Farmer is offline Member

>Flax Seed Oil (Ok while cutting?) <

I searched but it didn't answer my question really, I am currently cutting and wondering if it will be alright to have my tbsp of flaxseed oil with my shake right before I go to sleep because its good fat and it slows the digestion down of my protein.

thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Wow...can't believe no one has answered this already.

Definately. Flax oil is so good for you in so many ways. Keep doing that, or start doing it if you're not. 130 calories are not going to make or break your body, especially when the benefits outweigh the negatives by about 10 fold.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Yes use it. Very rich in omega 3 EFA. It is probally one of the most under used supplements out there. I believe it should always be used. Helps in so many ways.

Farmer is offline Member
    Sweet, I can't believe it I post on bb.com and here, but Im gonna focus on paying more time over here. BB.com has knowledgeable people as well but the bad people ruin it for the good. I ask questions here and they get answered with no bs and I don't get flamed for asking a question that might have came up in the past. I can understand if I didn't try and search but at BB.com its post after posts of flames and no legit answers, it is seriously a bunch of juvenile bull$hit. Once again guys thanks

peace

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep I agree with the guys use it if you are cutting you will have dropped your carbs and if nothing it is a good source of cals along with the other benefits.Good choice

Ironweb is offline Member
    This is a great board here.

Thread Information