Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Listen up....Cause my point has been very clear from the beginning, there is a huge difference between Physiological levels of Insulin and supraphysiological levels, is that something you can comprehend?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Listen up....Cause my point has been very clear from the beginning, there is a huge difference between Physiological levels of Insulin and supraphysiological levels, is that something you can comprehend?
    why is there a difference between the production of insulin the natural way by spiking levels within the body from lets say soemthing like dextrose and actually injecting insulin into the body?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    i think there is a difference between gossip and studies.
    Which are you referring to here then?

seems like a lot of people on here like to nay say a lot of things just to make themselves sound cutting edge and like they know more than everyone else as far as supplements go...i have seen studies showing that BCAAs before AM cardio prevent cortisol production by 70% or something like that. just like when i have seen many pro bodybuilders take glutamine and Giantz still says its pointless...who am i gonna listen to? jay cutler who is a 3 time arnold classic champ or Giantz? hmmm i think ill listen to jay cutler...this is no offense to giantz as i know he can show me like 50 reports showing that glutamine is worthless but like i said...am i gonna listen to jay cutler or some guy in a lab coat who has never used the stuff before...and many times a lot of these scientists are paid to find the answer the person wants. if a guy wants it shown that glutamine is worthless than he will make it happen.
    Theory...

dawg chill out...of course everyone uses that same damn line..."they are on steroids"....oh really geeze i didnt know that wow that changes my whole perspective. okay ill show you the study its in a magazine at work so ill scan it and post it tomorrow evening. oh and jay isnt paid to push glutamine so i dunno why you brought up pros lying to push products. oh and why are you cussing? trying to sound cutting edge again? haha okay that part was a joke...i dont take what he tells me to take...i take what I SEE him taking...when i see ACTUAL PROS AT EXPOS scooping glutamine into their mouths, that might be a good reason to take it huh?
    No proof here that Glutamine is responsible for "pro gains"

and...
    all is speculation so where are your studies?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah go listen to Jay Cutler, genetics/steroids /gh/igf played no part of his success. He just took Cell-Tech and got to where his is today. You know I thought you were fairly intelligent but you just showed A) What a complete Jackass you are and B) How fvcking stupid you are. You're gonna listen to Jay Cutler???? Why not then load up on all MT and I'm sure one day you too can be a Mr.O. I provided studies cause I don't takes Bro's word for things, if you knew one fvcking thing about nutrition and the way Amino's are metabolized you would not have said what you just said, instead you look like a moron. I showed you 50 studies from about 50 different sources as to why Glutamine is worthless done on strength athlets, you think these people were out to prove Glutamine is wothless. You are retarded. Its a proven fact that about 70% of orally ingested Glutamine is rendered usless by the gut upon ingestion, but you read that too???

Show me the study to says BCAA's reduce cortisol by 70%, please, show it to me. I'd be very interested.

Bro are you this naive or is it just me??? IFBB Pro's really take ****ing Glutamine to get ripped?? And you believe that??? You don't for one second think that people are paid to push certain products??? Or they jsut basically make up a whole bunch of BS hwne interviewed, cause yeah Ronnie is all natural.

Bro I got the message with your post and calling me out for being well thought out and referencing studies is moronic, I'm sorry. You keep taking what Jay tells you too.....

Agree 100%.

I was going to comment, then decided......

"why"??

No reason to.....common knowledge as far as I am concerned.

~SC~

why is there a difference between the production of insulin the natural way by spiking levels within the body from lets say soemthing like dextrose and actually injecting insulin into the body?
    Because you can inject far more insulin than you can produce in a spike using Dex, this should be fairly easy to figure out. If this was not the case then everyone would just drink massive amounts of Dex.

Yeah, I was going to say that there is no way you can compare the amount of slin produced by the body w/dextrose to exogenous slin utilized at anywhere from 5-20 iu's.

~SC~

k6jatu37 is offline New Member
    so when are bcaa's used?

Never used them myself because I eat a lot of red meat, chicken, eggs, protein powder, etc.

They are more hype than anything, but people use them during the day to supplement amino acids into the diet. W/enough protein aka food being eaten, there is really no need for such a small addition. It literally won't make a difference and you can spend your money on something else more productive that doesn't do what regular food already accomplishes.

~SC~

Because you can inject far more insulin than you can produce in a spike using Dex, this should be fairly easy to figure out. If this was not the case then everyone would just drink massive amounts of Dex.
    i thought you said a slin spike was pointless pwo.

i thought you said a slin spike was pointless pwo.

What on earth does that have to do with anything we have discussed above?

Nothing...

~SC~

fine ill start a new thread.

fine ill start a new thread.
    Great, call someone out in another thread after you yourself changed the subject in the current thread.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information