MoneyAddyct is offline Member

I'm Tired of The Usual Protein

I'm tired of the usual assortment of protein--steak, chicken, salmon, tuna. I usually eat 2-4 chicken breasts a day, 1-2 New York strip steaks, and a salmon fillet in addition to my 2-3 protein shakes. (Of course I'm eating yams, whole wheat pasta, and rice, etc. with these protein-rich foods as well.) The gains I'm seeing are great, but like I said, I'm sick of these foods. Anything new and interesting I can try?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Shrimp, Buffalo, Pork....

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Lean ground chicken, lean ground beef, turkey burgers....

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    I'm tired of the usual assortment of protein--steak, chicken, salmon, tuna. I usually eat 2-4 chicken breasts a day, 1-2 New York strip steaks, and a salmon fillet in addition to my 2-3 protein shakes. (Of course I'm eating yams, whole wheat pasta, and rice, etc. with these protein-rich foods as well.) The gains I'm seeing are great, but like I said, I'm sick of these foods. Anything new and interesting I can try?
    Have you tried, Halibut, Orange rough, Talapia? I heard Shark steaks were high in protein but I don't have my book close by to check so don't quote me on that. Also I love Turkey it is a nice change from chicken, what about Peanut Butter??

bro you gotta deal with it...best thing i do is buy different marinades...all low low fat, by kc masterpiece i believe. Use different marinades and you wont get tired of the usual sheeeiiiiit. Also for protein powder try Nectar by Syntrax, tastes like koolaid, and theres like 9 different flavors.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    bro you gotta deal with it...best thing i do is buy different marinades...all low low fat, by kc masterpiece i believe. Use different marinades and you wont get tired of the usual sheeeiiiiit. Also for protein powder try Nectar by Syntrax, tastes like koolaid, and theres like 9 different flavors.
    Its all about the marinades

I eat a variety of fish in tins with different sauces, such as tomato, sunflower oil etc. As you know there is like 40g in one small tin of tuna. There is also ready to eat cold chicken breast thick slices which are handy if you are on the go. Just down the packet for about 50gs
    Last edited by Flexor; 11-08-2005 at 09:23 AM.

Thread Information