georgie24 is offline Member

niagra falls got nothing on me!!

since i started eating cleaner and began drinking water i noticed i piss alot more.i will take about 13 to 17 pisses a day!! and thats while im at work.normally i would take about 1 maybe 2 a day.
    is this normal?im drinking about 1 gallon a day.
    but my question is 17 too much pisses

primodonna is offline Female Member
    WTF? I drink 3+ gallons every day and don't go that much.
    What happens here, stays here

I have a dunkin donuts coffee mug that i use
    i fill it about 2-3 times an hour .my co-workers prolly thinkin something by ,now i get up and go to the bathroom every 20 minutes

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink 1 to 2 gallons. While I haven't counted how often, I do go to the bathroom a lot. All that fluid has to go somewhere. If you coworkers start acting like there's a problem just tell them your trying to get in the Guinness Record book for pissing the most. Maybe you cauld sell them tickets. Tell them they can be part of history.

lol!! when i up it to 2-3 gallons a day then i might need my own porto-potty

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No problem...it's great that your flushing your kidneys. The color of your urine should be clear. If it's clear your good to go...no pun intended. A gallon is the minimum you should be drinking try for two. Drop the Dunkin Donuts mug and get a plastic water bottle that holds at least a litre (1/4 gallon)... saves you trips to the cooler.

Pete

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    2-3 gallons!! That's incredible. You gotta wear depends for that kind of intake. I'd have to put my desk over the toilet! You may as well catheter me for that kind of intake. If you're urinine is clear then you are fully hydrated so why that much?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    2-3 gallons!! That's incredible. You gotta wear depends for that kind of intake. I'd have to put my desk over the toilet! You may as well catheter me for that kind of intake. If you're urinine is clear then you are fully hydrated so why that much?
    Was this directed at me?
    What happens here, stays here

if the depends fit...wear them!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    between cell tech and the amount of water i drink, i easily piss twenty times a day. i should be off cell tech in a week, so hopefully that will go down

RON
    Damn 20 times Dane. That must be hard being in class all day.

You guys remember the Simpsons episode where homer gets a lazy boy chair with a toilet built in? That would be cool. Especially for watching football on Sundays.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Just a sad fact of life you drink that much you need to pee.I,m with Dane at least 20times.
    Primodonna it is fact that women have stronger bladders than us guys so it would stand to reason that you dom,t go as often(Lucky you!!)

DB101 even though your urine is clear and you are then hydrated you still need to keep drinking to maintain that status.If you are on juice its even more important.

If anyone from work says anything to me I,m just gonna say I,m practicing for my weekend of watersports

absolutely keep drinking but 2-3 gallons? Come on guys/gals How can you down that much water. And is THAT much necessary if not on some oral?

I drink about 6 litres of water and about 2 litres of milk plus 2 shakes ect.I think when you add it up you actually drink more than you think.

If I am training I will easily consume 2 litres.Must admit though all the peeing is a major pain in the ass!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm lucky i've got alot of prep periods. i piss at the beginning and end of each prep.

You guys are gonna start to think I'm bragging and hate me (at least those who don't hate me already) but I (we) have an office water cooler right here in the house (10 feet from my desk) and the bathroom is only 20 feet from my desk...so drinking as much and as often as possible is quite simple.

Pete

Yep your right I hate you j/k LOL

Or you could just wear a camel pack and a diaper.

DB you obviously don,t drink this amount of fluid , how much do you drink and what do you advise your clients? Just curious

Me, 1 gallon, but then there's the water in my creatine and protein shakes as well. Clients...are you kidding I ask them to do a gallon or half their bodyweight whichever is greater. Most don't consume half a gallon. So to hear you guys drinking a bathtub is cool, I just don't know how you do it.

Then I usually end my day with 6oz. of a good cab.

RON
    Pete, I've got that set up at home and at my office pretty much. Even though all of us aren't lucky enough to work at home. I own my own business so I say how things go.

Ron...it must be nice to be your own boss. But like anything I'm sure there are down sides. My dad has owned his own business for 15 years and is very successful, but he also puts up with a lot of stress. I bet some days you wish there was Vodka in the coolers

Pete

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    500ml per half hour. Cos I like it!!!!!!!

500ml every half hour what of Vodka?? LOL

Mike Guest
    Hey I urinate VERY frequently - I would advice getting two tests done just to be sure. It may just be your bladder but get your bp tested and your blood sugar. Diabetics and Hypertensives tend to urinate in excess.

RON
    Pete, ya at 29 I would say I have way too much stress. I wish I worked for some else. No one really understands how tough it is until their in this position. Luckily for me Im pretty good at saying "fuck it" when the stress gets to be too much.

The vodka would be great. Only I gave up drinking about 5 years ago. I still get ripped about twice a year (what a party animal huh). Drinking was really screwing my training when I was younger. I'd party 7 nights a week. Funny how kids change your life.

Mike, good point. That's how my father in law found out he was Diabetic. That and he was always thirsty.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Water coolers

Yeah Pete,
    I can relate, We have a water coller a few feet from my desk as well. I'm not sure how much I drink a day, but I have a reputation for being in the bathroom quite alot. Is that a bad thing????
    I swear it's from the water!
    IC

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    What you may want to do to help control your bladder is to do what X fiance used to tell me (she was a nurse). This going ot sound sick, but it works. When you are actually urinating, try to stop it, then hold it for a few seconds and then let it out again. Do this and it will help with the strength of your bladder cause it actually helps you control the muscles in your bladder and make it hold more urine. I forgot the term my X used to use, she suggested it after I coldn't go five mintues without urinating. They actually tell people with bladder problems to practice this (again I forget the correct medical term for this), but it works and will help you with your bladder control. It is hard to do, cause there is nothing like the feelin of taking a well deserved P?ss. But this technique actually is exercising the mucsles in your bladder, therefore giving you better control of them and your co workers won't look at you for going to the restroom every 5 mintues. this way you will only be going every 10 minutes. hee just kiddin try it it works wonders. It is a fact that women have better bladder control than men, must be cause it is harder and more inconvientent for women to have to go to the bathroom. Men just hang it out and go. No pun intended and no disrepect to the ladies on the board. Oh and the depends thing was funny! I prefer Stayfree myself. haa heeee haaa

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

It stenghtens other muscles as well

Hey Sicilian,
    Your tecnique for increasening bladder control strenghtens other muscles as well. I read that the same techiniques were used to aid in maintaining during the deed.
    IC
    Not that I needed to read that of course, I just came across it in an article. Yeah that's it an article.

Mike Guest
    Tobey -

yeah you're completely right - here's a little fact and I know ya'll will think I am wierd (Hell I have no idea why I know this!)

But that will also help you 'shoot' farther while "doing the deed" as Tobey says - same muscle that controls that as well...lord I am full of wierd shit

Interesting fact Mike

Scillian you,re right bro they get old people to try and do it as it helps to stop them from "releasing" when they really don,t want to.

Where do you guys get this info??

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well guys look what I started. man I didn't know that about the deed thingy, my X didn't mention that one.. hmmm I wonder why? Oh well, that is the same chit I read bout the old people Billy ( I just noticed you changed your pic bro), I was wonderin where you were.

topgun is offline New Member
    When off aas the my color of urine is usually all clear unless i drank before a protein shake. Now, i'm on sust and deca and most of the time the urine color is all yellow. I have no kidney or liver pains, but is that normal color.

Thread Information