biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

diet + juice question

one of my buddies posed a good question to me about his cycle and diet. he is running 750mgs of test E/wk for 12 weeks and i believe he said deca at 300mgs/week for 11 weeks. now he said he is "cutting". he limits carbs during the day, does AM cardio on an emtpy stomach, and says that he gets pretty much all his carbs from PWO and PPWO. he said that he has a carb up day every week and a half..... now i told him that his cycle is more condusive for bulking and not cutting. but i learned here that ones diet is the ultimate determining factor and not the cycle. i also learned here that you really cant gain a ton of LBM while cutting. does him juicing throw a wrench into these common theories?? mainly will he be able to put on a lot of muscle while shredding fat and cutting? is he wasting his money on the cycle like i sort of hinted to him he was? he is under the impression that he will be able to transform his body from being 225lbs with 16-17% bf to 225lbs with 10-12% bf...... thoughts on this??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    All depends on what he is eating, how much of it, genetics, training, diet, rest, etc. etc. etc. etc.

~SC~

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i sort of knew you were goin to say that!!! had to ask anyways.

Thread Information