Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member

Ouchies from "supportive email group"

Hey gang,

I wasnt sure where to bring this up, so if its in the wrong place sorry bout that.

I am/was a member of an email group that supported keto diets and atkins type diets. it was a lose 100lbs or more support group.

Since most of you know i am a fatboy that is just starting out so i am REALLY into fitness right now. heh its all i seem to care about (replacing video games and tv).

Well i brought up my view that people like me that need to lose more than 50 lbs, the simple fact is you have to burn more than you eat.

I tried to share what i am doing in the gym and the positive side to my personality so far.

SHIT was that a mistake. Those ladies showed rage no juicer could.
    Telling me how completely wrong i am, how some people are just born fat and all that crap.

I was shocked, I reread my message and i didnt flame anything or anyone.

I guess my whole point to this besides venting a bit, is be careful of the support groups on the net. Some can feed into your cycle of self-defeat and they will not react nice when you try to do something different.

[Gets off soap box]

Heh ahhh all better.. i hate getting pissed over stupid peeps

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You keep doing what you know is good for you bro. In your sig it says "37 pounds down...", sounds like to me you are doing the right stuff. Hang in there and keep after it!!!

peace,

ttgb

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Thanks

I am going to keep on doing what i am doing. It took me ages but i finally accepted that being healthy doesnt come quick or easy.

Thread Information