Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    The Moose is offline Junior Member
    Your very indecisive, haha you say you've made up your mind on doing a bulk and then you ask everyone what they think. Its your body and its obvious you want to bulk up a bit, this isn't the first post you've had thats hinted at that. Do what you feel is necessary! I can totally relate to the wanting to go out and have fun with friends, thats been my downfall each time! All the more reason you shouldn't let the same thing happen to you, look how close you are! Don't give up now. If anything make beer drinking on Friday and Saturday night your 2 cheat meals for the week.

bcap is offline Member
    LOL yeah moose i know what you mean. I am VERY indecisive. But to tell you the truth I think I really do want to bulk up. I mean even when I was cutting, I was on creatine because I wanted to increase size. I am going to focus soley on bulking, and put some good size on, but keep it clean.

I think this is really what I want to do. It doesn't have MUCH to do with the whole frirends thing either, I can put up with eating chicken breast.

I am going to work on a bulking diet and post it asap.

thegeneral is offline Junior Member
    try cutting your daily calories by about 250 and see if that helps.

bcap is offline Member
    thegeneral - what do you eman cut my calories by 250? I wish to bulk for 10 weeks, put on some size and THEN cut again.

Sorry I haven't posted guys I was away all week for work. But basically I have 100% made up my mind to bulk. I am going to do a clean bulk for the next 12 weeks, the first 2 will be not as strict, because I am going to a cottage with some friends in a week and a half and know that things will be getting out of hand up there. Once I get back from that, I will do a really strict clean bulk and will be getting on No2, Superpump, CEE and ECA stack to keep fat gain to a minimal.

Any suggestions/opinions/comments are welcome

Bryan

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Lose the ECA stack. It won't do you any good for bulking. Cheers on your decision Bryan. I know it was a difficult one to make.

1buffsob

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Lose the ECA stack. It won't do you any good for bulking. Cheers on your decision Bryan. I know it was a difficult one to make.

1buffsob
    what about taking a dose before am cardio? even if u are bulking...will that help keep fat gain to a minimum if u are eating in a big excess?

bcap is offline Member
    that's what i was thinking nova, comments anyone?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    what about taking a dose before am cardio? even if u are bulking...will that help keep fat gain to a minimum if u are eating in a big excess?
    Taking a light dose, such as 25-50mg, before a.m. cardio will help to burn a little more fat than just cardio itself. But, the effects would be minimal IMO, and aren't worth the cardiovascular risks of ephedrine. ECA is best suited for cutting to provide some needed energy when in a calorie deficit, and also the anti-catabolic effects that ephedrine possesses.

I'd lose it personally, and just watch the diet and keep the a.m. cardio constant.

1buffsob

good call. thanks for the info. seeing as i do agree that in a strict clean bulking diet, fat gain can be kept to a minimum, and morning cardio would do the job at controlling it as well. just wanted your opinion on it. thanks again.

bcap is offline Member
    yeah same here. Thanks Kyle. Also decided against No2 - pointeless product IMO, i've ready a lot of reviews

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys.

Just so everyone knows - I AM still alive. Been enjoying my summer (ish). But I've been super busy. I start my bulk diet this upcoming Saturday. 10 weeks.

I'm pretty excited. Any tips/hints that you guys have found while bulking in the past would be a great help, I've never bulked.

Thanks, Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by bcap
    Hey guys.

Just so everyone knows - I AM still alive. Been enjoying my summer (ish). But I've been super busy. I start my bulk diet this upcoming Saturday. 10 weeks.

I'm pretty excited. Any tips/hints that you guys have found while bulking in the past would be a great help, I've never bulked.

Thanks, Bryan

Eat less frequently and slightly bigger meals, snack on things like peanut butter, protein bars, almonds, and salmon.

bcap is offline Member
    Hey Guys

Again, still alive here. Been super busy, just started my own business and things are super hectic.

I am starting to bulk tomorrow, will post the diet midweek with macros but will post what i am eating day to day.

Am going to do this for 10 weeks.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Bcap, I have been following your progress for several months now even before i signed up to be a member! I would like to say, excellent progress and you are certainly determined to get what you want. I can't wait to see the bulking diet. I am currently cutting and will be starting a bulk towards the end of the summer. Although i will eat well, I will probly do a little more of a dirty bulk such as a sub at subway etc.

Hope everything works out as planned and good luck to you man!

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks for the support.

The last month and a half (ever since my cut) have been rough. Really have fallen off the bandwagon. Nights of drinking and crap eating. It's over now - I am back and am more dedicated than ever.

Weighed in this morning at 195.2 ... pics will come tomorrow I'm having some issues with my camera.

My layout is pretty much this:

Meal 1 will always be pro/carb, preworkout and postwork and post postwork will be pro/carb, everything else will be pro/carb. This sound good?

Aiming for maybe 6 or 7 meals.

Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. This morning's meal 1 consisted of 1/2 cup oats and 8 egg whites.

Bryan

even tho your doing a bulk you still need to add a fat meal in your diet, as fats play a very important role, i wud just add the fats in to your morning meal, go buy some udo's oil and take a 1 tbsp when you get up and 1 before you go to bed

bcap is offline Member
    I DO have some flax oil - which i will be including in 2 or 3 of my pro/fat meals. You are suggesting mixing macros, which, from my understanding is bad to do.

Anyone else comment on this?

Pretty much, Moose, this is what it'll look like:

Meal 1: pro/carb
    Meal 2: pro/fat - with flax oil
    Meal 3: pro/carb
    workout
    Meal 4: pro/carb - shake
    Meal 5: procarb
    meal 6: pro/fat - with flax oil
    Meal 7: pro/fat - with peanut butter probably

bcap is offline Member
    Just had an amazing chest workout. I'm definetly back on track.

As far as supps, I am taking Superpump pre workout and 2g CEE post workout and once again later on in the day.

Bryan

Eat 7 times a day, and this does not include PWO shakes on training days. Eat protein with every meal, carbs with your first 4 meals of the day and fats with your last 2 meals. The 7th meal comes in the form of a shake during the middle of the night. Total intake at max "bulk" is about 100g fat, 450g protein and 400g carbs for a total of 4300 calories, again this does not include PWO shakes and of course the odds of that matching your exact needs mosty likely will be quite different, but thats what I reccommend for doing a bulk....

bcap is offline Member
    Interesting ... I need to actually get the diet written down.

But as of right now, That is approx what I'm doing.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Bcap, what would you say your approximate body fat % is? I really want to get off this cutting diet and jump on a bulk. I know you probly don't have your diet outlined but would you say its going to consist of what your cutting diet looked like just adding more of those clean foods to each meal? Are you going to eat a little dirtier for maybe 1 meal each day i.e. a bowl of pasta when you go out to dinner or something like that everyday?

I'm really interested in seeing your diet. Best of luck to you.

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks audis.

I'd say my bf% is around 15 or 16%. My diet is pretty much the same as my cutting diet, with a couple extra pro/carb meals and more food at each meal.

Also, I am not so strict with other kinds of food. For example I went out the other night and got a buffalo chicken sandwich. Because I am bulking, I know I can eat A BIT dirtier. But other than that, its pretty much just a lot more of the foods I had while cutting, with a lot more pro/carb meals - which is something I'm very happy about

Everything is going to par by the way guys. Had a killer arms workout last night and am really feeling it today.

I am currently taking CEE postworkout and with breakfast and Superpump preworkout, anyone else suggest any other good supps to stack?

bryan

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcap

I am currently taking CEE postworkout and with breakfast and Superpump preworkout, anyone else suggest any other good supps to stack?

bryan
    LR-IGF3, Insulin , HGH, Test-E, Dbol , and Winny. That'll get you nice and bulked!

Best bulking supp you're gonna find is proper carb and protein intake. If you're stuck on supps, I've always been a big fan of Glutamine and R-ALA for protein absorbtion.

Wanna dig a little deeper? Check out prohormones, rubbish to me personally but people (non-juicers) seem to love them.

bcap is offline Member
    Prohoromone such as trib or prohoromone such as M1T? or am I crawling down the wrong hole here?

Glutamine - I used to take it, but didn't really notice much, although, I don't think i was taking it properly.

Anyone else?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Run a search an leucine and arginine. I'd stay away from the prohormones for now.

bcap is offline Member
    Update-

Everything is going 100% to plan, feel great. Am seeing good gains in the gym as well.

Bryan

swingbatta is offline Junior Member
    Doing great man! Keep up the hard work.

before i juiced i ran M1T for 6 weeks 2 weeks on 2 off and 2 on again i noticed a big increase on the scale and my lifts went up about 12%

bcap is offline Member
    Wow - that's pretty damn good. The local place where I am from had M1T and I considered it at one point, but recently I found out the owner of the store went on it and he recently discovered it wasn't even M1T, it was d-bolls, and he wasn't taking any anti-estro so he got some hardcore negative sideeffects, so I can't trust them to get M1T from, I think i shoudl stay away from pro-horomones for a while any, I am still young and relatively inexperienced in the gym

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moose
    before i juiced i ran M1T for 6 weeks 2 weeks on 2 off and 2 on again i noticed a big increase on the scale and my lifts went up about 12%
    M1T is "juice"

Methyl-1- testosterone?

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys

Everything is going to plan - bulking diet is going GREAT.

Seeing great progress. I will post the diet tomorrow for the bros to critique it, as I am done school now and my full time job starts tomorrow, but it is an active job and we have 2 snacks in a day and a lunch (camp counselor) so lots of time for food, and it will be the same every day - keep me strict!

Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the support!

Bryan

Hey Bryan, with the success of you bulking do you see that when you look at yourself in the mirror, you see a slimmer bryan as a result of bryan. I dont know if im making sense but coming from a chunky kid as me and you were, gaining weight can cause a false image and was wondering if during your bulk you feel better when you look at yourself in the mirror

bcap is offline Member
    Corey.

I understand what you are trying to say. I am thicker now, I may appear fatter, but I know that I am putting on good muscle weight, with minimal fat gain. I can already notice an increase in muscle size - so I am not too concerned with the fat at the moment. Sure I'd like it to all go away, but I have learned to accept that my ultimate goal - leanness isn't going to be attainable unless I do this. I have accepted the fact that I need to take in a lot of calories, carbs, etc, and WILL go up on the scale and will look thicker and chukier. But this is a thing I am willing to go through, knowing that once it is over, I can cut again and keep all that muscle - and finally look good.

After the next 9 weeks, I hope to cut for 14 weeks - possibly considering clen , we shall see.

Bryan

you think you're going to need to cut for 14 more weeks after 10 weeks of bulking?

bcap is offline Member
    Hm. Well I know I am FAR away from being "cut" under anyones terms. My abs are NOWHERE near being visible and still have A LOT of fat left. And I knwo this isn't going to improve over my bulk.

Do you think 14 weeks is too much?

bcap is offline Member
    Ok guys. I am going to need some help with designing my bulking diet - it's still relatively new to me - the last 2 weeks I ahve just been eating high carbs, all clean, but I want to get a strict schedule down.

Here is what my schedule will look like. Actual foods/macros will be posted asap:

Meal 1: 6:30 - Pro/Carb
    Meal 2: 8:00 - Pro/Carb (Small snack)
    Meal 3: 10:30 - Pro/fat (small snack)
    Meal 4: 12:00 - Pro/Fat
    Meal 5: 3:30 - Pro/Carb (Pre workout)
    Creating shake @ 4:00
    Workout @ 4:15
    Meal 6: 5:45 - Pro/Carb (Post Workout)
    Meal 7: 7:30 - Pro/Carb (Post Postworkout)
    Meal 8: 10:30 - Pro/Fat (Pre Bed)

How's it look in general?

Creating shake? Creatine shake?

bcap is offline Member
    ... creatine + water? lol

bcap is offline Member
    Ok guys here's the diet!

Meal 1 @ 6:30
    - Egg Whites (3/4 cup)
    - Oatmeal (1 Cup)
    - Whey (1 Scoop)

576 cals, 7.3g fat, 57.2g pro, 61.5g carb

Meal 2 @ 8:00
    - Oatmeal (1/2 Cup)
    - Whey (1 Scoop)

310 cals, 4.3g fat, 34g pro, 31.5g carb

Meal 3 @ 10:30
    - Tuna (1 can)
    - Light Miracle Whip (2 tsp)
    - Flax Oil (2 tsp)

250 cals, 13.1g fat, 30g pro, 6g carb

Meal 4 @ 12:00
    - Chicken (1 can)
    - Flax oil (2 tsp)
    - Olive oil (2 tsp)

588 cals, 25.6g fat, 77g pro, 0g carb

Meal 5 @ 3:30
    - Oatmeal (1/2 cup)
    - Whey (1 scoop)

310 cals, 4.3g fat, 34g pro, 31.5g carb

Workout @ 4:15

Meal 6 @ 5:30 (PWO)
    - Whey (1.5 scoop)
    - Carbo Complex (2 scoop)
    - Banana

556 cals, 2g fat, 43.5g pro, 93g carb

Meal 7 @ 8:00
    - Chicken (6 oz uncooked)
    - Whole Wheat bun

387 cals, 5.6g fat, 46.3g pro, 38g carb

Meal 8 @ 10:30
    - Fat Free CC (1/2 cup)
    - ANPB (2 tablespoon)
    - Whey (1 scoop)

330 cals, 16.5g fat, 35g pro, 17g carb

Total: 3307cals, 79g fat, 357g pro, 278g carb

What do you guys think? Also, with meal 4 I will be consuming some watermelon a few times a week - is this bad?

Thanks guys so much,

Bryan

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread Information