My first real cheat-IM NORMAL

Ok well I have been cutting for about 8 weeks now and Ive had great results. Ive lost nearly 15 pounds, increased some muscle mass and actually have 2-4 visible abs at times with my love handles almost non existent. I have been as strict as can be with an occasional small cheat every 2 weeks or so but tonight I just said screw it. It was mothers day and I managed to eat pretty healthy grilled chicken,sausage,sauteed onions with no grease and a bite of birthday cake, had my usual cutting style breakfast and even conitinued through the rest of the night with salad and tuna, keep in mind today was no running or lifting. I was downstiars watching full metal jacket and had a sweet tooth so I got some sugar free jello. I managed to open the freezer and take a peek and saw some delicious french silk slow churned ice cream. I SAID SCREEW THIS IM EATING it. I took the entire jug with me to the couch and must of consumed at least 5 or 6 servings of it. Must of been at least 100 carbs 700 cals 25 grams of fat and 80 grams of sugar. I feel like a million bucks and cant wait till tommrow to start the week and get back on track. Now heres my question with such an intense cheat like this will I put on about 5 pounds and not be able to shake it for weeks or will I rebound back?!

chest6 is offline Banned
    You'll put on water weight that will be shed in no time with your normal caloric deficit diet. I had an alright cheat today too. Double steak chipotle burrito with 11 cookies from subway..feel like crap and bloated as hell..but the water will leave fairly quickly

haha thanx. Well ice cream has 0 nutritional value compared to your burrito. But hey i missed freaken ice cream. Oh yeah when the pill comes out where u can eat the worst foodss for you in the world but dont gain a pound let me know, ill probally sell my soul for it.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    got any before and after pics Corey?

chest6 is offline Banned
    you and everyone else. I also had cake and ice cream yesterday too..left that out

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    You'll put on water weight that will be shed in no time with your normal caloric deficit diet. I had an alright cheat today too. Double steak chipotle burrito with 11 cookies from subway..feel like crap and bloated as hell..but the water will leave fairly quickly

hahah thats gross Chest, but what can i say my last cheat was about 1 pound strawberry short cake !!

TR'05 is offline Member
    You and me both, bro. I pretty much caved this whole weekend. Went to town on the frozen yogurt, ice cream, cake, and anythign else i could squeeze in. Gotta love the cheat day grocery shop. The checkout clerks always give the weirdest looks when i coem up with over about a half gallon of ice creams/frozen yogurts, and a full cake. I still feel bloated.

...definately need to get back on track this week

wolfstriked is offline Associate Member
    Ive been eyeing this entemmans chocolate mouse cake everytime I go shopping.I pick it up and feel the weight,I sniff the box for an aroma,I then look at the calories and nutritional info.....this is my routine for past three weeks and I know that the clerks must wonder why I do that

I gently put her back on shelf and say "ONE DAY I WILL CONSUME YOU WHOLE WITH A QUART OF MILK" then head to counter with my chicken breast,broccolli and rice

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    hahah thats gross Chest, but what can i say my last cheat was about 1 pound strawberry short cake !!
    mmm it was so good. I just found out about an hour ago that I gained around 8lbs of water

funny thing is I woke up this morning with no weight gained...but I feel like shit and mentally I see as if a bit of my progress has diminished..hmm was half a tub of ice cream worth it.............HELL YEA!

bcap is offline Member
    Oh man

I bet that cheat must have fetl SOOOO good.

I have one problem though - the thread name. It says "i'm normal" ...

ha Bryan. Since I put it in capital letters i meant in like a screaming sense IM NORMAL not some psychotic robotic person who never cheats.

bcap is offline Member
    haha gotcha. well good for you - are you still on eca by the way?

Um yeah I did a 3 week cycle and then went off it for 2 weeks during my last week and finals at school. I came back home and finally had the right food so I started it up again, im on my 2nd week with it and have been having great results. I just wish I took before pictures. Once I get to my goal in id say 4 -6 weeks Ill post pics and then continue with a 6 week clean bulk.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    jeez i almost want to go have a cheat meal after reading this thread...definitely could go for a full rack of bbq ribs and boston creme pie for dessert

chest6 is offline Banned
    all about self control and how much you want it. You dont HAVE to do anything.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    haha you're goddamn right chest! key word from my post... almost

Thread Information