Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

looking for feedback...My first ever bodyfat reduction phase

In 5, years, i gained 100 pounds. Now up to 220. The time has come to "see" what all i have done. Here it is. my endomorophic metabolism is stubborn. I am 19

9:00-8 egg whites
    10:45-green tea
    11:00- walking on treadmill for 45 minutes
    12:00-8 ounces of chicken with 2 large servingspoonfulls of white rice
    1:00- 8 ounces of chicken
    2:00-3.5 cups of milk with 1.5 scoops of whey= skim milk and 70 g prot.
    2:30-green tea
    4:30-8 ounces of chicken and pasta, moderate pasta, what feels right
    5:30-70 gram protein drink
    6:45-green tea
    7:00-walking on treadmill for 45 minutes
    8:00-12 ounces chicken
    9:00-4 egg whites
    9:30-green tea
    11:00-12 egg whites + 1 whole egg
    12:00- creatine
    glutamine taken somtime after cardio number 2

total protein comes out to about 430 grams of protein. caffeine and/or green tea doses can always be upped if needed

Basically i am looking to do this as quickly as possible. and feedback or ideas would be appreciated. workout days are similar in diet. no morning cardio, with cardio after workout if workout is quick enough. i lift 3 days a week. so far, i think milk is one flaw, but its somthing i need to keep protein intake up.

p.s. this is my 2nd time typing this up, somhow i managed to delete the damn thing the first time around.

After a week of doing this, i for sure have dropped noticable water and bodyfat. somehow however, after taking 2 weeks off of lifting as part of my program, being sick as hell during that 2 weeks, doing cardio twice daily, i havnt lost any strength other then the expected 5 percent loss from taking 2 weeks off. only down 1 rep in most exercises even stronger in smaller bodyparts.

I predict i will have 100 percent strength by next workout and i anticipate that i will gain strenth while dropping bodyfat at a dramtaticly fast rate

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I will type something more extensive up after but really quick you should change that White Rice to Brown rice and also if you want to eat pasta try and get Whole Wheat.

BTW-When are you training>? Are you justg doing Cardio right now?

I really dont have access to white rice or wheat pasta, i really dont eat large portions of them. I train 3 days a week. 1 on 1 off 1 on 2 off. so basically m w f.

on a training day, i wont take post workout carbs, i feel i dont need them and i workout at night.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this suppose to be a cutting diet?

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Honestly, this diet needs a shitload of work. Im not trying to be an ass in anyway either bro.

If cutting is what your after then read the cutting sticky, revise your diet, and re-post.

Good luck.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Is this suppose to be a cutting diet?
    lol..

I think you should take a look at the sticky explaining the basics of a cutting diet. It should guide you in the right direction and then if you have further ?'s just ask.

cant remember how to delete

Yes, my view. keep the protein high and lift heavy ass weights, thats what got you muscles in the first place, get rid of one of those and bye bye muscles.

let the drugs and cardio and carb cutoffs take off the fat

just my view

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    Yes, my view. keep the protein high and lift heavy ass weights, thats what got you muscles in the first place, get rid of one of those and bye bye muscles.

let the drugs and cardio take off the fat

just my view
    WOW!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I really dont have access to white rice or wheat pasta, i really dont eat large portions of them. I train 3 days a week. 1 on 1 off 1 on 2 off. so basically m w f.

on a training day, i wont take post workout carbs, i feel i dont need them and i workout at night.

Yes you do need post workout carbs, no matter what you feel, they are needed each and everytime.

White Rice and Pasta are fine. However your diet needs some serious work. It's not a good approach at all, check out the cutting stick and reformulate a plan of attack.

i train dc and refuse to give up 2 grams of protein per pound of muscle. To give you an idea of where i am at in muscularity, i am getting close to benching 405 and squatting 500. deadlift is about 500 but form needs work

in 1 week, i have seen noticable progress

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Yes you do need post workout carbs, no matter what you feel, they are needed each and everytime.

White Rice and Pasta are fine. However your diet needs some serious work. It's not a good approach at all, check out the cutting stick and reformulate a plan of attack.
    I dont eat post workout carbs. as long as i destroy/annihiliate/humiliate the logbook each and every workout, i dont feel i need them

i train dc and refuse to give up 2 grams of protein per pound of muscle. To give you an idea of where i am at in muscularity, i am getting close to benching 405 and squatting 500. deadlift is about 500 but form needs work

in 1 week, i have seen noticable progress

Don't think that anyoen said give up 2g per pound. That's fine. The rest of the diet needs some major work.

I dont eat post workout carbs. as long as i destroy/annihiliate/humiliate the logbook each and every workout, i dont feel i need them
    Bro nobody is telling you to cut out the protein. lol... take a look at the cutting sticky for a better understanding of a cutting diet.

Here you go i did the work for you:
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

What do you eat Pre Workout?

au hell, looks like people think my diet is f'd up. well, i have seen progress visually in the last week, maybe my genetics will do the work for me (shoulder shrugg). Some veins are starting to look more pronounced already

I will listen to anyone who points anyting out
    Last edited by IronReload04; 11-17-2005 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    What do you eat Pre Workout?
    8 ounces of chicken and pasta. i feel my protein doesnt need to be high before workout since it gets boatloaded all day long

We're only here to help brotha, not to point fingers and make fun of your diet, but do as you wish and if that diet works from you then God Bless.

I think that pre workuot carbs are a good idea. And I think one could make a case against post workout carbs providing the ate enough pre workout carbs but this would only be due to one study that states anabolism is better from pre workout pro/carb than pwo. However I don't think anyone would ever give up post wo carbs, there are too many good reasons to have them. Not having might not hurt you but it doesn't make it optimal.

let the drugs and cardio and carb cutoffs take off the fat

just my view
    thermogenics and fatloss supplements is a by far better word to use and what i meant to say. the word drugs was an accident. i just wanted to make sure people see this

and another thing. i feel like i am getting bashed but no one is pointing anything out. i honostly dont see where my mistakes are besides maybe taking in carbs at 4 different times. i really am clueless. however it is working.

No ones bashing you to my knowledge take a look at the cutting sticky and you will easily see some errors you made, that's all.

Have you even looked at that cutting sticky yet????? thats what most people follow!

you know, i wanna bring up an important point. that cutting sticky is just one method. My training goes heavily against the grain, and it ****ing works, works better then any "hardcore" volume routine i ever attempted. Diet goes hand in hand with training, I eat like a 300 pounder, its abnormal, against the grain and it fucing works

Whats wrong with diet going against the grain, as long as it works.

305 guy, ok ok, i gotta finish up studying for an exam, but i will take a better look at the sticky. i will get back to you guys later on tonight

Why post your diet, if you aren't gonna listen to or entertain any advice. if its works looks like you're all set and you don't need any help from us people, who sdon't know how to train or diet.

you know, i wanna bring up an important point. that cutting sticky is just one method. My training goes heavily against the grain, and it ****ing works, works better then any "hardcore" volume routine i ever attempted. Diet goes hand in hand with training, I eat like a 300 pounder, its abnormal, against the grain and it fucing works

Whats wrong with diet going against the grain, as long as it works.

305 guy, ok ok, i gotta finish up studying for an exam, but i will take a better look at the sticky. i will get back to you guys later on tonight
    If it works for you then why post it?

Why change?

anything can always be made better

Giantz and Buff are on the money.
    Its like saying critique my dbol only cycle and when being told that cycle sucks, defending it and saying how it works great for you.

I think you want to hear that diet is great, so ok, That diet is great...... happy!

anything can always be made better
    I agree and everything needs a change so if this diet is working for you then stick to it. When you plateau, give the guidelines of the cutting sticky a go.

You wont be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    I agree and everything needs a change so if this diet is working for you then stick to it. When you plateau, give the guidelines of the cutting sticky a go.

You wont be dissapointed.

Good advice.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    why ask for advice or post up your diet??
    yet when someone suggest something you get all defensive??/
    nobody is bashing your diet..
    just lot of ppl think it could be worked on....
    but if you think your diet is working great for you...
    you shouldnt have posted your diet in first place.....

good luck with it and i hope its working for you/..
    just dont need to get all defensive........

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    why ask for advice or post up your diet??
    yet when someone suggest something you get all defensive??/
    nobody is bashing your diet..
    just lot of ppl think it could be worked on....
    but if you think your diet is working great for you...
    you shouldnt have posted your diet in first place.....

good luck with it and i hope its working for you/..
    just dont need to get all defensive........
    i am slightly unsure because i have never done this before. thats why i posted this

Standing in my shoes, can you see why i would be irked when poeple respond by saying wow! or lol! without throwing out specific suggestions and pointing things out.

alot of people think it can be worked on but are not really contributing anything.

TO your last statment, just pointing out an observation

so far, giants11 and fran are the only guys who have contributed suggestions. correct me if i am wrong, later on tonight, i will compleely reread this whole thread

I am pretty good at gaining muscles, i am just a little inexperienced in shaping up, thats why i came here looking for advice

i may be wrong and perceiving you guys wrong. but on the computer screen, that is how it is coming off. i am not trying to be defensive

That's cool bro everyone's here to help one another. If someone offers advice and you have any questions about it talk it out or explain reasoning behind certain methods and I'm sure everyone will give you theirs. And at the nd of the day with alot of imput from a bunch of people you will prolly put togther a nice looking diet, and that's what everyone wants to see.

TR'05 is offline Member
    Id say try setting out 6-8 meals split up into protein/fat and protein/carb meals. Also, I think your diet is lacking EFAs so I would definately try to remedy that. In some of those meals with chicken tits maybe toss in a tbsp of flax oil, olive oil, or some natty peanut butter.

You may want to consider moving your first treadmill walk to before your first meal of 8 egg whites; and, wait at least half an hour after your cardio to start mowing down on meal #1. Id say you might want to think about tossing in some oatmeal with the egg whites, as well.

If the diet is workin for you, though, then power to ya bro! The empty stomach cardio might speed up the fat loss for you a bit...and the EFA (essential fatty acids) are a staple of any proper diet. These, of course, are just suggestions which have worked for me. Gluck!

i am slightly unsure because i have never done this before. thats why i posted this

Standing in my shoes, can you see why i would be irked when poeple respond by saying wow! or lol! without throwing out specific suggestions and pointing things out.

alot of people think it can be worked on but are not really contributing anything.

TO your last statment, just pointing out an observation

so far, giants11 and fran are the only guys who have contributed suggestions. correct me if i am wrong, later on tonight, i will compleely reread this whole thread

I am pretty good at gaining muscles, i am just a little inexperienced in shaping up, thats why i came here looking for advice
    i understand now
    its good to see you explained yourself and now i know where your comming from.....

TR'05 is offline Member
    Oh yah, also, what time do you stick your weight lifting routine in there? Id say pick up some dextrose from your local health food store and add it to your post workout protein shake. 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein. The dex makes the shake taste amazing so i think you'll be happy to add that to your diet.

i may be wrong and perceiving you guys wrong. but on the computer screen, that is how it is coming off. i am not trying to be defensive
    fair enough man
    all is good
    good luck with the diet..
    i will have a look at it see where i can help out...

i can see maybe you can start with the cardio first thing in morning then have your first meal.....
    maybe your first meal should be your pro/carb meal.......

some of the meals you have there are just plain proteins....

try make them pro/fat or pro/carbs.....

i would suggest have your first meal pro/carb....
    then pre workout a pro/carb and post workout a pro/carb..
    and pretty much your other meals should be pro/fat...
    as for fat source i would suggest have
    efas.. example:flax seed oil/olive oil/peanut butter/avocado/almonds....

your carb source should be stuff like oats/brown rice/beans/sweet potatoes/and some dex if you like that in you pwo shake.....

you dont have to show us the green tea in your diet that doesnt count towards your diet.... so you dont have to show us the green tea...

ummmmm i think thats bout it ..
    fix it up abit repost it then i will and many other will comment on it again see how you are going with it...
    dont be afraid have ago at it if its wrong no big deal we will keep helping you till its bout right...
    good luck........
    Last edited by collar; 11-17-2005 at 09:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information