Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    bcap is offline Member
    03/20/06

Good morning all.

Today is going to be an awesome day. For some reason, my legs hurt more today than they did yesterday, and my back is also hurting from last nights workout. Anyway, besides the pain, today here is the plan:

Meal 1: 7:40 Pro/Carb
    Workout: 8:45 Shoulders/Abs
    Meal 2: 9:45 PWO Shake: Pro/Carb
    Meal 3: 10:30 Pro/Carb
    Meal 4: 3:00 Pro/Fat
    Cardio: 6:00
    Meal 5: 7:30 Pro/Fat
    Meal 6: 11:00 Pro/Fat

Today's going to be a good day. I think I am going to push my cardio to an hour today, what do you guys think? Any suggestions?

I also checked out Corey's post and saw how incredible good jello is for you - and how incredibly good it tastes. I think i might add some jello to my diet, maybe as a dessert, what do you guys think? (the fat free, sugar free kind)

Anyway, I am most anxious this week more than any other week for thursday, I can't waiti to check out the progress. Little bit of bad news though. This thursday night (10:00) I go to school to start a 4 night lab I am participating in. This means that I will be at the school all day friday, all day sat and all day sun. I am not allowed to leave the lab. I also cannot eat my own food. So my PLAN will have to take a backseat for a few days, but I am still goign to ensure I am eating healthy (i.e. salads, chicken, veggies) whenever I have the option. Another downside is the fact that I can't exercise. That's ok though - I look at it as a break for my body. It'll be like "hey whats going on", it'll get into lazy mode for 3 days then I'll push the hell out of it on Monday, and then start the dieting on Tuesday again to show it who's boss.

I actually think in the end it might be beneficiary (not to mention the fact that I get $175 for this lab)

Anyway, i'll keep you guys updated as to how I am feeling throughout the day

Bryan

Hey Bcap nice plan for the day, but It just seems your spacing your meals out just a tad too far. from 10:30 to 4 I think it was seems a bit too long. If you shrunk it up to 3, then i think you could stop eating at 10:00 and treat yourself to 2 nice jellos maybe with some sugar free whip cream on top.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    wow...how could you go that long without eating bcap?

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcap
    03/20/06

Meal 1: 7:40 Pro/Carb
    Workout: 8:45 Shoulders/Abs
    Meal 2: 9:45 PWO Shake: Pro/Carb
    Meal 3: 10:30 Pro/Carb
    Meal 4: 1:00 Pro/Fat
    Cardio: 4:00-5:00
    Meal 5: Sooner after cardio maybe 5:30 Pro/Fat
    Throw in another meal here?

Meal 6: 11:00 Pro/Fat

Just some suggestions, you have been doing great I don't want to tell you to change anything. Just might be a good idea to consider that you have quite a gap there in the middle of your day. Could lead to increased muscle loss over several days like this.

Just some thoughts for you, but keep up the good work.

LAG

brutesinme is offline Member
    Good work Bryan!
    i've been keeping an eye on your progress, Keep it up!

bcap is offline Member
    hey guys thanks for the positive feedback. my idea was the fact that i wanted to be doing cardio on as much an empty stomach as possible. i ended up changing this up a little bit today, as i wanted to give my legs a break cause they still hurt from saturday's workout - no carido today. i will do cardio tomorrow though. thanks for keeping up i'll post some more stuff tomorrow.

BCAP my things up, your on!

bcap is offline Member
    Oh shit. Wait you have to leave it so we end at the same time though! As of this Thursday, I have 8 weeks - you need to make yours the 8 week transformation!!

bcap is offline Member
    03/21/06

Update for today guys.

Went for a nice walk outside today - it's so nice out! Feeling great about my progress, I haven't seen my parent sin a week and they said that I looked noticably thinnger - feels great to hear things like that! Can't wait until Thursday to do cardio

I'm going to do cardio again this afternoon - just to shed a few extra calories for the day. Tomorrow i'm doing Bi in the gym, cardio p.m., thurs is chest, fri is tri a.m., cardio p.m.

Hope all goes well, and i will update stats/pics on Thursday.

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    I was also wondering how easy clen is to get ahold of, and whether it woudl benefit me. I know it helps lose fat and build muscle - so it seems like quite the good product. I'm not on an ECA stack, bt i've been on them before, so i know what the jitters are like.

Just some feedback as to the effects of clen woudl be awesome. Thanks

Bryan

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    I was also wondering how easy clen is to get ahold of, and whether it woudl benefit me. I know it helps lose fat and build muscle - so it seems like quite the good product. I'm not on an ECA stack, bt i've been on them before, so i know what the jitters are like.

Just some feedback as to the effects of clen woudl be awesome. Thanks

Bryan
    If you got the jitters from an ECA stack, thats nothing compared to clen. Clen will make your hands noticably shaky, I've had my friends and parents tell me I should go see a Doctor or ask if i was taking drugs because they didn't know why I was shaking and were worried. Clen affects your auto-nervous system and increases body temperature, its an excellent product when you get your hands on the right one. Especially when you team that up with a low calorie/low carb zig-zag diet and cytomel /T3. I am currently doing this myself and I lost 8lbs last week, 4 lbs water weigth though but none the less, those are very dramatic results.

bcap is offline Member
    no i'm not talking about the fact that i had a problem with eca, just the fact that i know what it's like

bcap is offline Member
    03/21/06

Hey guys, update for the day

I did cardio twice today, first for 40 mins on an empty stomach then a 2nd time on an empty(ish) stomach for 20 minutes - feeling pretty good at the end of the day.

Tomorrow I'm going to do chest or arms, depending on how busy the gym is. I'm also doing cardio at 2 (on an empty-ish) stomach.

I won't be around Thurs morning to do measurements/progress stats so I'll have to do them Friday morning.

Thanks again for keeping up with me,

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    03/22/06

Bad news today guys, really really bad news.

Woke up in a great mood, had meal 1, came to school (had a lab) then went to the gym and was going to do chest. I started doing dumbell bench press, but noticed that I couldn't do NEARLY as much as i usually do and i was still having a tough time with it.

I went to do the incline - thinking this wasn't much of a problem, and couldn't even get the weights up. It seems my long-term rotator cuff injury that I thought had gone away when I quit swimming a couple years back.

I used to swim competitively - 8 times a week, for like 8 years. I had to quit about 2 years ago because I had a rotator cuff injury - I had tried everything, acupuncture, active release treatement, chiro, physio, stretching, the whole bit - nothing helped.

I have had no signs of this injury with weight lifting except today. I decided once i felt this pain that i would do arms instead - err bad idea, when i was doing reverse dumbell curls, my shoulder got TORN apart. So I did abs and threw in the towel. At the moment, I can't even move my arm above my head.

I don't know what to do guys, I DEFINETLY cannot give this up and I CANNOT give up weights, its such a big part of my life. I am thinking of taking a break for the weekend - doing cardio instead of weights and trying it back on Monday or Tuesday, what do you guys think?

To top it off, I weighed in this morning at 194, 2 pounds heavier than last Thursday. I'm sure you can imagine how down I am at the moment.

Just thought I'd get some of the anger out.

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    Maybe someone who is following my progress and knows what I am doing could give me a hand - could you check out this thread and give me some kind of answer - anyone? thanks!!

Bryan

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=231755

bcap is offline Member
    03/23/06

Hey guys

Just got in form the gym - did cardio this morning and will do cardio again.

i'm wondering if anyone is still checking this thread out, no one has posted in a while. anyway, updated stats/pics will be out tomorow morning, i look forward to it

Bryan

dude just keep going...dieting is hard its not fun...get used to it...toughin up

bcap is offline Member
    Yeah it is tough but the results will be rewarding.

Tomorrow I shall see how I have done over the last 4 weeks - 1/3 done the transformation.

Bryan

Cmon Bcap suck it up buddy you know the reward will be well worth it towards come the end!

bcap is offline Member
    Oh yeah obviously - I'm no where near giving up! I was just disapointed from my shoulder injury reoccurance thast all - giving weights a rest for the weekend and will continue on Monday. Hope im ok by then

Any time you feel down like you did the other day, go and do more cardio and do it till you cry! or at least sweat all that damn sorrow out, I would guess I'm about the same age as you and I think I would be willing to take you up on that offer you have as a competition. It might help motivate me a bit more as I'm currently on a 16 week cutting cycle, and just about 2 weeks in as of this Sunday. But I'm also taking clen and I just finished up a small cycle of T3 before I got started. But regardless, the offer is on the table!

bcap is offline Member
    Hey Moose - I'm up for the offer. I'm actually considering Clen , just a lil weary of any long-term effects. I'm very used to ephedrine and have been on it before, but i hear this is quite different. Care to share a story or any suggestions?

Thanks, Bryan

bcap...your too pleasant...probably doesnt sound like a bad thing to you...I just had to say it...dont you ever feel like being a smart elic?...or being condascending and sarcastic?

bcap is offline Member
    Haha oh I usually am, just trying to be as polite and respectful on these boards - you guys have all been such an awesome help and are continuing to help, i don't want to lose the respect of anyone here, know what i mean?

yeah that makes sense...

peace

bcap is offline Member
    haha

**** you!!!

how's that ... just kidding, your the best! haha

bcap is offline Member
    03/24/06

Updates today ladies and germs

Woke up this morning took my progress pics/stats, I'm just going to post them right now and then i'm going for a walk.

I'm kind of disapointed - as I'm not seeing much progress. I wish I could lose more fat in the stomach area- looks like not much is happening even though I've dropped 13 pounds in the last 4 weeks.

Shoudl I be doing more abs? I only do them like 3 times a week - should I be doing them with resistance/weights? Higher reps, lower reps? Any suggestions as to how to get my abbs to pop out woudl be awesome. I'm also going to stop doing the bf% on that stpid little finger holding thing, it keeps giving me numbers in the same area, it's useless, I'm going to buy calipers soon.

Anyway, here are the stats:

Weight: 190.4
    Height: 71.5
    BMI: 26.18
    Waist (around Belly Button): 34.5"

Pics:
    Week 4:
    The 12 Week Transformation-week4.jpg

Progress:
    The 12 Week Transformation-progress.jpg

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Looking fantastic Bryan. Very good progress.

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks bro

Just revising my diet, hoping that within the next few weeks my midsection fat will decrease. I am feeling more comfortable in clothes that were tight on me a few weeks ago though - so that is a good sign!

Bryan

Your progress is really coming along man, good job. As for doing more abs, I would say you shouldn't. Doing more abs won't make them pop out anymore if you still have stomach fat overtop of them, I would bet if you keep working them at the consistency that you are that when you get your body fat to where you want it to be you can have a ripped 6-pack, don't overtrain any muscle group. As for long term effects of Clen , I don't think there are any, I've never read or heard anything, but do your research. If you do hear of any let me know, but remember to use it safely, or it can be dangerous.

bcap is offline Member
    i was reading at this one site that it thickens some walls in your heart - which (after more research) apparantly isn't good

i'll go au naturelle until i plateue with weight loss - then i'll use an eca stack

the_experiment is offline New Member
    u really do not have that much to lose (compared to me). you're only on week four, too....

keep on....

i'll go au naturelle until i plateue with weight loss - then i'll use an eca stack
    Last edited by the_experiment; 03-24-2006 at 06:56 PM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Bryan, wow man i haven't checked you out in a little over a week, and D@MN... you are looking like a changed man already. lower abdomen is looking tighter, upper abs are showing through, your arms look great. my hat is off to you son! great job!

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks a lot Nova, that means a lot

Can't wait until I can finally see my abs!

GRR

bcap is offline Member
    Just an update for today guys

Went for a nice walk this morning on an empty stomach - a full 50 minutes, felt great. Ate awesome all day, and tonight (on an emptyISH stomach) i went and played squash for an hour and a half.

Feeling pretty damn good. Shoulder kinda hurts form the squash though. Tomorrow i'm away for work all day, but i'm goin to do cardio in the a.m. and still eat properly throughout the day. Sunday, the same but i'm going to do weights in the afternoon caus ei get off early.

Thanks for keeping up with me.

Bryan

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Hey Bryan,

Once your abs and calves heal within a day, you could get away with doing them every day at low weight, high reps, high sets. I do ab crunches and calve raises every day (about 4 sets of each, 25-30 rep range). If they feel sore, wait an extra day to allow them to heal. My abs, claves, and traps heal very quickly; you shouldn't have a problem doing them more than 3 times a week. I take Sunday off completely, but the other 6 days I always do cardio, abs, and calves.

You are looking great. Keep it up brotha.

LAG

bcap is offline Member
    03/26/06

Hey guys

Just an updated - I've been super super busy the last 2 days. Today I am away for work, but will be home in time to get a crack at the gym again - I'm going to do arms. All is going well - haven't cheated yet this week (and don't plan to).

Monday I'm doing shoulders in the gym followed by a quick 20 minute cardio session. I'm super super super busy Monday/Tuesday - it's the g/fs birthday on Tuesday, so unfortunately I'm missing cardio Tuesday morning as i'll be at her plae monday night/tuesday. I'll do whta I can though.

Anyway, I'm goin insane here- can't wait until schools out so i can solely focus on my diet/workouts.

Bryan

03/26/06

Hey guys

Just an updated - I've been super super busy the last 2 days. Today I am away for work, but will be home in time to get a crack at the gym again - I'm going to do arms. All is going well - haven't cheated yet this week (and don't plan to).

Monday I'm doing shoulders in the gym followed by a quick 20 minute cardio session. I'm super super super busy Monday/Tuesday - it's the g/fs birthday on Tuesday, so unfortunately I'm missing cardio Tuesday morning as i'll be at her plae monday night/tuesday. I'll do whta I can though.

Anyway, I'm goin insane here- can't wait until schools out so i can solely focus on my diet/workouts.

Bryan
    I love that. Keep it up man, you're doing great.

Kyle

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member

I hear you on that too, B. But you need to realize that there will always be obsticles to overcomb...unless you compete professionally, you are always gonna have to plan your diet/workouts around life.

That aside, great job!! I know it is hard to see a difference in yourself, but I (and other people on the board) can totally see a difference. You're working hard and it is paying off. Your dedication is impressive Rome wasn't built in a day, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    I hear you on that too, B. But you need to realize that there will always be obsticles to overcomb...unless you compete professionally, you are always gonna have to plan your diet/workouts around life.

That aside, great job!! I know it is hard to see a difference in yourself, but I (and other people on the board) can totally see a difference. You're working hard and it is paying off. Your dedication is impressive Rome wasn't built in a day, keep it up!
    Very true. We're all pulling for you Bryan, and your dedication is very inspiring.

Kyle

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information