JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Something to boost my hunger levels?

I always ate well if not a lot when training. But some time out the gym from a bad back/neck put me in this weird bad habit.

I don't eat all day, and when I do finally eat it's like a pigeon. I just can't put it down my throat. Like I just can't. I know you say force it, but that's easier said than done. I don't know what's been up lately but I've been eating really bad.

I haven't lost much weight though, maybe 5lbs at the most...

But the problem is I'm good enough to go back to the gym now, but this poor ass diet is not gonna make me grow. I'm trying to bulk up for the summer too... so this is no good.

My question is, is there anything, absolutly anything out there that can help me get hungry? If I could be hungry almost always like before, i'll be a happy camper.

any feedback would be great

bcap is offline Member
    I could be wrong, but my bet is once you get active again and in the gym, your body will automatically turn on it's "hungry" switch, and you will be hungry more often.

I know there are supplements that increase appetite, but i'm nto one to tell you what kind of supplements to go on to increase appetite - i'm on my first cutting phase so i'm looking for the total opposite, my advice is to do a search on it.

Good luck

Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by bcap
    I could be wrong, but my bet is once you get active again and in the gym, your body will automatically turn on it's "hungry" switch, and you will be hungry more often.

I know there are supplements that increase appetite, but i'm nto one to tell you what kind of supplements to go on to increase appetite - i'm on my first cutting phase so i'm looking for the total opposite, my advice is to do a search on it.

Good luck

Bryan
    I am active again bro. I'm 2 weeks so far in the gym.

If anyone knows any supplements to increase appetite, please help as I search as well

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I am active again bro. I'm 2 weeks so far in the gym.

If anyone knows any supplements to increase appetite, please help as I search as well
    I searched hard but couldn't find anything

bump
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 04-19-2006 at 11:30 PM.

PhishStasH is offline Member
    I know doctor's can prescribe medications that can increase your appetite.

My best advice would be to consult a dietitian.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well you can always try Vitamin B12, do a search here on that, there have been a thousand threads in the past on this. Whether it works or not is another issue.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    INJECTABLE (not oral) B-12 is what I would recommend. It is very debatable if it works however.

But I will say this much: when you are sticking a needle in yourself everyday (B-12) in order to get an appetite you will realize there is something very powerful about the power of suggestion.

If nothing else, it is simply a placebo effect, but that works as good as anything else.

I would recommend it.

Thread Information