Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Just glanced at this thread, nice job bcap, you've come along way!! Use that great momentum you have to push you to new levels and by the time summer rolls around you'll thank yourself. Keep it natural, no need for t3 or clen imo, hit an eca if you need the energy. IF you find yourself sticking revamp the diet, there are a lot of cutting diet methods out there (ckd, tkd, low carb, 60/20/30) etc etc etc, also if u feel stuck lots u can do with traning, (am cardio, hiit cardio, cardio post lifting, etc) enjoy, keeping this thread active will keep you motivated. also i hear ya with school, but even an hour at the gym will help u study more and keep u focused.

Hey Bcap good looking man. Im still doing my thing as well off the ECA for now and kinda stopped journaling just for the reasons im pretty aware of everything I should be eating. Just bought a blender today and made my PWO shake DELCIOUS! 2 scoop of vanilla whey, 1 scoop of dex, and a whole bananan with ice and water, i wish i could have it 3 times a day but i cant. I wanted to kno if you started taking that superpump250 supplement yet. Let me know the feedback on it, i might consider taking it.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Bryan,

Great God Man!
    You are tearin this whole weight loss thing up!
    Good for you.

And it had to feel pretty sweet putting on some old pants and thinking to yourself "these are way to big."

Good Job.
    I wish you the best in your future goals.

- Troy

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    b-cap i am with you bro, i started last week myself weight was 205 and i didnt fit in my 38 inch pants.

I use stimulant X to cut appetit and low carbing i am now at 191 pounds, i still have lovehandles tought.

Your stomach area is incredible and you lost all the gut and lovehandles you add bro.

If everything goes well i should hit 180 in a few weeks and hopefully get my bodyfat down and eliminate the lovehandles.

Great work bro.

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys

Thanks again for all the positive feedback. I did back tonight in the gym and totally crushed it. I can't believe this superpump - i upped my lat pulldowns by 30 pounds and was still able to rep it.

I can't wait until Thursday to weigh in.

I might be adding an eca stack next THursday - we'll see, I don't see a point in it just yet until my results start slowing down - only time will tell. I'm almost half way and if everything goes to plan i'll be around 170 by the time i'm done - reaching my goal

So far (if everything goes expected tomorrow) I believe I will be around 186 on Thursday. This leaves me losing 17 pounds already - I believe i can do this again, even though my weight loss WILL slow down - because i cheated quite a bit for the last week and a bit, slowing me down quite a bit. I also drank twice, whic hslows down fat burning, and i won't be doing it again. I am also on this superpump which is supposed to help lower bf%, so i think that 165-170 is not unreasonable to expect by the end.

What do you guys think?

With my progress - are visible abs possible in 6 weeks from now?

Thanks, let me knwo your thoughts!

Bryan

Brian good to hear all the progress and upside on your diets.
    Drinking is a no no buddy haha even me a college freshman has given it up for the past 7 weeks, but I ASSUMMEEEE 1 or 2 cant hurt. Hmmm the superpump is working ayyy, Just can I have some feedback:

Extra Energy during lift?
    More endurance?
    Actual pumps that last after your workout
    Bloating?
    Puffiness in face?
    Weight loss?

Visible abs man, one day we will get there! haha

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys

Update for the day (almost half way done the diet!). I worked out shoudlers this morning - holy crap is my upper body sore! 3 consecutive days doing upper body stuff, plus I've pushed myself 10 times further because of the Superpump, I LOVE THIS STUFF. I also played 2 hours of badminton this afternoon on an empty stomach - so all is well

Corey, as to your questions.

Extra Energy during lift - SHIT YES
    More endurance - HECK YES
    Actual pumps after workout - I would'nt call it a pump, i feel tired and sore as ****, but i feel AMAZING afterwork, like i have never felt THIS GOOD after a workout
    Bloating - nope
    Puffiness in face - are you calling me fat?
    Weight loss - we'll see, only my 3rd day on it but i have a friend on it and he has lost weight on it

I strongly, STRONGLY suggest you try it man its awesome! Plus it keeps me from not drinkin ghaha

Can't wait till the morning

Bryan

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Cool!

thanks bryan

bcap is offline Member

Half Way Done

04/06/06

Halfway Done Guys.

I feel great - I am so happy with my progress. If I keep going at this rate, I will be at my goal easily.

Take a look at the pics, take a look at the stats, I'm very happy about them. I am starting to see a bit more definition in my chest, bigger lats, good stuff!

On a side note - my lats and chest are STILL hurting from Monday/Tuesday, shoulders aren't bad but my traps are killing! Pain is beaty.

What exercises work obliques that you guys really like? I'd like to get more definition in there - not getting rid of them love handles as quick as I'd like

Anyway, check them out, let me know what you think!

Stats:

Weight: 187.3
    Waist: 33.5"

Pics:

Week 6:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Week 6.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	65869

Progress:

Name:	Progress.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	65870

Before to Current:

Name:	Before to Current.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	65871

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Bryan, chest and abs are looking incredible man. Half way there, it's all down hill from now.

1buffsob

bcap is offline Member
    Thansk man - appreciate it.

And you know it would all be impossible without you and everyone here.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    good job bro..keep up the great work

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    hip bones my man...enough said. you're making great progress...

bcap is offline Member
    04/08/06

Hey guys.

Thought I'd give yeah all an update as to whats up. Yesterday I absolutely crushed my arms. I took 3 scoops of superpump and HOLY SHIT did it ever work. I upped some of my lifts by 40 pounds, it was ridiculous. Nevertheless, my arms are destroyed today.

I'm going for a walk in a little bit, then i'm doing either chest or legs, haven't decided, then i'm playing some squash and/or badminton tonight.

All is going well

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    Hello all

Just posting to keep the thread up top. No one else seems to be postin these days, oh well, no biggie. This'll keep me posting to keep it up - keeping this as a nice journal

Today didn't get to workout as I went to get my wrist band at my school for the gym andthey're like "we just closed dude" i'm like AHHH. So i walked an hour and a half instead haha.

Anyway, tomorrow I won't get a chance to do either, i'm away for work all day. Monday = chest = OUCH.

Can't wait.

Bryan

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    um what time do they close???...I live in small town so the hick gym closes at 5 on sat...but at a univ???

oh btw...dont think ppl arent watching this thread...

Yeah seriously, Im watching your progress go through the roof while im hitting my plateu! GRR BCAPPP darn you. Im busting my ass this week in the gym just because your making such awsome progress!

bcap is offline Member
    Haha good Corey!

Yeah NewKid, apparantly the gym @ my school closes at 5 on Saturdays - who does that? Pretty retarded if you ask me. Anyway, classes are over and it's time to get studying for exams - I have NO excuse as to why I can't go at it hardcore for the next week. I'm going to work out a plan for the next week and I'll post it.

Whenever I don't follow it, i'm going to post here and post it in red and I want you guys to smash me for it - I need to go hardcore for the duration of my transformation if I want to achieve my goals.

I am really really enjoying superpump, on a side note, I am seeing great gains, and I can't wait to do chest on Monday.

Keep checking back for my schedule for the week

Bryan

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bcap, when you have doubt that people aren't reading this thread check out the counter, it been viewed over 3700 times, I may not post everyday but I do read it everyday, your doing a hell of a job buddy, your motivating alot of people. Is the superpump flavoured and if/so what flavour ar you taking/hows it taste?
    Keep up the phenomonal work.

brutesinme is offline Member
    moose, i love your avatar...when will the government learn to print bills that really stimulate the economy?

I returned something back to vitamin world that I didnt even pay for, yes skeemer I know. They didnt have super pump so I just decided to go with the NO Xplode since it was for free anyway. Ill let you know how it works when I start my week of training.

umm thats why prices go up...theif

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Solid progress BCap...you're kickin ass!

Actually Newkid not to be smart all though im only 18 thats not why prices go up. Products that are returned back to it's distributor are not compensated through the manfucatorer, in this case Muscletech. Once the product is originally purchased Muscletech gets its cut. In this case The distributor Vitamin World gets compensated through a system called viper which many retail chains use. Making a small story short, Viper creates a built in credit,return,theft loss into their sales which either get counted for or not counted for.

In fact the only reason why I returned this back to Vitamin World was because I lost my receipt to GNC.

still a thief

That may be so, but hey I got some free NO

bcap is offline Member
    Haha Corey, what a guy.

Good luck with the noXplode tho, a buddy of mine was on it, haven't heard much about it though.

Moose, the superpump I have is the orange flavored one - don't get the fruit punch one, i hear bad things. My orange one is AMAZING tasting - tastes like a creamsicle, like i'm not joking, it really really tastes good.

So tomorrow (after not doing anything today) I got hard hard hard hard hard core becuase I am done school now - no excuses.

Wish me luck.

Bryan

bcap is offline Member
    OH

MY

GOD

I just discovered the best pre-bed meal!!! Check this out!

A few tablespoons of fat free cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon anpb, 1/8 scoop whey, 1 scoop glutamine, 1 artificial sweetener and some cinamin.

WOW, it tastes so good. It makes me feel like i'm cheaing BUT I'M NOT! It tastes like cheesecake!

Wow!

What do you guys think?

Bryan
    Last edited by bcap; 04-09-2006 at 09:56 PM.

bcap is offline Member
    Ok

Today's plan - back at it 100% .

Wake up @ 11:00
    Meal 1 @ 12:00 - Pro/Carb
    Meal 2 @ 2:45 - Pro/Carb
    Workout - Chest @ 3:30
    Meal 3 @ 4:30 - Pro/Carb
    Meal 4 @ 7:30 - Pro/Fat
    Meal 5 @ 10:30 - Pro/Fat
    Meal 6 @ 11:45 - Pro/Fat
    Sleep @ 12:00

How's she look

Bryan

If you could make meal 5 at about 9:30, then it looks good.

1buffsob

bcap is offline Member
    May I ask the reasoning behind this?

An hour and 15 minutes between meal 5 and 6, when there is 3 hours between meals 4 and 5. And no, you may not ask the reasoning behind this.

1buffsob

bcap is offline Member
    LOL Well looking at your avvy, i assume you know what you're talking about. I mean, it's not like you helped me through this whole thing anyway, right?

Thanks Kyle

bcap is offline Member
    Hey guys

Update for the day: Back on track!!!

Today, I woke up and enjoyed a delicious bowl of oats, a few hours followed by another bowl for pre-workout carbs. I had an AMAZING chest workout - upped all of my weights by at least 10 pounds, then did abs, then went for a 15 minute interval run, then drank my pwo shake 60gcarb (dex), 30gpro.

Feeling really really really great right now. But i have a question.

I think i should make some changes to my diet, first of all, should i drop (for good) my ppwo carbs? If not, what carbs shoudl i drop? Right now on workout days, i am going 1/2cup uncooked oats pre workout, post post workout the same, and 60g dex immediately after workout. days I don't workout, i keep it restricted to 1/2cup uncooked oats twice in the morning.

Any suggestions?

Also, i'm thinking of adding an ephedrine based thermogenic to speed up results - i want to ensure i can see them abbies at the end of this (just over 5 weeks left), how much should i take at a time? (keeping in consideration that i've been on it before, and also the fact that i'm on creatine). When shoudl i take it?

Thanks guys!

Bryan

The Moose is offline Junior Member
    On regards to the ephedrine, i would reccommend against taking it, but if you do I do believe the bottle will list what the doasge should be, every product will be different depending on what the mg per pill is and if it contains caffeine and other thermogenics like green tea extract, your dit is good, its still working, so don't fix something thats not broken, cut back on 1 of your bowls of oatmeal in the morning to speed up your results or try haveing 2 smaller servings or maybe just have 3/4 first thing in the momrning and drop the other bowl, don't get rid of your pwo, it will make u lose weight quicker but that will be strictly lean mass that you'll be losing, u need those carbs/protein to replenish your muscles, and you want to avoid losing lean mass like the plague. keep up the good work man

I have a question as well. In my PWO shake with 40 grams of ON Whey, should I drop the 30 grams of carbohydrate from the banana I blend it in it the 3o grams of dextrose. I gained 2 pounds in the past week and a hlaf and this is the only thing I can attribute it to besides me going off ephedrine.

bcap is offline Member
    Thanks Moose for the positive feedback.

My only thoughts on the ephedrine is that it won't hurt, right? I don't want to go hardcore on it, so i'll probably take 1/2 whatever it tells me to take, just to kind of aid me a bit in my process.

bcap is offline Member
    04/11/06

Feeling good today. Went for an interval run this morning for half an hour, followed by a pro/fat meal to optimize liposis (sp?).

I'm going to the gym at 3:30 to do either shoulders or back, haven't decided yet. My chest is killing from yesterday! After my workout i'm going to go for a quick run to burn a few extra calories and this evening i'm going for a walk with the girlfriend.

Thats right you heard me - 3 cardio sessions in one day!

Anyway, I am super pumped about reaching my goal - I think it's getting closer and closer. Gotta stop ****ing up though. No more cheating for the rest of my diet, except easter monday - can't ruin the tradition, but i will hold back as much as i can.

Bryan

what are your food plans for easter...?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information