Thread: Daily Eating

john004 is offline Associate Member

Daily Eating

Is there anyone, or maybe multiple people that would like to post their daily meals. Im trying to get my mind right, and figure out my meals for the week, just thought it might make it easier if i had some example's to go by. Thankx

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Here it is in a nutshell...

6am - Cardio
    7:30 - 6 egg white omlette, bowl of oats, banana
    10:00 - 2 scoops whey + water (sometimes skim milk)
    12:00 - 1 large chicken breast + 2 wheat flat breads (wraps)
    2:00 - 4oz shrimp + 1.5-2 cups cooked brown rice
    4:00 - microwaved haddock, sweet potato
    6:00 - train
    7:00 - immediately after training 2 scoops whey, dextrose, water
    7:45 - chicken breast + steamed veggies
    9:00 - can of tuna + small tin of pineapples

* Like I said this list is incomplete, but it will give you a rough idea

Pete

MarkyMark is offline Member
    What are your goals .... Stats and timeline ..... Ole Pete looks like he is putting some pounds on or not losing any ....
    My meals may scare you .... so let me know what your up to and I may tell you the one I came off of ,,,, 8>)
    good luck
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 10-13-2001 at 02:35 PM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Be carful john

John,
    Listen to Markymark, getting ideas is ok, but if you are going to try to lose weight you need to follow someone else's tinplate so to speak that has the same goals as you. It will not be long before you will be able to crank up the calories out the ass once you have your cardio up.
    IC

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man this is a very vague question, again, we need what are you goals, what you are trying to do, gain, loose?

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Stats: 5' 9'' 165-170 pounds, 16-17% b/f. Trying to lose some body fat, with least amount in lose of muscle. I just started two days ago trying to get everything in order. I've started counting the cals, fats, proteins, and carbs in every meal aiming for about 35g protein, 45g carbs, and 6-10 fats per meal. 5 meals a day. I started running, i do 20 min sessions every other day, gonna eventually go up in time, but at this point 20 min and legs are about to give out. Im trying to get my body fat down before i get on another AS cycle. My goal is 175 of hard lean muscle, i got a ways to go. Thankx everyone.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Use other peoples diets as ideas only!! What works for them may not work for you.It is about trial and error.Calculate what you eat over a couple of weeks (cals,protein,fat carbs) and check your bodyfat and lean muscle mass.If is decreasing stick with what you are doing if it is increasing you need to tweak your diet.

Forget the scales buy some fat calipers and work from your lean muscle mass.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Bump Billy ...Try this a bit .. I feel Your carbs are way to high ..your carbs should be around 20 to 30 a meal and stopping after meal 5... and stop carbs after 6 or 7 pm .... Bump cardio to 6 days a week in morning ( if poss ) weights in late afternoon or evening . Your proteins are fine and fats aren't too bad . Get a good quality protein drink to supp your mid meals . Your calories should be around 15-1800 per day ... good luck

Thread Information