NAOMIWICHITA is offline Female Member

Wink Sandwiches...........good Or Bad????

In The Summer I Love Sandwiches. Are They Ok? I Mean, If You Eat With Wheat Bread And Deli Meat. I Usually Fix Mine With Turkey Deli Meat, Tomato, Onions, Cheese, And Mustard On Wheat Bread. I May Throw A Handful Of Baked Lays With It. Is That Ok????? Also, What Are Some Good Quick Eat Ideas For The Day???? I Get Tired Of Trying To Come Up With Diff. Ideas. Thanks For The Input.

Quote Originally Posted by NAOMIWICHITA
    In The Summer I Love Sandwiches. Are They Ok? I Mean, If You Eat With Wheat Bread And Deli Meat. I Usually Fix Mine With Turkey Deli Meat, Tomato, Onions, Cheese, And Mustard On Wheat Bread. I May Throw A Handful Of Baked Lays With It. Is That Ok????? Also, What Are Some Good Quick Eat Ideas For The Day???? I Get Tired Of Trying To Come Up With Diff. Ideas. Thanks For The Input.
    I mean, im sure it depends on what your tryin to achieve, but hell yea, i eat sandwhichs. Just like you were sayin, on wheat bread and such. I just dont get carried away with the cheese and fats, mixin with all the carbs. But other then that i would say go for it. As far as some quick eats, i like tossin some peaches in some cottage cheese, real quick, and tasts perdy good.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They are ok, I would eat one every now and again as a good pro/carb meal.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

charlie20 is offline New Member
    As long as you are eating the lean meats and fresh vegetables and whole wheats and staying away from the fatty cheese and sauce you should be alright, but again it depends on your goals.......hey Jared seemed to do alright....lol

Well I Am Constantly On The Go And Need A Few Ideas As To What I Can Grab And Go During The Day. I Love Fruit And Yogurt, But, Sometimes Want A Little Different. So Any Suggestions?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Bread sucks. And so do Baked Lays.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You have too look at your over all diet.

You can't just ask if an occasional sandwich is bad for you..

thebison is offline Associate Member
    if u like cheese on ur sandwhich i tend to use americas choice brand fat free cheese tastes pretty good has only 2 grams of carbs 1 gram of fiber and 5 grams of protien per slice . only thing is if u heat it up it melts realllly fast.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    You have too look at your over all diet.

You can't just ask if an occasional sandwich is bad for you..
    indeed. when i was seriously cutting b4, I couldn't remember the last time I had a sandwich. But you can make them fairly healthy

What About Orange Juice? It Has Alot Of Sugar So I Was Wondering How Good It Really Is For You? Thanks.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    What About Orange Juice? It Has Alot Of Sugar So I Was Wondering How Good It Really Is For You? Thanks.
    Ingedients? not all OJ's are created equal

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I use sandwhices as a good way to reach my calorie target if i find im running short. However, I use brown bread with something like a tuna mayonase (real mayo, not the crappy own brand stuff) and throw in some grated onion, carrot and lettuce. The protein content of that alone is about 30g depending on how much tuna you use.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Same as Mizfit stated about the sandwiches and your entire dietary approach.

(Turn the caps lock off, it won't allow you to type in ALL CAPS, but instead it's Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Successive Word)

~SC~

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    if your 45%BF...put the sandwich down

brutesinme is offline Member
    Noami,
    still waiting for you to post your diet. Asking piecemeal questions out of context wil get answers that are not applicable to your situation. Post an entire days eating plan. Remember that you should eat every 3 hours, either protein carb, or protien fat. at 230, you should start losing weight at about 2100-2200 calories a day. Divide this by 6, to find out the caloric needs per meal. (about 350) eat starchy low gi carbs in the morning and fibrous veggies with your protein in the afternoon/evening. Many of us are on the move all day also (i'm a student and work full time) so we use what time we have to prepare our meals beforehand. This takes but a little effort and time, soon it will become second nature. this is just an intro, you'll find many people on this board willing to help you, but you must at least meet us halfway and provide a normal days diet so that we can offer some ideas. Heres one- you said you liked yogurt? switch up to cottage cheese, mix with some berries, and you have a protein and low gi carb meal for a the morning. come up with some other ideas and toss them at us.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    I bulk with peanutbutter & jelly

diesel21 is offline Member
    i eat sand. when cutting 2 slices of whole wheat bread and or turkey, ham, chicken etc, one small slice of cheese, grill it, n add shrooms or whatever (usually b4 gym or pwoo but not everyday)

Thread Information