Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    haha you guys are funny...i just bought the seinfeld season on DVD, guess it rubbed off. i didnt even notice!!

keezy - if you think your last meal is holding you back, you may want to try egg whites or casien like i suggested before. But it seems like you're still getting results...i would wait till your weight loss slows down to change anything.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    the 9,11 isomer which appears responsible for improving muscle growth and the 10,12 isomer which primarily prevents lipogenisis (storage of fat in adipose tissue). Most supplements sold in stores contain a 50/50 mix of both isomers.

Right on Iron, the 10.12 isomer is where its at. However there is yet to be a prodcut that contains 100% 10,12 isomer.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    haha you guys are funny...i just bought the seinfeld season on DVD, guess it rubbed off. i didnt even notice!!

keezy - if you think your last meal is holding you back, you may want to try egg whites or casien like i suggested before. But it seems like you're still getting results...i would wait till your weight loss slows down to change anything.
    woke up pretty soft today missing a few veins in the arm...gonna switch over to egg whites and almonds and see how that goes for a while...looking at the macros of the cottage cheese and almonds meal, it just doesnt look like a meal someone would eat while cutting.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    dairy affects people differently, but im not a fan. a little change like dropping dairy usually makes all the diff with me. let us know how you react...

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    dairy affects people differently, but im not a fan. a little change like dropping dairy usually makes all the diff with me. let us know how you react...
    will do...can we atleast get a cleavage shot of jessica alba for your icon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information