BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

loosing weight at night

I am eating better and more than ever before, diet to a tee, dont have time to post it but i am getting 4500-500cals ED and the weight goes up everyday before bed, i weigh myself at that time and notice I usually gain some weight ED even if it is 1/2lb or 2 lbs i go to bed at 10 and drink a isolate shake and a few tablespoons of PB right before. when i wake up I am back to the previouse mornings weight almost maybey a 1/2 lb will stick out of 2 or something, i assume i should wake up and down another shake??? sorry rant

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    the weight lost during night is only water so nothing to worry about.

Dont aim for daily weightgain that will only lead to fatgain. Just gain a steady 2 ibs/week and your good to go. The faster you gain weight the more of the gained weight is fat.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I wouldn't weigh myself but maybe once a week. Go by measurements and the mirror. I find myself easily discouraged if the numbers on the scale aren't where I want them.

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    1 gallon of water weighs 8 pounds,so think about all the water you drink!!

figured that, maybey i should just keep a gallon of water by the bed at night. and i know i need to tell my wife to hide that damn scale because I habbitually step on it all day long LOL it is right there in front of me. but johan believe it or not the bf% has gone down in the last month by almost 2% and weight is up. I am eating soooo clean right now, pretty much chicken breasts trimmed of fat and sweet potatoes no condiments alternating w/ tuna and almonds and a little flax all day long training days i down a shake b4 the gym and after but still dont mistake them for real food meals. then my isolate water drink at night w/ natty PB. I have been plateaued for so long now that i said the hell w/ it, if i have to puke b/c i ate too much bland garbage i will then i will try and eat my puke LOL

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    figured that, maybey i should just keep a gallon of water by the bed at night. and i know i need to tell my wife to hide that damn scale because I habbitually step on it all day long LOL it is right there in front of me. but johan believe it or not the bf% has gone down in the last month by almost 2% and weight is up. I am eating soooo clean right now, pretty much chicken breasts trimmed of fat and sweet potatoes no condiments alternating w/ tuna and almonds and a little flax all day long training days i down a shake b4 the gym and after but still dont mistake them for real food meals. then my isolate water drink at night w/ natty PB. I have been plateaued for so long now that i said the hell w/ it, if i have to puke b/c i ate too much bland garbage i will then i will try and eat my puke LOL
    glad to hear its working well but dont obsessed about the weight. Throw that damn scale away.
    The mirror and strenghtgains are better signs of gains

No need to drink water during night it will only interupt sleep. The ibs lost during the night isnt bad in anyway at all. Its just water you exhale and sweat out and stuff like that.

sweet , thanks for the reasurance. thank you for changing your ugly ass avatar LOL j/k

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Superdrol1971
    1 gallon of water weighs 8 pounds,so think about all the water you drink!!
    8 pounds holly cow thats why i lose so much weight when i hit the sauna.

I drink at least one gallon of water a day, i dont count the 3 green teas i drink daily, and all the veggies (lots of water in veggies).

briancb1 is offline Member
    I've started drinking water like crazy (not measured, but all day long) and I've lost about 2-3 pounds consistantly.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    i hate weighing myself, instead i do a BF % measurement, makes me feel better

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    let the mirrior be the judge not the scale, unless your trying to move up into a new weight class

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    well i like the mirror, i like it alot, but sumtimes, mirriors are different, i will have my girl buddys let me know, they say DAAAM, but then im like , dam...i would look better at a lower BF obviously then gagagag

Thread Information