3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

"""""Help, diet based on Rambo/Swole based diet"""""

Now im at 335, with my highest bodyfat in the last 8 years HELL **** IT!

Here I took the Rambo plan based on Swole cat diet and came up with this.

1. Protein (g).................. 431.75 Grams 50%
    2. Carbs (g).................... 345.4 Grams 40%
    3. Fat (g)........................ 38.37778 Grams 10%

6 meals : 578/meal
    Typical day :

Meal -1-
    Product Quant Protein Carbs Fat Calories

Crystal 1 0gr 0gr 0gr 0 cal
    Eggs whites 10 35gr 3gr 0gr 135 cal
    Oats 2 cups 47gr 54gr 5gr 291 cal
    Bananas 1 1gr 28gr 1gr 109 cal

Total : 48gr 82gr 5gr 564

Meals -2-
    Products Quant Protein Carbs Fat Calories

Shake 2 80gr 2gr 1gr 300 cal
    Udo’s 1 tab 1gr 0gr 17gr 171 cal

Total: 81gr 2gr 18gr 471 cal

Repas -3-
    Products Quant Proteins Carbs Fat Calories

Veggie Mix 10oz 9gr 38gr 1gr 182 cal
    chicken 1 breast 55gr 0gr 6gr 287 cal

Total : 64gr 38gr 7gr 469 cal

meal POST WOKOUT -4-

Brown rice 1 cup 15gr 45gr 1gr 216
    chicken 1 breast 55gr 0gr 0gr 287 cal

Total : 70gr 143gr 1 503 cal

meal-5-

Brown rice 1 cup 15gr 45gr 1gr 216 cal
    veggie Mix 10oz 9gr 38gr 1gr 182 cal

Total: 79gr 83gr 2gr 685cal

Meal -6-

Shake 2 80gr 2gr 2gr 300 cal
    Udo’s 1 spoon 2gr 0gr 17gr 150 cal

Total: 22gr 2gr 19gr 450 cal

Grand total 424gr 350gr 52gr 3142 cal

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks pretty good Vandoo.

'cept the PWO meal.

DO you usually EAT your PWO meal as opposed to drinking it?

Switch to a whey/dex shake..or if you are averse to drinking something PWO...switch to a fast digesting pro/carb source: like fat-free cottage cheese and rice pudding (i.e. baby food)

whey/dex would be preferable...and it's what i use while cutting

If the above-mentioned diet is cleaner than what you currently eat..you'll tighten up.

But after a couple weeks IMO fat-loss'll stagnate.

At that point you may want to adjust the macros

3564 kcals is the current number of calories the above-mentioned diet will supply.

This is maintenance calories for someone with LBM: 297 lbs

What's your LBM?

Eating just enough to maintain LBM is the key to cutting
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 09-15-2005 at 11:29 PM.

my LBM is around 260

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    What your total weight Vandoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    What your total weight Vandoo?

about 330-335 now

So figure you're gonna need to start at about 3,300 cals or so. And then gradually taper down from there.

As for the post workout comment by Nark. You do need something that is more easily digested protein wise. However I personally don't feel you have to have the Dex. You could do brown rice and a shake, oats and a shake etc....

does 1 chicken breast have 55gr of protien???

i thought it was 21-23 depending on size

also

"""meal POST WOKOUT -4-

Brown rice 1 cup 15gr 45gr 1gr 216

Total : 70gr 143gr 1 503 cal"""

how did you get 143gr of carbs?? that would be around 500cal on its own... or is it a typo?

I'm with Nark
    drink around 100g of simple carbs (gatorade) and around 60g of protien as I have always been told 60g of protien within the first 30mins after a workout is like 120 later on in the day

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I am not mistaken, You need more fats and less carbs or at least restict your carbs to PWO1&2 and may be some before your work out in meal 3. You're blunting lyposis for the most part from what i can gather.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    If I am not mistaken, You need more fats and less carbs or at least restict your carbs to PWO1&2 and may be some before your work out in meal 3. You're blunting lyposis for the most part from what i can gather.

If you add aditional fats during the day to compensate for no carbs being present these ingested fats will be used for energy so Lypolysis doesn't play much of a role.

If you add aditional fats during the day to compensate for no carbs being present these ingested fats will be used for energy so Lypolysis doesn't play much of a role.
    Why would Lyposis play a role during any part of the day if he was ingesting carbs. He would just use carbs for energy expidenture. If following the basic setup the sticky diet posted it is based on high fats and carbs are only to be ingested after your work out. PWO 1&2

A slight bit of carbs is acceptable prior to weight training such as some fruit is fine.

What I have always done up to this present time is keep my fats high and carbs restricted to POW 1 & 2 and I can obtain close to single digit in BF% by applying this method.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

What I have always done up to this present time is keep my fats high and carbs restricted to POW 1 & 2 and I can obtain close to single digit in BF% by applying this method.
    ditto.

I usually spread my daily allotment of carbs over meal 1(post night-time fast...)...and PWO1; PWO 2...with the majority being ingested during PWO.

These are the three times of day when i feel carbs will be best assimilated/efficiently utilised...

If i'm working within a specific time range: i.e. i need to be inshape on a specific date...I spread my allotment over the PWO 1; PWO 2 meals...ingesting pro/fat over the other meals.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    If the above-mentioned diet is cleaner than what you currently eat..you'll tighten up.

But after a couple weeks IMO fat-loss'll stagnate.

At that point you may want to adjust the macros
    I want to reiterate this.

IMO...cleaning up the diet is enough to precipitate fat-loss. I think one should get more 'technical' when fat-loss stagnates. It'll take a tad longer, but more lean muscle will be preserved than in a conventional 8-12 week cutting diet.

Break it down into phases.

Phase 1: clean up diet.

Phase 2: adjust calories to LBM... (using: 12 kcal/lb LBM: 1 gr or pro per lb LBM... 1 gr of carb per lb LBM..and the other calories allotted to fat)

Phase 3: re-adjust Macros... lowering carbs, and re-allotting those carb-calories to protein/ fat.

Whatever you do... don't drop your calories too low...that'll be counterproductive.
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 09-17-2005 at 11:11 PM.

Why would Lyposis play a role during any part of the day if he was ingesting carbs. He would just use carbs for energy expidenture. If following the basic setup the sticky diet posted it is based on high fats and carbs are only to be ingested after your work out. PWO 1&2

A slight bit of carbs is acceptable prior to weight training such as some fruit is fine.

Well for one glycogen stores in the morning are always just about empty (liver/muscle) and continue to turn over at a rate of about every 2-3 hours during the day. So yes some carbs will be used as energy but they will also be used to fill lose glycogen both muscle and liver. And if you are not eating carbs during teh day you are eating fats. So yes there will be addional FFA oxidation but you are ingeting more to compensate for lack of carbs. So don't think that yourbody will use stored body fat as energy when there are FFA's circulating in the bloos stream from what you just ate. On top of certain fat such as Sat. meat fats can circulate up to 9 hours in the blood stream. Not to mention you also are risking gluconeogenesis and the deanimation of aminos when your brain and other such organs call for glucose. This is never a desired situation. I'm not saying you method is wrong because it works thats for sure. I'm just saying carbs aren't the enemy and they have many benefial functions such as, keeping muscle glycogen high during dieting, suppressing protein breakdown, and keeping you in the fed state by keeping glycogen as high as possible, whihc overtime will help with circulating Leptin levels. And as you know Leptin controls everything.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..I generally follow the same guidelines....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Well for one glycogen stores in the morning are always just about empty (liver/muscle) and continue to turn over at a rate of about every 2-3 hours during the day. So yes some carbs will be used as energy but they will also be used to fill lose glycogen both muscle and liver. And if you are not eating carbs during teh day you are eating fats. So yes there will be addional FFA oxidation but you are ingeting more to compensate for lack of carbs. So don't think that yourbody will use stored body fat as energy when there are FFA's circulating in the bloos stream from what you just ate. On top of certain fat such as Sat. meat fats can circulate up to 9 hours in the blood stream. Not to mention you also are risking gluconeogenesis and the deanimation of aminos when your brain and other such organs call for glucose. This is never a desired situation. I'm not saying you method is wrong because it works thats for sure. I'm just saying carbs aren't the enemy and they have many benefial functions such as, keeping muscle glycogen high during dieting, suppressing protein breakdown, and keeping you in the fed state by keeping glycogen as high as possible, whihc overtime will help with circulating Leptin levels. And as you know Leptin controls everything.
    Who ever said carbs were the enemy? I have plenty of carbs but I restict them to PWO1 and 2 where they are most critically needed and as I need to I reduce them drop more bodyfat.

Basicly with out beating a dead horse. You have to give you body fat to loose fat. I never "never" have lost any muscle and for the most part I retain or gain some LBM while dieting. If you are not going to give your body fat it will never let go of the fat it stores. So even if the diet is based with a high ingestion of EFA's, it will still be trained to use its own fat stores to burn fat and gluconeogenesis is not even an issue. Matter of fact, gluconeogenesis is the last resort your body will adhere to because of the process it has to go through.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Who ever said carbs were the enemy? I have plenty of carbs but I restict them to PWO1 and 2 where they are most critically needed and as I need to I reduce them drop more bodyfat.

Basicly with out beating a dead horse. You have to give you body fat to loose fat. I never "never" have lost any muscle and for the most part I retain or gain some LBM while dieting. If you are not going to give your body fat it will never let go of the fat it stores. So even if the diet is based with a high ingestion of EFA's, it will still be trained to use its own fat stores to burn fat and gluconeogenesis is not even an issue. Matter of fact, gluconeogenesis is the last resort your body will adhere to because of the process it has to go through.
    Thats simply not true. You restrict carbs and you drop blood sugar real low. Your body needs glucose to function and it will get it any way it can. Glycogen stores are depleted, so glucagon is realsed in responce to low insulin levels and that means cortisol rises too. You are going to be using ingested amino's for fuel as well. And the statement that you need dietary fat to lose fat is difficult to prove. Saturated fats can circulate in the blood stream for up to 9 hours. While these fats are present you are NOT going to be using stored body fat, not while you are eating fats to compensate for carbs. Carbohydrates and protien are associted with high levels of satiety as well as thermogenesis. On top of the fact that proteins and carbs are much harder to convert to body fat then dietary fat. If you are in a caloric deficit where do you think the energy needed is going to come from??? Regardless of dietary fat consumption it will come from somewhere., adipose tissue provided you are doing something (i.e. exercise) to influence nutrient partitioning.

as we go round and round.

I have trained people in both dimensions.

1. I have used the Law of Thermodynamics and just restirced calories and kept the subject in a balanced proportion of Pro/Carbs/Fats like the above ratio 3Vadoo is using.

2. I have trained people using the method I use and the one like the topic of this thread is relating to "Rambo's/Swoles" Cutting sticky and the subjects have done very well.

Subjects one lost weight but they also lost muscle! they didnt get as ripped as subject 2 who not only gained LBM but also had a better definition to them. basically it produced a skinny fat person from what I have gatherd.

Like I said I keep my fats high and my fats come from EFA's. I do get the occasinal Saturated fat from the steaks I eat. So who really cares about the 9hr circulation you keep retorting. Who would base a diet on Saturated fats? I might as well just dip everything in pan fried greese and say i am going to loose weight, but that is not the case and like I said I get my fats from EFA's Those are UN-saturated fats such as almonds, natty BP, flax oil, UDO's oil, etc...

I'm out.. I really cant say any more then what has worked for me and countless others. I know my method works and the cutting sticky worksif applied right, I know I dont loose muscle, get lethargic or have any difficults to dropping BF on a weekly basis. May be the topic of the thread should have been "Help me loose weight based on my daily meal plan"

no offense 3Vadoo...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

as we go round and round.

I have trained people in both dimensions.

1. I have used the Law of Thermodynamics and just restirced calories and kept the subject in a balanced proportion of Pro/Carbs/Fats like the above ratio 3Vadoo is using.

2. I have trained people using the method I use and the one like the topic of this thread is relating to "Rambo's/Swoles" Cutting sticky and the subjects have done very well.

Subjects one lost weight but they also lost muscle! they didnt get as ripped as subject 2 who not only gained LBM but also had a better definition to them. basically it produced a skinny fat person from what I have gatherd.

Like I said I keep my fats high and my fats come from EFA's. I do get the occasinal Saturated fat from the steaks I eat. So who really cares about the 9hr circulation you keep retorting. Who would base a diet on Saturated fats? I might as well just dip everything in pan fried greese and say i am going to loose weight, but that is not the case and like I said I get my fats from EFA's Those are UN-saturated fats such as almonds, natty BP, flax oil, UDO's oil, etc...

I'm out.. I really cant say any more then what has worked for me and countless others. I know my method works and the cutting sticky worksif applied right, I know I dont loose muscle, get lethargic or have any difficults to dropping BF on a weekly basis. May be the topic of the thread should have been "Help me loose weight based on my daily meal plan"

no offense 3Vadoo...

Fist off I never said the sticky doesn't work and I never said that you based a diet on saturated fats. But you do know that the body can only utilze a certain amount of EFA's too right??? All extra fat has to be digested and its still can remain in the blood stream for extended peroids. And since you care consuming pro/fat meals all day, do you really think that your body will use body fat when you are consuming fats all day, no it will not. Caloric deficit determines weight loss not eating fats all day. I only made a contrasting argument because you made some points that just aren't true. And if you consumed carbs during the day with a Law of Thermodynamics approach it would be harder to lose more muscle that way. The mere presence of insulin during the day would suppress any muscle protein breadown, making cortisol and glucagon non-factors.

gabe_sol is offline New Member
    Dude They Say Everytime U Cum You Loose Like 700 Calories....so U Best Start The Jacking And The Offing..and Loose Those Pounds....or Buy A Blow Up Doll And Rape It Till Ur Tired....u Will Loose Weight....

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_sol
    Dude They Say Everytime U Cum You Loose Like 700 Calories....so U Best Start The Jacking And The Offing..and Loose Those Pounds....or Buy A Blow Up Doll And Rape It Till Ur Tired....u Will Loose Weight....
    Obviously you mistook this for the "I want to discuss my bedroom habits with a stranger" thread.

Maybe you thought this was the lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by gabe_sol

dude if true Ill be a ****ing skinny ethiopian!

bump

Anyway, any ideas what to change food wise to spice it up a tiny bit.

Part that, the food ratio of fat, prot and carbs are well distributed throughout the day?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    whats your weight down to now doodoo

Wrath1664 is offline New Member
    However I personally don't feel you have to have the Dex. You could do brown rice and a shake, oats and a shake etc....
    Why no dex? A combination of Dex and Iso whey is great for a fast recovery.
    Last edited by Wrath1664; 06-01-2006 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    whats your weight down to now doodoo

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    doodoo made a booboo

Thread Information