00camaroSS is offline New Member

I have a diet planned, what are your thoughts?

The times that I will be eating will be kind of odd because I currently work nights, so bare with me. Here it is...

3pm 2 cups of Oatmeal, Banana

6pm 1 serving of Primo Max (protein shake)

8:30pm 8oz Chicken/Tuna, Brown Rice, Banana

11pm 1 serving of Primo Max (protein shake)

3am 8oz Chicken/Tuna, Brown Rice

6am Any ideas?

I was thinking of adding some egg whites to my breakfast (3pm), but not sure how much that will help.

My current stats:
    23yrs old
    5'10" 145lbs
    26.5% BF

Thanks in advance!

defdaz is offline Associate Member
    Sounds quite good to me bro - you nay wish to substitute some salad instead of rice for one of the meals, just to relieve the boredom a bit and get some nice vits and mins.

If you can manage it, don't bother with the 6am meal - go straight to bed if losing fat quickly is your aim.

def

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Where is the Protein in the 3:00pm meal ??? add the eggs...every meal should have some protein , carbs and fat in it...you have no fat in this diet, or very little...aim for every meal to be about 40% protein, 30% carbs & 30% fat (for a fat source i would go with Flaxseed oil and Olive Oil, both very good sources of EFA, good fats), this kind of diet is called ZONE and it works quite well for people trying to reduce bodyfat and build up some muscle, make sure you lifet weights at least 3 times a week, that will stimulate muscle growth and the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism will be and the more fat you will burn...since it seems like you are pretty new to this, you should be able to gain some muscle as you are reducing your body fat, you might want to incorporate some ECA stack in to you regiment for faster fat burning. Good luck Bro...XXL

00camaroSS is offline New Member

Thanks!

I'm glad I found this site! My plan is to actually workout 5 times a week. Do you think this is too much for this diet? Should I cut it down to 3-4 times a week? I have a post in the workout section http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...6&goto=newpost regarding my workout.

Also how much of that Flaxseed Oil should I be eating and what meals should I eat it with?

Thanks again!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Eat about 30-45 gm of fat from flaxseed oil a day (which equates to 30-45 ml a day, or 2-3 table soons) Divide it evenly between all meals except the one right after your woekout. I usually train only 4 days a week while dieting, but others do 5 or 3, it's a learning curve you have to learn your body and and see what it responds best to...XXL

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Well said XXL

If you feel good, then keep going. If you feel bad reevaluate your plan and start again.

Some hate doing weights and cardio others love it. It really does come down to what you want.

Thread Information