Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Great work Newkid, you gotta have some freedom sometimes, even if it does come in the form of warm, moist, blueberry heaven. and i like your sprinting, i am doing sprints this summer for my cardio during my summer cutter. i find it easier to bulk in the spring, and fall than in the summer. so i'll be making some wind with you in that aspect of things. maybe i'll need to do a log like this to keep me on track. take care bro

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Thanks nova let me know if you want to know any details about what worked for me in sprints...Also to you and the others on AR that know and gave their support.....drum roll.............Im not getting kicked out of my univ!...haha I talked to the dean and we were like buddy buddy...and he actually took it off my record..*I dont want to talk about what happened please

Everything is good today...its just that Im getting frustrated with my diet...its because Im kind of OCD about making sure Im doing everything optimally...but it doesnt matter because this is the only diet I can afford rofl...worked quads/glutes yesterday...sore as a motha today rofl...

thanks for all the support yall!

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    sounds good keep it up.

glad to here about school.. don't know what I'd do if they tried to boot me.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Hey NewKid, congratulations on getting to stay at the university. I bet that took a huge burden off your shoulders. Now you can concentrate on the important things in life, like DIETING.

Keep up the good work. We're here for support whenever you need it.

1buffsob

P.S. You're still invited to my house for Easter, so long as you don't give me shit for downing 2 dozen Reese's PB eggs.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Thanks nova let me know if you want to know any details about what worked for me in sprints...Also to you and the others on AR that know and gave their support.....drum roll.............Im not getting kicked out of my univ!...haha I talked to the dean and we were like buddy buddy...and he actually took it off my record..*I dont want to talk about what happened please

Everything is good today...its just that Im getting frustrated with my diet...its because Im kind of OCD about making sure Im doing everything optimally...but it doesnt matter because this is the only diet I can afford rofl...worked quads/glutes yesterday...sore as a motha today rofl...

thanks for all the support yall!
    good news bro! i'm glad to hear that. said a few prayers about it, and i guess someone was listening.

thanks buff and nova...you guys are really great

Everything is going according to plan...still frustrated that Im not instantly ripped rofl...but Im seeing new cuts and stuff so its all good...

Just came in to make a note of my WO today(gonna be an easy day)...mostly just going to work on week points that I purposely neglected during the week...

WO:
    BB curls: 3 sets ; 8 to 10 reps
    standing calf raise: 3 sets ; 6 to 8 reps
    incline curl & bicep chin SS: 2 sets ; 10 to 12 reps/ 3 to 5 reps
    sitting calf raise: 3 sets ; 12 to 14 reps

2 meals later I will work sprints

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keep it up newkid, sounds like you're making good progress.

(See I can be supportive every once in a while)
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Keep it up newkid, sounds like you're making good progress.

(See I can be supportive every once in a while)
    It's true guys, last night he supported my balls quite well while I was shaving my gootch.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    haha, bino.. That cycle you're on I doubt your balls are anywhere to be seen
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

oh IBd youre so bad PUSSY!....j/k

anyway.........things are going great and Im liking what I see in the mirror...new cuts are great...but I wont be discouraged if it starts to slow down...just re-analyze my game plan...

Looking forward to tomorrow (carb up day yay!)....fixing whole wheat pasta mixed with brown rice and cottage cheese...also oatmeal with sliced banana...mmmmmmmmmmm...and my usual tuna of course...

thanks for watching yall! peace

mousetraps is offline Member
    you like them 'tuna fillets'? I do..

never tried tuna fillets...I like regular tuna...plus I wouldnt pay for anything more...do they taste better?

Interesting: carb up day was yesterday...had close to 400 CLEAN carbs...which is more than usual...now today I am back to low carb before my next carb up tomorrow...and Im starving...I eat and 30 mins later Im starving despite my water & fiber intake...I theorize that this could be that my carb up day actually did its job and revved up my metabolism...which would be great...otherwise Im not sure...

everything in the diet is going well...*note to self* Never try to run sprints after a hard leg day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I can't eat cottage cheese either.. consistency.. EWWWW
    hmm I was just going back through and somehow missed this post before...why can no one eat cottage cheese?!?!?!?

the tuna fillets should be located right next to the tuna in a pouch @ the grocery store, theyre like 1.48 here, but they come in teryaki, lemon pepper... a nice change from canned tuna

bc56f100 is offline New Member
    Ha your lucky!! The fillets are around 3.00 here!! But man that teryaki sure is good!!!!!! Only problem is i think it has like 3g of sugars! I just dont suck down all that juice!!

bcap is offline Member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I can't eat cottage cheese either.. consistency.. EWWWW

hmm I was just going back through and somehow missed this post before...why can no one eat cottage cheese?!?!?!?
    I absolutely LOVE cottage cheese. Mix some anpb, cinamin, sweetener and some artifical vanilla and MMM tastes IDENTICAL if not BETTER than cheesecake!
    Last edited by bcap; 04-14-2006 at 06:37 PM.

solid snake is offline Junior Member
    Interesting: carb up day was yesterday...had close to 400 CLEAN carbs...which is more than usual...now today I am back to low carb before my next carb up tomorrow...and Im starving...I eat and 30 mins later Im starving despite my water & fiber intake...I theorize that this could be that my carb up day actually did its job and revved up my metabolism...which would be great...otherwise Im not sure...

everything in the diet is going well...*note to self* Never try to run sprints after a hard leg day!

hey new kid just wanted to say great job keep it up

were all behind you.

hi new kid

just a quick question

can you please explain this thing you do where you eat low carb and then you have a hi carb day i havent the slightest clue what its called or how i can do it?

hey, how bout some progress pics newkid

thanks solid snake...Ill shoot you a pm later to explain it all

mousetraps: it will will probably be sometime this summer around june...I dont have a digi cam...but I think I can use a regular cam and have them developed on a CD so I can post them that way...the reason I havent yet is because I lose fat in my chest last and it dont look good rofl...

Something else to make note of: it is not a good idea to run sprints 5 days a week...not because of laziness or whatever...just because it is overkill...from my experience I recommend running them EOD/when legs are not too sore....Im still doing cardio 5 days/week...I do about 45 mins walking at the same time I would do sprints...might start doing cardio 7days...Ill let you all know
    Last edited by Myka; 04-15-2006 at 07:56 PM.

pay no attention to this post...just using it as a bench mark for personal reasons

Im having a little bit of trouble with the fat in my chest...theres some there that is just being stubborn...any tips?(and of course jokes)

bcap is offline Member
    Im having a little bit of trouble with the fat in my chest...theres some there that is just being stubborn...any tips?(and of course jokes)
    I'd like to knwo the answer to this too. I've lost quite a bit of fat in my chest area but still have puffy nipples.

There once was a man from Nantuckit.....................

Don't know about the chest fat, but figured I'd give you a thumbs up for the hard work and keeping up with the log. So here it is.

There, enjoy.

1buffsob

hey new kid

i personally lose most fat from my mid section first before i see any results from any other body part but thats just me.

know this no matter how long it takes if you keep on burning up fat via diet/exercise eventually your body will haft to let go of the fat on your chest so just keep it up!!!

and also I'm very happy that i don't see and red writing keep it up bro good work.

take care.

I probably have the most unproportionate chest fat of anyone Ive spoken to...but I have a bit of a theory...Ill let you guys know

bcap is offline Member
    We're listening

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey brother I like deep, heavy stretching flyes I have been doing them and i def. have more of a fuller look to my chest... worth a try...

Keep it up!

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    try an estrogen blocker newkid, otc or script if you can get it. that may help reduce chest fat, and they always make me leaner anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    try an estrogen blocker newkid, otc or script if you can get it. that may help reduce chest fat, and they always make me leaner anyway
    well I didnt really want to get into any unnatural hormone irratants...I might have to though...thanks

okay........you guys are gonna think Im the biggest pussy ever........but here goes.....and feel free to let loose....

Ive been having a lot of tests this week and I havent been working out/eating like I should....heres the list for the entire week:
    total of about 1 whole pizza
    1 package walmart burritos
    1 servingpasta
    1cheeseburger
    1tub of icecream
    1wheat thins

I guess I probably disappointed a couple of you guys...but dont worry Im back on now...........but as I said this thread serves a purpose so go ahead and give your opinion..........Ive got thick skin

bcap is offline Member
    NewKid, I would definetly be the first to flame you, but as the good ol' jesus said "let he who has no sins throw the first stone".

I did the exact same thing a couple weeks ago - right in the middle of my transformation. Stress was high, school was nuts and I was eating like shit for a week. Just get back on track dude and you're fine.

I promise you that you will feel a million times better once you get back on track. Put it behind you and know this: You may have cheated for a week, but you have not gone back in progress, only paused it. So unpause that fvcker and get back on track.

Props for posting this too

Bryan

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Ehhh so you slacked... Get your ass in gear and eat clean. Whats your deal? cmon do you want a 6 pack or not.... welll..... then eat like you want that!!!!

you're better than that. and now I want harder sprints, twice as fast and twice as long. heh that'll teach ya....

Keep going make dont stop making progress cause of a few bad days.

Quote Originally Posted by bcap
    I promise you that you will feel a million times better once you get back on track. Put it behind you and know this: You may have cheated for a week, but you have not gone back in progress, only paused it. So unpause that fvcker and get back on track.

Props for posting this too
    Thanks b

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    Ehhh so you slacked... Get your ass in gear and eat clean. Whats your deal? cmon do you want a 6 pack or not.... welll..... then eat like you want that!!!!

you're better than that. and now I want harder sprints, twice as fast and twice as long. heh that'll teach ya....
    not so rough!

Keep going make dont stop making progress cause of a few bad days.
    hehe...yes sir...rofl

thanks yall!

bcap is offline Member
    Seriously though, if I see any red words on this thread within the next 7 days I will beat you up and steal that tub of ice cream and eat it myself

Oh my, nothing but pure red. Tsk tsk. What really disappoints me is that in all that crap you ate, you didn't get the Reese's PB eggs. Bastard.

Get back to it bro. No more slacking off. If you're feeling like cheating, just get on here for motivation. Or just shoot me a PM and I'll set you straight.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Oh my, nothing but pure red. Tsk tsk. What really disappoints me is that in all that crap you ate, you didn't get the Reese's PB eggs. Bastard.

Get back to it bro. No more slacking off. If you're feeling like cheating, just get on here for motivation. Or just shoot me a PM and I'll set you straight.

1buffsob
    ROFL...not much of a candy type anyway...haha..thanks yeah I should just talk to you or something...I dont know sometimes its just that I dont feel like eating the other...not necessarily that I crave the junk...its just easier...

Ill put this in to make it look better...I am now doing morning cardio 7 days a weekBeen doing this since Mon.

I'm not into candy either, but those damn PB eggs. OMG......

1buffsob

bcap is offline Member
    lol anything peanut butter i'm a sucker for - if i didn't have any self-restriction i woudl down the whole tub of anpb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information