stuball is offline Banned

Gotta change my eatin routine, and bulk up !

Ok guys it's time for me to change my diet, BD AND SPOUND, AND SWOLE, no my story witch is in the picture forum, im 43 y/o 5/5 181 9th week into cycle test enan 250 twice a week,started with cyp, and deca , stopped the deca three weeks ago, Almost 2 1/2 years working out , i only gained 6 pounds, i though my diet was ok but i guess ok aint good enough , even though before my cycle i ate like a slob, cholestrol was up to 296, got it down to 180, and lost about 9 pounds, I was 175 when i started im now 181 wanted to go up to about 190, one problem is im over 9 weeks into my cycle, how long should i run it ( 1st cycle ) i really doubt i'll put on 9 pounds in another month, or is it safe to run it longer.. My work days are TUE 5 am till 11:30 am WED 4:30 am till 1:00pm Thur 3:00 am till 8:30 am thats it, i own a beverage route in NY, So its move along fast or get 110 dollar tickets, so its bascically get in and out of the stores as fast as possible, so while im working its a protien shake when i get up, then protien bars, plain bagles, turkey egg whites on whole wheat, nuts, so work and run, and eat and run, i dont have a steady routine, but when i get home its grilled chicken or steak, turkey on 12 grain bread, baked or roasted potatos, egg white omlettes with spinich, or any thing i can through in oatmeal, and of course fish, love fish !! i can go on and on, and i cook everything in bulk so its open the fridge and throw every thing on a plate..... but nothing is steady, i rarley sit down and eat, it's always eat and run, so what im gotta do is read a little more and then post a diet, but if my cycle is gonna end in a month or so should i start bulking, i would really love to put at least another 5 pounds because 9 seems like it wont happen, i was reading about the brown rice, yams and pasta, ( i stopped eating pasta, then realized that a good homemade pesto with good olive oil would give me some good carbs ) flax oil in protien drinks, nuts and salmon, another problem is sleep, i wont fall asleep till midnight then get up at 5 am, i just cant sleep, and when i do sleep at least 8 hours i feel like sh!t, one other thing came to me when bd told me i might be over training, and not have enough calories, just a basic idea of what i do lets say im doin bi's and tri's on thur im doin 5 different excersice's for bi's and 5 for tri's 5 sets 10 to 8 reps, twice a week for bi's and tri's once a week for sholders, chest, forearms, etc, leg's every 10 days but that changed today, will start on legs weekly, is that overkill ??? sorry this post was so long but just tryin to give the whole picture, im going away this weekend hamptons, then next weekend to Fla. so im gonna find time to get some kind of diet straight, i have to read more on that bulking diet, you need to be a math teacher to figure it out..im open to all suggestions, i know my diet is a cluster f#ck, but its better than the fast food resturants i lived in, again sorry for the long post...Thanks

Seperate your questions at the end to help you get a better response, I am confused on what you are asking. You could also divide this into paragraphs to help us out.

Basically you don't have time to eat is what I gathered. Try making everything before work, and make things that are easy to eat while driving the truck. For example, chicken breast cut into strips and slices of yams. That way during the 10-15 mins between stores you can eat in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Seperate your questions at the end to help you get a better response, I am confused on what you are asking. You could also divide this into paragraphs to help us out.

Basically you don't have time to eat is what I gathered. Try making everything before work, and make things that are easy to eat while driving the truck. For example, chicken breast cut into strips and slices of yams. That way during the 10-15 mins between stores you can eat in the car.
    Yeah sorry about the post believe me my head was spinning when i wrote it, i could just imagine people reading three lines and start running for the hills, as far as setting up for work im putting together some sliced filet mignon, and asparagus, and a couple of slices of whole wheat bread...and i could get some protien shakes on the route...i wish i had ten or fifthteen min between stores, its hit and run but i will find the time gotta make the change.... thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Yeah sorry about the post believe me my head was spinning when i wrote it, i could just imagine people reading three lines and start running for the hills,
    LOL, I won't lie, it's very hard to read indeed and many will see that and just take off.

An easier thing to do is check out the "how to bulk" sticky atop this page. It will give you a good general guide on how to set up your meals and such, and you can then present your outline to the board for critique by all of the members here.

It's helped 100's of people over the years, so I know it could help you as well.

Good luck!

~SC~

Thanks swole your the best, i read it this afternoon some of the numbers were confusing, but when i got down to the bulking part, and what to eat it was pretty simple so i will plan out a diet i will post it, when i was done posting, i started thinking 800 people are gonna review it and 2 people would reply you and bd, one more thing i cant thank you enough, for your patience with me, you have gone way out of your way to help me... Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    All good man, it's in my nature to be a helpful person as this is what I do for a living.

Besides, you are a grown man looking to better his health/body, and you took constructive criticism the correct way, not like a juvenile kid on the boards usually does.

~SC~

Peace my brother, gotta get that needed sleep...

Thread Information