Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

bloated mid-section

i have been cutting for the last 8 weeks and have made some decent progress

i think my bf is around 12%
    i can see my abs really clearly when i tense them
    but when i let my tummy relax it still looks fat - 34 1/2 inch waist when relaxed

i still feel bloated and fat even though everywhere else on my body is lean and vascular - why is my stomach so bloated?

i had no idea where to post this by the way?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    At all times of the day?

Could be VAT or estrogen related bloat.

Cytadren takes care of that, it's what "Relacor" is loosely based upon now.

I'd continue to cut and see if you don't rid yourself of that internal fat through dieting alone.

~SC~

its not as bad in the morning
    but basically all times of the day yeah - but i am eating every 2 hours and drinking gallons of water

i seem to have that bloated roid gut look of ronnie coleman even though i am only on my 3rd cycle and dont use hgh

i will continue to cut though definitely

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You running a cycle now? Could be due to that.

yeah i am but its prop/tren /var and so water retention should be very little
    am also taking 20mg nolva daily

my stomach has been like this for years - i always assumed it was just fat - (been bulking for 3 years previous) but there doesnt apear to be much fat around my waist now that i am 8 weeks into my cutting cycle

but i still apear bloated
    maybe i just have abnormally large internal organs

I think Swole might have hit it right on the head. If the fat is making your stomach pertrude while you are still lean, then it is most likely VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue). This fat is purely controlled by hormones. Androgens as well as Cortisol play a role in VAT. After your cycle is done, I would suggest you trying a Cortisol blocking supplement like Lean Xtreme (systematic reduction of Cortisol) or Ab-Solved (Transdermal Cortisol blocking). This could aid in the reduction of VAT.

ok thanks a lot guys i will look into these products

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I think Swole might have hit it right on the head. If the fat is making your stomach pertrude while you are still lean, then it is most likely VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue). This fat is purely controlled by hormones. Androgens as well as Cortisol play a role in VAT. After your cycle is done, I would suggest you trying a Cortisol blocking supplement like Lean Xtreme (systematic reduction of Cortisol) or Ab-Solved (Transdermal Cortisol blocking). This could aid in the reduction of VAT.

i already have a bottle of DHEA ready for PCT

would i need the above supps in addition to the DHEA? i have just looked up these supps and it apears some of them have DHEA in them or a derivitive of some sort

Both products contain DHEA derivitives, that are designed to block cortisol. DHEA is a good product for PCT but I don't believe it addresses any Cortisol issues. Also I believe DHEA has poor oral bioavailability, so you may wanna try it in a transdermal mix for better results. Cortisol run rampant PCT so any type of cortisol reducing sup would be of great benefit, asides from the VAT reduction.

ok thanks i will buy one of these other products

is anyone better than the other?
    i was leaning towards Ab-Solved as it is cheaper and is also transdermal

Yeah the Absolved would be good for targeting the VAT, however I'd give Lean Extreme a try. It will stop Cortisol not just locally but systematicly, which is a tremendous benefit PCT. I think they should be about the same $. Lean Extreme is about $30 for 90 caps, roughly 30 days.

Thanks for the suggestions on the products Giantz.

~SC~

alo5603 is offline Member
    well, if that doesnt work either, i would suggest you consider liposuction. You may have adipose tissue that will not come off due to having it there for so long that the only thing you are doing is shrinking the fat cells, not gettin rid of them. My cousin had to do that because he dieted for like 2 years straight and couldnt get rid of his lower gut fat. But again, its just a consideration, not the only alternative. And its expensive.

alo

Liposuction is for fat on the OUTSIDE. He is experiencing internal bloat, which is caused by VAT. Liposuction won't do anything for him in this case.

~SC~

PRacer is offline New Member
    Hey whats up guys, do you think somebody could give me an amazing eating plan for just cutting and leaning up perfectly? My stats 165lbs 13% body fat, i wanna drop to about 7% asap, if anyone could give me a really good plan, please let me know id really appreciate it, thanks guys

thanks for the info swole and Giantz - full of good info once again
    much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by PRacer
    Hey whats up guys, do you think somebody could give me an amazing eating plan for just cutting and leaning up perfectly? My stats 165lbs 13% body fat, i wanna drop to about 7% asap, if anyone could give me a really good plan, please let me know id really appreciate it, thanks guys

RANDOM

i have heard that anavar can help reduce VAT - i am currently on my third week and will be running it for 7 weeks total - hopefully this will help

is there anything else i can be doing whilst on cycle to help reduce this VAT?

Quote Originally Posted by PRacer
    1) Don't hijack others threads w/crazy requests.
    2) No one is going to "give" you any kind of plan, you must research yourself.
    3) You can present your approach in your OWN thread to the board, where members can critique it.
    4) Refer to the top of the page as there are "IMPORTANT" posts that are guides that can help you.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    thanks for the info swole and Giantz - full of good info once again
    much appreciated
    Cool beans!

The Anavar is good, and the products that Giantz suggested. You can also run Cytadren if you wish, that would work.

~SC~

Cytadren would no doubt take care of this if you can get ahold of some.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    can it be taken alone?
    250 mg ED maybe 6 hours apart since the half life is 6-8 i think
    is this correct?

The cytadren !!!

I know! Scatching my head, cause I have no clue.

I know! Scatching my head, cause I have no clue.
    oh ok my bad

Don't make me fvck you up Iron!

This is what I found

Cytadren is not an anabolic /androgenic steroid . Cytadren inhibits the buildup of androgens, estrogens, and the suprarenal cortical hormones (glucocorticoids and mineralocor-ticoids). Cytadren has a highly antiestrogenic effect since, on the one hand, it inhibits the body's own estrogen production and, on the other hand, it obviates the conversion of androgens into estrogens. This is especially en-couraging since it helps to keep the estrogen level of bodybuilders low. The second highly interesting point is that Cytadren prohibits the buildup of adrenocortical hormones. It obviates the production of endogenous cortisone like no other compound by inhibiting the conversion of cholesterol into cortisone. For this reason, Cytadren, in school medicine, is used for the treatment of Cushing's syndrome, a hyperfunction of the adrenal glands which causes the body to overproduce cortisone. Consequently, it reduces the cortisone level, which has several advantages for the athlete. Cortisone is a cata-bolic hormone and catabolic is the exact opposite of anabolic. Corti-sone prevents the protein synthesis in the muscle cell, resulting in a muscular atrophy by breaking down amino acids in the muscle cell.

The human body constantly releases cortisone and reacts to stress situations such as intense training by increasing its cortisone re-lease. Natural bodybuilders, therefore, after a short time, experience a stagnation in their development since the release of the body's cortisone is higher than the anabolic effect of working out. The more advanced the athlete and the harder his workout, the more his cor-tisone level will increase.

If the release of cortisone can be successfully obviated or at least considerably reduced the ratio of anabolic hormones to catabolic hormones in the body shifts in favor of the former. This results in an increase in muscle mass and body strength. And Cytadren achieves exactly these results; however, there is one problem. Cytadren reduces the cortisone level so effectively that the body tries to balance this by hypophysially producing more ACTH (adenocorticotropic hormone), thus stimulating the secretion of cortisone by the adrenal glands. Thus in school medicine, when treating Cushing's syndrome, a low dose of oral hydrocortisone is used to prevent the hypophysis from producing ACTH. The dose is so low that the cortisone level in the blood does not rise substantially. And this is exactly the problem. Cytadren reduces the cortisone level which the body balances by producing ACTH, thus neutralizing the effect of Cytadren. If exogenous hydrocor-tisone is taken no ACTH is produced; however, this also reduces the effect of Cytadren. It is therefore necessary to find an admin-istration schedule that prevents or delays the body's own pro-duction of ACTH. Since the body does not show abrupt reactions when the cortisone level is lowered by the intake of Cytadren, the compound must be taken over several days before the body be-gins reacting. If Cytadren is only taken for a period of two days and then discontinued for two entire days, it seems logical that the body will not have enough time to react accordingly, thus interrupting the production of ACTH in the hypophysis. Similar to Clenbuterol , an alternating administration schedule with two days of administration and two days of abstinence is created. Another problem needs to be solved since Cytadren, as mentioned earlier, inhibits the body's own production of androgen. Cytadren, therefore, should not be used by natural bodybuilders. The solu-tion to this problem is to take a long-term effective testosterone such as Testosterone enanthate simultaneously. Testoviron Depot 250, for example, can be considered as one such possible com-pound.

As for the question of dosage, we have arrived at a very interesting point. In school medicine the dosage for the treatment of Cushing's syndrome is between 2 and 7 tablets per day. Since not enough ath-letes~ have used this compound so far, we do not have enough ex-perimental data. Due to the fact that the cortisone level of athletes is not as high as in persons who suffer from a hyperfunction of the adrenal glands, it is probable that lower dosages are sufficient. A dose of mor than 250mg/day is not recommended and should be taken very carefully. A good example of dose is: half a tab 125mg in the morning and 62.5mg (quarter tab) every six hours. Make sure to not abruptly discontinure as cortisol rebound may occur. The tablets are always taken indi-vidually, in regular intervals throughout the day, and taken best during meals. How long should it be taken? This ques-tion is difficult to answer but, considering that the body can-some-times increase the production of ACTH, it is advised that the com-pound is not used longer than 4-6 weeks. (We must also consider potential side effects, which we will discuss in a minute.) An-other interesting aspect: Cytadren is (as of yet) not on any dop-ing list. We have heard from reliable informants that a combina-tion of Cytadren, growth hormones, and a low quantity of in-jectable testosterone is the new hit among athletes of any field, since it allows the athlete to pass any doping test.

Thus the side effects of Cytadren need to be looked at and they are, unfortunately, numerous and sometimes very severe. The most common side effects are fatigue and dizziness. Lack of con-centration, restlessness, depression, apathy, and sleeping disorder are less common but possible. Even rarer and mostly depending on the doses are nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal pain, diar-rhea, and headaches. A possible rash and the already-mentioned fatigue and dizziness are usually initial symptoms and these can be minimized by taking slowly increasing dosages, or they may simply disappear. The package insert of Ciba-Geigy GmbH Ger-many also states that in some cases there is an inadequate thy-roid function which requires treatment. It is therefore recom-mended that the thyroid gland be supervised by a physician dur-ing intake of Cytadren. Another problem that can occur is liver disease. Cases of reduced counts of the white blood cells, the blood platelets, and even of all blood cells have been reported. Those who plan to try Cytadren should carefully read the package in-sert. It has been our experience that athletes, due to the reduced cortisone level, complain about joint pain and are also exposed to a higher risk of getting injured. There is no question that Cytadren is effective when taken according to the two-day alternating ad-ministration schedule; however, the athlete should carefully con-sider the cost/benefit factor prior to taking the compound. Cytadren is in U.S. pharmacies only available by prescription. A package with 100 tablets of 250 mg each costs $190.-, so that Cytadren is not a budget-priced compound. Each package contains 10 push-through strips of 10 tablets each. The tablets are indented on one side with an imprinted "G" on both the right and left of the breakage line. On the other side of the tablet the letters "CG" are punched in. Cytadren is rarely found on the black market.

http://www.steroid.com/CYTADREN.phtml

It can cause underactive thyroid http://www.drugs.com/cons/Cytadren.html

and 1000mg lowers test levels http://www.medpharmacare.com/cytadren.htm

Talking

Don't make me fvck you up Iron!
    shhh shhh calm down
    *me saying this while arm extending and layed on Giantz's forehead while he tries to punch me and move forward but cant*

calm down boys - iron have you overdosed on cookies again?

i cant get cytadren - i'm off to the docs in a week and will try and ask him to prescribe me some but he doesnt usually git me shit

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    doesnt cytadren stop working after a week or so? The body begins producing cortisol again despite the cytadren. I am not 100% sure of this but thatswhat I have heard..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude i have the same problem i have a ronnie gut as well i am lean i just cant get my belly to stop potruding it doesnt seem like cytadren would be the best route though any other suggestions

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    there is always good old fashion vitamin c. the products giantz listes is the best but vitamin c can be found everywhere so I recon it could help.

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Dude i have the same problem i have a ronnie gut as well i am lean i just cant get my belly to stop potruding it doesnt seem like cytadren would be the best route though any other suggestions
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...29&postcount=6

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    any HGH usage here? could be a distended belly, eh?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I havent used hgh at all

Most likely VAT.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Liposuction is for fat on the OUTSIDE. He is experiencing internal bloat, which is caused by VAT. Liposuction won't do anything for him in this case.

~SC~
    Oh I see swole, i guess i didnt read it correctly, didnt realize his was an internal problem. But i second the Var idea, heard the same thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    doesnt cytadren stop working after a week or so? The body begins producing cortisol again despite the cytadren. I am not 100% sure of this but thatswhat I have heard..

you and your vitamin c

i'm currently taking 6g a day - think i should up it?

i have just upped my anavar dose from 50mg to 60mg a day and increased my cardio this week

there are singns of improvement already- my waist measured 33 1/2 this morning - but after eating all day - its more likely to be 34 - 34 1/2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information