1ad man is offline Banned

question about michellines

i went to my local grocery store the real canadian superstore down here and bought these boxes called michielle lean cusines they are cheap like 1.99 but seem to be really healthy. they have lots of protein and it is in one of those boxes you just microwave . in 4 min or so taste great seems healty need advice thanks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Anything that comes frozen in a box that you just microwave is far from healthy.

It may contain protein, but does it have enough for your meal that you need? The right amount of carbs and fats for that matter and overall KCALS?

I'd have to say no.

As well, all of the preservatives/sodium/and other "fake shit" isn't good to rely upon as a means of good clean food.

~SC~

As well, w/out the nutritional label here to examine, it's hard to give actual advice on what it could be used for, if anything.

~SC~

the label wouldnt point out the cancer-causing freeradicals dropped into the food when the plastic is microwaved either, especially if you eat these all the time

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    As well, w/out the nutritional label here to examine, it's hard to give actual advice on what it could be used for, if anything.

~SC~

You mean to tell me that with all your dietary knowledge that you did'nt know that those frozen dinners work well as a colon cleanser?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    eat everything when bulking, rule of thumb for me...hasnt done me wrong yet...

1ad man is offline Banned
    swolecat thanks for the advice last time i checked you are 230 pds and im 275pds you know just because you post 20000 posts you telling a 6 ft 1 275 pounds what to do with his diet. remember i am the game . i look at the labels and i agree with u actually the found is healthy but anything frozen sucks is a harsh comment bro not all frozen foods are bad bro. but i looked at these microwavable things as just food that is easy to eat and go by and enjoyh your advice see u in the amaueter divison of a bodybuilding contest oh yeah im going for the olympia.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    swolecat thanks for the advice last time i checked you are 230 pds and im 275pds you know just because you post 20000 posts you telling a 6 ft 1 275 pounds what to do with his diet. remember i am the game . i look at the labels and i agree with u actually the found is healthy but anything frozen sucks is a harsh comment bro not all frozen foods are bad bro. but i looked at these microwavable things as just food that is easy to eat and go by and enjoyh your advice see u in the amaueter divison of a bodybuilding contest oh yeah im going for the olympia.
    OK boys stand back for the appropriate response from SC. This is exactly what I would expect from the great Salu the Roid Monkey And by the way genious, there is a big difference between 235 pds of lean muscle and 275pds of fat !! Perhaps you would like to post your pics again and show everyone how awsome you look
    Last edited by Kale; 01-06-2006 at 05:42 AM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

lolololol

Saluu diet down and see how much LBM you actually have lmao

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I gotta bump this one just to hear how far this dude gets his head kicked.

Well before this thread goes really crazy and then gets locked and someone, not saying who, get banned.

Those dinners DO taste good I have eaten them before thinking that they had some good protein and stuff but as SC noted look closer at what else they have and they are NOT healthy at all. I man could get fat eating crappy foods packed up all pretty. Yes I know you are Mr O material and I am a pussy but that does not change the fact that a well thought out diet with fresh cooked foods is much better than frozen crap in a box.

mmmmmmmm I am heading to the store now.

Ingredients
    Cooked fettuccine (contains wheat flour), water, milk and cream, broccoli, carrots, parmesan cheese, spice, modified corn starch, garlic, salt, maltodextrin, chicken broth flavour (salt), vegetable oil margarine (soybean), chicken base [chicken, chicken stock, salt, chicken fat, sugar, modified milk ingredients, flavour (autolyzed yeast, citric acid), spice], garlic salt, xanthan gum, sodium phosphate, flavour (contains parmesan cheese, salt, lactic acid, citric acid).

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Damn, this guy sucked so bad that he did'nt even get a response...what a loser.

Why come to a forum looking for advice, recieve advice and then flame the person giving IMO solid advice about shitty ass frozen meals?

Mr. O huh? Mr. Oreo Contest maybe.

Too pitiful to even comment on!

U got banned, and for something completely different, but isn't it ironic how justice prevails in getting rid of a complete f*cking moron?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Damn, this guy sucked so bad that he did'nt even get a response...what a loser.

Why come to a forum looking for advice, recieve advice and then flame the person giving IMO solid advice about shitty ass frozen meals?

Mr. O huh? Mr. Oreo Contest maybe.

What I don't understand is why he was so hostile towards me?

I was nice and offered good advice, and wanted him to show the label so we could disseminate why it was bad for him. That had me stumped!

Then I found out it was Saluu, and it became crystal clear.

He's been an insanely jealous dick rider ever since I've been here, being almost like a stalking worshiper that talks shit because he wants you to think he doesn't like you when he's secretly whacking off to your Internet sig pictures.
    I've heard one too many jokes about Saluu and his sexual tendencies

F*ckin' geek I tell ya..

~SC~

swolecat thanks for the advice last time i checked you are 230 pds
    I haven't been 230 for about 3 years.

I was 280-290 when you got banned under your original stupid username.

Pathetic fat liar.

~SC~

Thread Information