Huntley is offline New Member

New here, lookin for advice

Im new here so let me tell you a little bit about what i'm going for. Im 20, 5'10 147lbs, not sure what my BF% is but im sure its not too high. I've always been pretty skinny and i started working out 3 years ago as consistently as i can, but it's been more so consistent for the past two years. I've def added muscle, but i feel like im in a rut. Im not really trying to bulk up too much i just want to add a little muscle, mainly in the chest, but maintain that toned/ripped look, yet also i'm trying to get my abs more defined so I don't know how to tone down while trying to add mass.
    As for eating i used to have horrible habits which i changed this past november, since then I cut out junk food, sodas, fast food, and i feel like it's made a little difference but not as much as i thought. Also im a college student so i'm always eating on campus and have a meal plan so i try my best to eat good foods. I don't have a strict diet that i follow, i kinda just guide myself so i was hoping for some comments, typically i eat twice a day occasionally having one of those nutrigrain bars in the morning.
    Mondays lunch is usually something like a buritto with rice, beans beef, lettuce, tomatoe, and cheese, no sour cream, and water. Dinner is usually a salad with whatever meat the dining hall has, rice/vegetables, sometimes fruit or a small bowl of raisin bran. On mondays i swim for 30 min.
    Tuesdays &Thurs lunch is typically 8 piece sushi of rice, seaweed, crabmeat, avacado, cucumber with Soy sauce(sometimes i have a bagel with it), or Turkey sandwich on wheat with lettuce and tomato and chicken salad in half a wheat pita.
    Dinner is again dining hall with salad, some chicken or turkey, plate of whatever pasta they have. occasionally a slice of pizza, sometimes small bowl of raisin bran. I eat right after lifting both these days.
    Weds lunch is usually chicken pesto sandwich with tomato and baby greens.
    I workout after class and then dinner again at the dining hall.
    Friday i have early class so i eat breakfast it at 10 which is usually breakfast burrito (scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, hash browns) and 2 cups of chocolate milk. possibly the dining hall for dinner but friday nights and weekends my diet changes all the time, usually involves eating out.
    Anyway if there's anything else i should list let me know, any comments on how to add mass but get more toned would be appreciated, thanks!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member

Thread Information