)

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Couple of reasons are possible, water retention, glycogen supercompensation and muscle gain. Most likely the forst two.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    bloat from deca

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    cool.. thanks

Thread Information