mprover is offline New Member

Diet while working as a full time valet (lots of running all day)

Im probably years, even decades away from gear, but I have recently started lifting/training (for what, I dont know ) and getting in better shape. I recently graduated college, and played for 4 years on a DIII team. Im 6'1" 172lbs, so I definatley need to gain weight and decrease body fat. Im begining to fall into a rythm with diet and training, and Im starting to see results. This summer however, Im working full time as a valet . Ive worked this job before, and I will run quite a bit. Although this will be great for cutting , Im worried about caloric intake and a negative nitrogen balance after I work. I can take 5 min breaks and get water whenever I like. Can anyone suggest foods that I can eat that will help me maintain mass? Thanks

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    well you need to take a look at the stickies at the top of the forum...choose which you would most prefer than post a rough draft with any questions you may have...

right off the top of my head I would say it is going to be difficult being a valet and getting all your food in...but please dont say forget it and go to shakes...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    well you need to take a look at the stickies at the top of the forum...choose which you would most prefer than post a rough draft with any questions you may have...

right off the top of my head I would say it is going to be difficult being a valet and getting all your food in...but please dont say forget it and go to shakes...

I dont think using a good protein blend with casein would be bad IN BETWEEN solid meals....so like

Solid Food/Casein Shake/Solid Food/Casein Shake/Solid Food.

Of course he should add in fats and carbs with all meals and shakes as needed. I know a lot of top level strength coaches use patterns like this for people on the go.

Thread Information