FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member

Question lunch while at work

Hey guys, just wondering if you have any suggestions for me... I'm currently doing some landscaping work for the summer, working about 9 hrs. a day 6 days a week. I take a short lunch break (5 minutes) and if I eat anything too heavy I have to puke after awhile just because of the exertion and heat involved in the job. I need to eat well to stay on top of my diet, but I can't seem to keep anything other than some crackers or a banana down. any suggestions?

thanks

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    have something like a meal replacement shake with some carbs because by the sounds of it you need food and you need energy because your working hard and long hours. BTW all you GET is 5 minutes Or thats ALL you allow yourself to eat. Solid food would be your best bet if you had more time. just my 2 cents.

well if we take more than a 5 or 10 minute break we have to "clock ourselves out" on our timecards for the week, so i like to keep the extra minutes to make more money. thanks though, i'll try that out

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO< I would save the anguish and clock out. Even if you take a 30 minute break. Gives you time to eat a good meal and rest a little afterwards. If you push your body too far youa regoing to do more harm than good. Working out would be point less. This is JMO, not flaming you bro. I know money is needed, but someitmes its not worth the circumstances.

thanks...i know what you're sayin. i just don't want to be the only one taking off for lunch because everyone else i work with does the 5 minute thing. i'm gonna try and take a little longer though from now on.

Thread Information