Thread: Dieting On Test

JayceonTaylor is offline New Member

Dieting On Test

Do any rules change/can be broken if i was to cut on testosterone 250-500mg per week?

In the past ive cut down and lost some muscle, especially towards the end of the diet. Im led to believe that when on test you can lower your calories much further burn fat faster and still retain all/most of your muscle.

One guy who i used to train with said getting in condition was all about keeping the AAS at the right level and starving yourself to win! i think thats a bit extreme, but say my maintenance level was 2500 cals, where could i go to lose fat at the fastest possible rate?

Taking into consideration that cardio is done 6x per week 45-60mins

cheers

JT

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well "your guy" is far from right. Starving yourself would be the worst possible thing you could do. Right now I am in the 1700-1900 range and I am around 225. What are your stats?

JayceonTaylor is offline New Member
    6'2 238lbs 22yrs old around 14% (6-pack visible, but thighs and glutes hold majority of fat)

When i bulk anymore than 3500 cals and i get fat! most people dont believe how little i eat for my size, but thats how its always been for me.

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    also i was curious about the question.

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Well "your guy" is far from right. Starving yourself would be the worst possible thing you could do. Right now I am in the 1700-1900 range and I am around 225. What are your stats?

isnt that low for your size?

Thread Information