Killzone is offline Associate Member

In need of hunger.

I tend to loss my appetite when trying to put on mass. I am pretty much a hardgainer but trying to eat that many calories eating clean is my worst problem. When I eat clean, I don't get enough calories. Is there something I can take that will increase my appetite and not make me want to puke when I am stuffing my face.

syntax9 is offline New Member
    i shoot for 600 cals per meal, its actually pretty easy to do clean, i add in 1 Weight Gain shake a day, which is 870 Cals. Iam myself also a hardgainer. age 24, 150 lbs. 5`7 lifting for a year now, with good diet, you could imagine how skinny i was to start. A can of tuna seems to do me justice when i have no time to eat anything else, i work 40 hours and go to shcool 28 hours a week. Can ofd Tuna with some lemon juice on it, makes it easier to down.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    some people say injectable b12 sky rockets their appetite. a lot of the guys swear by it. i've never personally tried it so i don't know. obviously you know that you don't have to be hungry to eat. forcing yourself to eat when you're not hungry will allow you to eat more later on.

Thread Information