Thread: Fruits???

Elias is offline Associate Member

Fruits???

I am currently on my cutting diet(4months so far) and have been doing very good so far but i am kinda stuck now on my current weight, my abs are very visible and everything but i am still kinda soft in my lower abs, what should i do? cut back on the fruits? i like to eat a lot of fruits. what do u think?
    diet is :
    breakfeast:can of tuna,1apple,2olives and 6egg whites.
    before my training: 1chicken breast boiled,salad of tomatoes and lettuce(lemon dressing)and some pasta(sometimes i cut back on pasta coz it makes me too bloated) and some fruits.
    after my training:can of tuna +salad+cheakpeas and 3 apples.
    4th and 5th meal are the same but without the cheakpeas
    as for my 6th meal before bed i have some olive and chicken and lettuce and 6egg whites

cardio is done 3 days a weeks sometimes 4 depends on my energy levels on an empty stomach or after my weight training.
    i dont use any supplements.

any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by Elias; 04-30-2006 at 04:25 AM.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually cutting out fruit for me helps to get my lower two abs to pop out. Even bulking i usually only have 1 fruit per day if that. The sugar in fruit is just way too high for me. Plus the excess fructose from it will be stored as fat once liver glycogen is filled. 1 or 2 pieces a day probably wont do that (depending on the fruit) but it looks to me like you are eating 8-10 pieces a day. That is an awful lot IMO>

kyjelly is offline Banned
    yeah, your probably eating way too much. Yeah, fruit has some good nutritional stuff, but most of them are all basically sugar.

Thread Information