Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Ya I look forward to the pb all day haha. Looking at the flax..it has a whole lot less calories. Ya..I need to get a smaller can of tuna most likely..the one I eat now have 80g protein per can. I guess I'll keep the big can of tuna for meal#3. I cant decide where to replace a shake with tuna..Its gotta be a pro/fat meal since I'll be having mayonaise and I was thinking the last one, but flax and mayo would prolly be overkill.
    80g a tin?! What is it... industrial size?

What about adding tuna in meal 5?

mitch911 is offline Member
    family size..lol in meal #5 for 1 guy

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha ya speaking of that I just finished my tuna..ya its a pretty big can. I guess I could go tuna pre workout and then do you think I could get away with 1/3 cup oats instead of 1/2 cup ppwo. I keep reading it doesnt matter how late it is you need those low gi carbs

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    maybe do brown rice instead of oats...lower gi

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup..I got the brown rice..just no pan to cook them in . Damn dorms. My friend w/ his apartment keeps saying he'll do it for me..but he always puts it off

when i was in the barracks i got a rice steamer. it was only $12. i know they say you arent allowed to have any of that crap but i was hooked up. i had a forman, a hot plate, microwave, and rice cooker. they always told us when they were gonna have inspections so i would just hide the shit in my car or in a suitcase under my bed. do they even inspect college dorms?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    hey chest you gotta kitchen in ur dormroom or what how the hell you cook all this food and how does your roomate like it

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    when i was in the barracks i got a rice steamer. it was only $12. i know they say you arent allowed to have any of that crap but i was hooked up. i had a forman, a hot plate, microwave, and rice cooker. they always told us when they were gonna have inspections so i would just hide the shit in my car or in a suitcase under my bed. do they even inspect college dorms?
    ya they inspect our rooms. They know I have a foreman..but they always see me go downstairs to the kitchen to cook it...as long as i dont cook shit in my room and burn down the place they say its fine. Pardon my ignorance but...whats a rice cooker? Is that just a pan w/ the covering on it i know im sad

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    hey chest you gotta kitchen in ur dormroom or what how the hell you cook all this food and how does your roomate like it
    yup gotta kitchen on the second floor..im on the third. He has this half foreman/half skillet thing too he cooks a shitload also.

this looks like the one i had...its just like a mini crock pot that is made to steam rice or veggies...

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?...=CK&catid=7884

so your roomie is also into BBing as well along with all the BS that goes with it

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh thats convenient

nah steve0 hahaha hes just a fattie that does his low carb diet and thinks hes losing weight. Hes like 5 9 195 30% bf. He claims to be on low carb shit and he drinks mountain dew by the gallon all times during the day and routinely eats pizza at night.

hahahah, you should drag him to do cardio with you sometime, O yeah my ex gf goesto school at texas state i may be down there sometime in a few weeks considering its only a 45 min drive for me we should hook up i know she throws mad parties i myself dont drink much im alergic to barly and hopps but still she has tons of hott friends last time i checked

mitch911 is offline Member
    hahah thats funny i luv those ppl who brag about there diets and think they know everything..i just listen to it and laugh in my head so i dont have to debate anything or explain the stuff i eat and why..i just say i try and eat healthy

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    oh thats convenient

nah steve0 hahaha hes just a fattie that does his low carb diet and thinks hes losing weight. Hes like 5 9 195 30% bf. He claims to be on low carb shit and he drinks mountain dew by the gallon all times during the day and routinely eats pizza at night.
    thats so funny! have you ever said stuff like...i didnt know mt. dew was low carb...? is pizza atkins approved?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    thats so funny! have you ever said stuff like...i didnt know mt. dew was low carb...? is pizza atkins approved?
    one day I will..just wait

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    hahah thats funny i luv those ppl who brag about there diets and think they know everything..i just listen to it and laugh in my head so i dont have to debate anything or explain the stuff i eat and why..i just say i try and eat healthy
    who are u talking to?

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    hahahah, you should drag him to do cardio with you sometime, O yeah my ex gf goesto school at texas state i may be down there sometime in a few weeks considering its only a 45 min drive for me we should hook up i know she throws mad parties i myself dont drink much im alergic to barly and hopps but still she has tons of hott friends last time i checked
    ya man..PM me and let me kno when/if you come down

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    Am I the only one who eats flax seed capsules?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have flax oil and omega 3 capsules..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information