faustunta is offline Junior Member

maybe someone can help

I am on a lean mass diet...actually almost identical to the on in the sticky thread above..... however after about a week....i had lost some pds about 1-2 of fat.... which is what i wanted however, i lost some4 reps on my lifts as well.... i added some rice in with my #2 meal of the day adn pasta into my #4 meal...and felt soo much better.......my question is..... Would it be a good idea to add these carbs in on workout days.... and on off days leave the rice and pasta out???

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    I am on a lean mass diet...actually almost identical to the on in the sticky thread above..... however after about a week....i had lost some pds about 1-2 of fat.... which is what i wanted however, i lost some4 reps on my lifts as well.... i added some rice in with my #2 meal of the day adn pasta into my #4 meal...and felt soo much better.......my question is..... Would it be a good idea to add these carbs in on workout days.... and on off days leave the rice and pasta out???

deff add the carbs in on workout days and on non workoutday i would decrese te portion size or just cut the carbs out of meal 2

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    deff add the carbs in on workout days and on non workoutday i would decrese te portion size or just cut the carbs out of meal 2
    thank you very much for the info.....that is what i was thinking but im not a nutritionist so i wanted another opinion...thanks again

Thread Information