Thread: Bulking

WarriorChief is offline New Member

Bulking

Quick question i am on a blulking diet while in a 500mg a week test sust cycle. i understand that getting calories from your food is very important, but would it be ok to throw in some weight gainer with my shakes here and there to help out with calorie intake? also can some one give me some stats on the amount of calories that are in chicken and steak? thanks for the help.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Fitday.com for calories of foods like chicken/steak. You'll have to look up the cuts and enter the portion sizes.

Weight gainers are usually full of sugar and crap, so I'd watch out for those.

~SC~

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorChief
    Quick question i am on a blulking diet while in a 500mg a week test sust cycle. i understand that getting calories from your food is very important, but would it be ok to throw in some weight gainer with my shakes here and there to help out with calorie intake? also can some one give me some stats on the amount of calories that are in chicken and steak? thanks for the help.
    a little bit more info on your stats would help us help you better. fat %, height, weight, etc. if you are genetically lean/hardgainer or whatever....it can be ok for you to take a weight gainer for a little extra calories. your age also, cause of metabolism. a good weight gainer/protein shake is mass fuel. it has alot of whey and casein protein with about 600+ calories. its not crazy on calories, but will get you over the top where you need.

WarriorChief is offline New Member
    thanks guys. i am 28 6feet 195 pounds hardgainer. about 14%bf. i work crazy shifts and on my day that i work i cant get in all the eating so i tend to throw in the wieghtgainer to make up for the lack of cals. that fitday is a great site, thank you.

Thread Information