Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CENADICT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Once while staying at a friends house in Japan, my friends father pulled a live octopus from an aquarium and threw it at the wall. When he picked it up he cut off two hot dog sized legs off. It was still alive and he simply rinsed it off under the sink and handed me one. He started eating his leg, so I did the same. The little suction cups on the legs still worked. Although I was trying to swallow the thing, it would attach to the back of my throat and I would have to peel it off and try to kill it again by chewing frantically. The little suction cups have a cartilage ring which gets stuck between your teeth like bacon. It was F#ucking gross. I ate it though!

HAHAHAHA LMAO

well she was a little blonde in mexico, crazy little thing...

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Once while staying at a friends house in Japan, my friends father pulled a live octopus from an aquarium and threw it at the wall. When he picked it up he cut off two hot dog sized legs off. It was still alive and he simply rinsed it off under the sink and handed me one. He started eating his leg, so I did the same. The little suction cups on the legs still worked. Although I was trying to swallow the thing, it would attach to the back of my throat and I would have to peel it off and try to kill it again by chewing frantically. The little suction cups have a cartilage ring which gets stuck between your teeth like bacon. It was F#ucking gross. I ate it though!
    OMG, that's sick.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    well, i haven't really eaten many exotic foods that haven't been mentioned here, but as a teenager, i had eaten glass bottles, glass windows, christmas lights, christmas ornaments, plastic, crystals (gems & minerals), and once a bottle cap (of course i chewed it up first, what do you think, i'm crazy ). most the stuff was from dares, some was out of boredom, some was out of the sick amusement of just doing it, and the shock value of most of them wasn't half bad either. course i gave up those diets a long time ago as they didn't work out too good since you can't digest them.

personally, i'd really eat just about anything, but i need to know the nutritional value of it first. if my body can digest it and it's at least relatively nutritious, i'd try it.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol just rememberd something kinda funny, when i was really young i got into a fight with my big sister, i got really pissed at her so i ate her goldfish
    Last edited by farrebarre; 04-30-2006 at 06:26 AM.

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i couldn't find that famous "bathtub-sh*tter" that was on the net for a while but this you will like...

http://triggur.org/japanese/japgross.wmv

WARNING: THIS IS F*CKING DISGUSTING
    that is some f..ked up stuff going on there....i would to take a shot gun to the pair of them sick twats

tank2005 is offline Banned
    i eat pussy all the time

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    lol just rememberd something kinda funny, when i was really young i got into a fight with my big sister, i got really pissed at her so i hate her goldfish
    The ultimate revenge...

wolfstriked is offline Associate Member
    Once while camping at my friends upstate cottage we were eating what we were told was goat.Someone had asked what ever happened to the fathers weinmaraner and he got all weird and started drinking heavily.Then someone lwent over to the pit where he was cooking and lo and behold it was the dog.

The father swore it wasnt but his heavy drinking and quilty look gave it away.Drunk as a skunk a few hrs later he came over with the skull and proceeded to smash it open where he licked out all the brains with his tongue.

one hour later we were running in the woods from his dad who had gotten his shotgun and wanted to kill my turkish friend.His dad was hugoslavian and I guess they hate turkens

CENADICT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstriked
    Once while camping at my friends upstate cottage we were eating what we were told was goat.Someone had asked what ever happened to the fathers weinmaraner and he got all weird and started drinking heavily.Then someone lwent over to the pit where he was cooking and lo and behold it was the dog.

The father swore it wasnt but his heavy drinking and quilty look gave it away.Drunk as a skunk a few hrs later he came over with the skull and proceeded to smash it open where he licked out all the brains with his tongue.

one hour later we were running in the woods from his dad who had gotten his shotgun and wanted to kill my turkish friend.His dad was hugoslavian and I guess they hate turkens

not a nice experience mate

wolfstriked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CENADICT
    not a nice experience mate

hehe your telling me The whole weekend was a nightmare.I have never in my life seen so many crazy weird things happen all together and they were all hilarious.

As for eating dog well he still says it wasnt but.....I must say that what ever it was it tasted like no other meat Ive ever tried.Wasnt good at all.Probably why we dont eat dog in USA as they do in other countries.Well that and the kids screaming dont kill scooby

HD Heritage is offline New Member
    Well I don't feel too bad about posting this after some of the things I just read, but.....live crickets left over from a fishing trip lol. The things drunks will do around a campfire. I sincerely do not miss alcohol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information