binny is offline Associate Member

I need help in gettin started on my diet!

Man i been on this site for a few days only and i can tell ya that i have learned more from this site about my body in these few days than months of talking to ppl and looking in magazines.

okay, heres the thing.....I m getting a gym membership today and i plan to start gym tomorrow. Since i m starting tomrrow and my moms getting groceries i was wondering that i should design my diet too so that when we go buy groceries tomorrow i can go with my mom and buy stuff that i need. I took the sample diet plan yesterday to my foods teacher and she told me where to get all this stuff. but, i think i m gonna need much more calories than advised in the sample diet plan. I need help in designing a diet plan that is just designed for me but i also need a basic one first that suits my lifestyle. I can very much use the sample one but i need help in scheduling my meals and workouts to maximize results. I plan on going to gym in the morning and eating meals in school and at work. Currently my goal is to bulk up . Heres my stats:
    Wieght: 168 pounds
    BF%: NO idea (but i m skiiny)

oh yeah, one more thing, since i go to school and work at KFC after it, the only time i have is the mornings and i m willing to get up as early as 5 am to get to the gym.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Who is your "foods teacher"? What does he/she do for you.

Look at the sample approaches atop this forum for a guideline that you can follow. After you have a plan in place, present it here for critique. Many people here will help you, but you will have to do the actual work before-hand.

~SC~

my foods teacher is a old lady and she teaches us how to cook and choose good food. i ll take ur advice and i m gonna prepare a plan!
    BTW, thanx for ur reply!

Thread Information