Thread: Student Bulking

ForceIsStrongWithMyD is offline Junior Member

Student Bulking

I just started my bulking diet two weeks ago and so far I'm up 5lbs. I know it could be a lot better, but unfortunetly I don't have a lot of time during the day. I get up at 7am, work 8-5pm, class 5-8pm, gym 8-9pm, get home at 9:30pm eat and do homework until 12am, then crash and do it all over again. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me to eat the way I'd like, therefore I consume a lot of GNC weight-gainer shakes (51g Protein/89carbs/600cals). Here's a copy of my day to day schedule:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meal 1 (8am): 8egg whites, all-bran muffin, 10ounces of grapejuice , & weight-gainer shake w/ 25 ounces of water
    ***PLUS: Creatine, multi-vitamin, glutamine, Ommega 3's Fatty Acids, 1 dbol tablet, 1 propecia tablet

Meal 2 (10am): weight-gainer shake w/ 25 ounces of water

Meal 3 (12pm): 10-12ounce chicken or fish, 1cup of rice or 12 perogies, 1/2cup veggies, 2 fruits, 1 dbol tablet

Meal 4 (4pm): weight-gainer shake w/ 25 ounces of water

Workout (8-9pm)

Meal 5 (9pm): weight-gainer shake w/ 25 ounces of water
    ***PLUS: Creatine, multi-vitamin, Ommega 3's Fatty Acids

Meal 6 (10pm): 10-12ounce chicken or fish, 1cup of rice or 12 perogies, 1/2cup veggies, 2 fruits, 20ounces skim milk, 1 dbol tablet

Meal 7 (12am): light snack (yogurt, applesauce, or carrots)

Water Consumption: 5 liters per day
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm 6'1", 195lbs, 23yrs old, fast metabolism. I take 1 dbol tablet (10mg) three times a day, and test-e 333ml twice a week. Hopefully this is enough info, if anything else is needed, please just ask.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    those gnc gainer shakes are the worst thing ever...drop them./..and read the how to bulk sticky, and dont mix macros....im a student as well and have a similiar schedule...research bro...good luck

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Same here bro im a student too, alot of us on here are but still got a respectable diet. the bets advice i can give you is buy a lunch bag like in grade school and pack your meals, when u get 5 min eat. Honestly i have eaten 5.5 oz of chicken and 1cup of rice in 4min with water to wash it down. time managment bud. But i will try to take a look at ur diet though. speaking of school got CLASS as we speak,

imo...you started AAS way too early, everybody thinks its steroids first then diet...how old are you bro?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Buy a cooler bag, pre-cook your meals and get creative with when and where you eat them. A cold chicken breast in tin foil can be sneaked in almost anywhere and huffed down in a couple minutes. If theres a will theres a way.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Second time I have said this this week. If you "Dont have time to eat properly" and are constantly on the go..Why in the hell would you add AAS into the equation? That makes 0 sense.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    just change the diet, buy a lunch bag and cut the shakes. you should be able to still save your cycle
    there is plenty of diets on here

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it! I'll search around more for a better diet, and supplement... and try to get inventive on where/when I eat lol.

mwolffey, thanks for the tip about the GNC shake, however can you give me the "why" as well, and possibly suggest something better?
    Thanks
    Last edited by ForceIsStrongWithMyD; 05-17-2006 at 08:21 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    You have to learn how to prioritize....and precook meals. Example..days you arent so busy. Bring a bag with you to class...to work...with meals prepared. No problems

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I'm a student as well on a tight schedule. Invenst in some tupperware. I just precook/prepare my meals before class. Like Faizaka said, put that shit down quick. I get about 7 meals/day with only one shake (PWO). You can easily make it happen if your dedicated enough.

thanks chest6, and DNoMac. I will take your advice and first thing monday cut down to one shake and lots more food.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    To answer your question the GNC shakes are bad becasue its alot of sugar and undigestable crap that goes in there. If you need a weight gainerr make your own (1cup oats, 2-3scoops protien,milk, banana). Also do this I take my meat and rice on sunday. and cook it for the the entrie week. Its the greatest thing i did it take about 2 hours on sunday but your good for the week

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    as soon as you cut the shakes out too, youll feel much better

Quote Originally Posted by TrelaraH
    Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it! I'll search around more for a better diet, and supplement... and try to get inventive on where/when I eat lol.

mwolffey, thanks for the tip about the GNC shake, however can you give me the "why" as well, and possibly suggest something better?
    Thanks

imo, cytogainer, i use three scoops and only take it PWO, all other meals are mostly whole foods...good luck bro

Thanks for the tip FaizakaFez, I bought lots of tupperware containers so I'll make my weeks (day) meals on sunday night and then store them. I'll also try making my own shakes.

mwolffey, I'll give cytogainer a try as soon as I'm finished my gnc shite.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Cytogainer is delicious.

I feel guilty drinking it!!

Thread Information