Thread: Jus Wondering??

georgie24 is offline Member

Jus Wondering??

I MIXED MY COTTAGE CHEESE WITH MY PROTIEN SHAKE THIS MORNING BECAUSE I WAS IN A RUSH.BUT IT TASTED NOT BAD.
    ANYONE ELSE??

MarkyMark is offline Member
    I Hope you drank plenty of Water brother..... As i have said , Milk is hard enough to digest ( non fat is really the best milk for digestion; due to less solids ) . But cheeses are rated the same as red meat in the body's ability to break it down ... The major benefit of a protein drink w/ water is the quickness of assimulation into the body .
    The stomach first extracts the water content of the food being digested , in the case of milk it will leave the cottage cheese like product in the stomach in which to break it down.
    If you have cottage cheese try eating it with some fruit by itself letting time pass for digestion.
    My theory on this is too many people will combine foods that take too long to digest . Now for many there one meal a day it may not be a problem , However for Us that eat 4-8 meals a day you want to make sure the last meal is being processed and ready for our next feeding . that in itself would require smaller feedings more frequently . But consider if the last meal is still sitting in your stomach when your piling on the next one ....

Thread Information