Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    logs? not really...i have a scale and a mirror. im getting a camera sometime this weekend, but i have to shop around. so i guess i can take some pics to record. still wont know if it is the lipo derm or diet

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    logs? not really...i have a scale and a mirror. im getting a camera sometime this weekend, but i have to shop around. so i guess i can take some pics to record. still wont know if it is the lipo derm or diet
    I am still looking for one also digital 8 meg pixel for under a 999. I will have been looking around for some time. I find that http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp is an awsome site. Used it alot for graphic design product search for companies I consulted with. I would use that and amazon to compare the lowest. I am looking at that Cannon Rebel RT. Good luck with that. NICE FREAKY WEATHER IN COLORADO says the Florida boy.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i can get hold of of some lipoderm, but i didnt really fancy using two tropical products at the same time

i may buy a bottle after my ab-solve has finished

by the way people, thanks for the compliments but i still DO have the bloat - if i took a pic of me with my stomach relaxed from the side view then you'd see what i was talking about

Austex is offline Member
    http://www.avantlabs.com/store/catal...88677ae0c7953b

This involves home-brewing, but has anyone gone this route? If anyone still has a bottle of ABSolved, would you mind posting the product content/dose? Anyone tried this with T3?

Ab-Solved: Localised Metabolic Enhancer

(This is the New and Improved Version with SesaThin.)

CortiSolve™ (3beta-acetoxyandrost-5-ene-7,17-dione), a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, is an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production. SesaThin™ is a naturally occurring lignan present in sesame oil. It possesses great potential for decreasing fat mass, via increased fatty acid oxidation and inhibition of fat storage pathways.

Ab-Solved™ provides all of the metabolic benefits of CortiSolve™ and SesaThin™ in a Patent Pending localized infusion matrix. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make Ab-Solved the definitive product for those seeking to get rid of troublesome midsection fat and visceral adipose tissue, in which excess cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain, and which is associated with insulin resistance, high blood pressure, and other pathologies of Metabolic Syndrome X.

To summarize:

Combats stress fat

Reduces cortisol formation

Inhibits fat storage

Increases fatty acid oxidation.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 4 ml
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

3-acetyl-7-oxo-dhea 50mg

Other Ingredients:

Isopropyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, octyl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, carbomer.

Directions

Rub gel into the skin where effects are desired. Allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.

You can also use a 2 ml dose, which would give you 120 servings.

Warnings:

Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using this supplement. Do not use this product if your are at risk or being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or phychiatric disease, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, or stroke. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking anti-depressants, MAO inhibitors or any other prescription drug. Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headache or heart palpatations occur.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bloated mid-section-avantabsolved.jpg  

Austex is offline Member
    I think I'm gonna try some "home-brewing". I found 7-KETO DHEA softgels...will make a batch with their topical delivery system @ 12.5 mg/ml.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    I think I'm gonna try some "home-brewing". I found 7-KETO DHEA softgels...will make a batch with their topical delivery system @ 12.5 mg/ml.
    You'll be right on. Are you using their new Matrix-ABS Carrier?

Austex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You'll be right on. Are you using their new Matrix-ABS Carrier?
    Yeah...haven't received it yet though. What do you think about suspending T3 or combining the 7-KETO w/ yohimbine (or another compound with similar properties)?

Yeah...haven't received it yet though. What do you think about suspending T3 or combining the 7-KETO w/ yohimbine (or another compound with similar properties)?

Sounds all good, I mean hell you can get 15g of powderin 8oz I think. So you could add T3 and maybe even some clen and you'd have a nice topical fat loss gel.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Now how many bottles does it take to show results. I know everyone's diet will be diffrent and the effects won't be the same but how long does it take? For those of you who have used this stuff, before also does the yohimbie make your blood pressure go up?

Austex is offline Member
    Sounds all good, I mean hell you can get 15g of powderin 8oz I think. So you could add T3 and maybe even some clen and you'd have a nice topical fat loss gel.
    Any good ideas for removing the inorganics from the T3/clen ? Dissolve it in their solution and coffee filter it? I'd like to have a sprayable end product. (This has nothing to do with the diet forums, but I figured the topic is already here)

if you mix it with saline--or mix it with water and heat it till boiling--then filter...i think that'll do it. not sure though. is the t3 and clen already liquid or is it in pill form?

Austex is offline Member
    if you mix it with saline--or mix it with water and heat it till boiling--then filter...i think that'll do it. not sure though. is the t3 and clen already liquid or is it in pill form?
    compressed (tablet) form.

hmmm...this is for a topical cream correct? injection?

Austex is offline Member
    hmmm...this is for a topical cream correct? injection?
    Transdermal, yes. Injectable, no way.

yeah, i was just making sure....i would mix it with distilled water and heat it...it should separate the filler from the drug itself. you could then use a coffee filter

well i am now well into my second week using ab-solve and my gut has got BIGGER, by 1/2"

however it should be mentioned that i am in PCT and have raised my calories by 1000 (in the first week) and a further 500 in the 2nd

so i dont know if this is just because my stomach is more full or if i am actually gaining fat

the worrying thing is that my weight has dropped 1kg too

i'm gonna start using absolve 3 times daily rather than twice as of tomorrow

i have also just ordered a bottle of lipoderm to use when the absolve runs out

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    well i am now well into my second week using ab-solve and my gut has got BIGGER, by 1/2"

however it should be mentioned that i am in PCT and have raised my calories by 1000 (in the first week) and a further 500 in the 2nd

so i dont know if this is just because my stomach is more full or if i am actually gaining fat

the worrying thing is that my weight has dropped 1kg too

i'm gonna start using absolve 3 times daily rather than twice as of tomorrow

i have also just ordered a bottle of lipoderm to use when the absolve runs out
    You will lose weight for sure during PCT. Most roids cause glycogen supercompensation, so you are most likely just losing some weight that was never there anyways. Ab-Solved should help deal with any cortisol issues and prevent VAT. From you pics I wouldn't worry about it too much. You look good. But now you are also comsuming more food, that will add some circumference.

You will lose weight for sure during PCT. Most roids cause glycogen supercompensation, so you are most likely just losing some weight that was never there anyways. Ab-Solved should help deal with any cortisol issues and prevent VAT. From you pics I wouldn't worry about it too much. You look good. But now you are also comsuming more food, that will add some circumference.

thanks
    but trust me my gut is BAD - i'm gonna have to post some pics of me with it all hanging out then people will believe me

Transdermal, yes. Injectable, no way.
    Let me know how this works. Only way I would know how to do it would be by ordering the raw powders.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information