Girlyman is offline Associate Member

Sugar Free Jello and coolwhip?

Is that a good snack supposedly its 0 carbs, I'm trying to cut and I'm having a hard time not stuffing my face all day, I was looking for good empty snacks that don't do much

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the cool whip. sugar free jellos are great.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I also implement some sugar free jello from time to time in my cutting diet.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Eat some Broccoli

Trust me I eat a pound of broc everyday, along with a celery stalk, green beens, cucumbers, green peppers and peanut butter (my new fav) I eat about 10 oz of spinach aswell, I throw asparagus in with my chicken n rice from time to time, but I am so sick and tired of not being able to gorge, bulking is way more fun.

Anyway to the guy that said no co0olwhip I curious why? I bought Coolwhip Free, and it's got nothing in it no sugar or fat or anything and only 15 cals a servings jello is 10 cals a serving 0g suagrs, seems like a pretty reasonable snack to me. I am a man with no self control, I can control myself to eat really clean but I can't control the amount I eat, I feel like I'm cheating myself to eat normal portions because I'm young and my metabolism is so high, I know I'm gonna regret it when I'm older and I need to eat like this to maintain my weight. I'm gonna wish I ate fast food 13 times a day

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman
    Trust me I eat a pound of broc everyday, along with a celery stalk, green beens, cucumbers, green peppers and peanut butter (my new fav) I eat about 10 oz of spinach aswell, I throw asparagus in with my chicken n rice from time to time, but I am so sick and tired of not being able to gorge, bulking is way more fun.

Anyway to the guy that said no co0olwhip I curious why? I bought Coolwhip Free, and it's got nothing in it no sugar or fat or anything and only 15 cals a servings jello is 10 cals a serving 0g suagrs, seems like a pretty reasonable snack to me. I am a man with no self control, I can control myself to eat really clean but I can't control the amount I eat, I feel like I'm cheating myself to eat normal portions because I'm young and my metabolism is so high, I know I'm gonna regret it when I'm older and I need to eat like this to maintain my weight. I'm gonna wish I ate fast food 13 times a day
    He's a sadist , He doesnt wanna see you have fun...kiddin

He probably thot it had calories fat or sugar smth like that , but it sounds decent

how much calories u eat? and weight?

Well to be honest, I totally crapped out on lifting for 2 months and I've had the flu for 9 days now but I think I'm getting better. I weigh 163 (with clothes on) and I was 167.5 last summer so I lost a good 5 pounds from not lifting. I'm getting my bodyfat% done on a Bodpod thursday (never had bf% done so Im quite excited) and if I'm better by then I'm gonna start going into lifting again, but I'm gonna start this time by shredding every oz of fat . I am guessing im 10-15% so I'm gonna try to shred about 10-15 lbs before I start bulking again, unless of course I notice I'm losing too much muscle. I feel like a big loser for crapping out on my lifting when I was making such awesome progress (17 lbs gain last summer and I have a tough time gaining) and ski season starts next week and I ski probably 4-5 hours a day 4-5 days a week so I figure trying to bulk this winter is a bit unreasonable, so I'm just gonna eat well maybe a little above mateniance and keep lifting to see if I can get shredded this winter.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Whipping cream (in a can) is one of the things that saves me before a show or photoshoot.

~SC~

so is whipping cream pretty empty?

wow I just had some coolwhip and jello, holy shit that was awesome, and the whole thing was like 30 calories

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat it up. Guilt-free snacking.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Shit, I want some Jello.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro at 165 you can eat probably close to 3000 clean cals and drop bodyfat if you do proper cardio and weight training. you dont want to restrict calories too much. just my .02

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    sounds gross to me

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    its very good that.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    its very good that.
    ima take your word

Thread Information