SHRED is offline Senior Member

Incorporating Animal Pak

Whats up all!

Im thinking about incorporating this Animal Pak into my cutting diet. Has anyone ever taken this?

Here is the link ...
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=6

There are 6 different paks. Which one would you advise to take while cutting?

I am currently taking:

Lipo6
    Ephedrine
    Acetyl -l- Carnitine
    ALA

JMumf is offline Junior Member
    I think they have a product called animal cuts for dieting. I take their multi, its a staple in my daily routine and helps keeps me healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by JMumf
    I think they have a product called animal cuts for dieting. I take their multi, its a staple in my daily routine and helps keeps me healthy.
    Yup I saw their cuts product and is has some of the stuff in it that I currently take.

Anyone try thier cuts product?

iv tried their cuts products, man trust me, you wont want another one! it was fantastic, bit expensive (over here it is anyway!!)

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Those are some big multi vitamin, mineral, amino, enzyme pills dude! I love trippin' people out by swolling the whole bag in one serving...

It's like swolling a bag of rocks!

Good well rounded way to supplement your nutrition IMO... I like those and the GNC Mega Men...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Those are some big multi vitamin, mineral, amino, enzyme pills dude! I love trippin' people out by swolling the whole bag in one serving...

Good well rounded way to supplement your nutrition IMO... I like those and the GNC Mega Men...
    do you mean swallowing?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    do you mean swallowing?
    No, no, no! You don't swallow the Animal Paks - you have to swollow those big fukers!

J/K - sometimes I type fast...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    No, no, no! You don't swallow the Animal Paks - you have to swollow those big fukers!

J/K - sometimes I type fast...

LOL...yeah when me and my dad lived together we ate the same thing (well he ate more cuz he is twice my size), lifted together, and put roids in eachother's asses (LMAO), we were real close...but I'll never forget how he could get a whole Beverly International vitamin pack (same size as Animal Pak) and take it all down with one lil sip of water...i sometimes have a hard time taking down 2 pills at the same time and DAMN its so annoying when they get stuck in your throat.

Dude I cant believe you take the whole pack down in one swallow! I just bought the regular animal pak and also the cuts pak and am going to incoproate both into my diet and see what happens.

These fukers are huge bro. It took me 3 gulps to get the regular pak down then 2 gulps for the cuts pak!

So Ive been stacking the "cuts" with the regular "pak" for 3 days and for some reason I feel like I am more focused while training.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Just started the multi this week and honestly I can say I feel like I have alot more energy.. I was gonna get the cuts but I am just taking two packs of the multi on training days and mega men on non training days.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    like those and the GNC Mega Men...
    I worked at GNC when I was younger and their multis have to be one of the only things I liked. ACtually areally good multi and priced well.

I just switched over the the Beverly Multi-pack. A little more expensive but have to say I like them more

Thread Information