L.L
    L.L is offline New Member

Smile Need Help With Losing Bodyfat And Cutting Up!

Hey Fellas, I'm new to the site! I read the cutting plan on the original thread by SwoleCat but still had some questions in regard to my workout schedule. I train in the morning at 7am and I do my cardio also in the morning as well. Since SwoleCat says do cardio on an empty stomach should I begin breakfast when I get in from the gym at 9am? 9am is the time I would normally have my PWO meal. Please offer me some advice on this matter.

I'm 5'10 215lbs 35w 46ch 15% bodyfat, great size on my chest,legs,and shoulders. I'm considering do a cycle of Masteron but really want a doable diet to bring down my BF, and build up more lean mass.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ...not another one. Swolecat, I need your beastly powers to lock this one haha!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What original thread posted by me did you read??

~SC~

Personally man, I think you should just eat a small Pre-workout meal before your lifting and then cardio followed after. Maybe a quick digesting whey shake and 1/2 cup of oats. Or maybe say 5 egg whites and 1/2 cup of oats. Then I think at 9:00am you should have your 40:80 PWO shake. I dont think you should be training for 2 hours without anything in your system. By the time you get to your cardio (assuming 30+ minutes) I think you will be doing more harm then good.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    A.M. Cardio -> Eat (preferably a shake) -> Gym -> Eat(shake)

L.L

Help with Cutting

Damn, Swolecat it was Rambo who put the thread up wit hte sample diet.. I went to your site and read your post and thought it was you since you your the body guru! BTW nice myspace page bruh! In any case can you help a brotha out with this problem I'm having I really wanna start this cutting asap I just don't have anyone down here to ask these kinda questions too.

L.L
    Corey, so you think a 1/2cup of oatmeal, and like 4 egg whites before I leave the house, then train and do cardio, home at 8:30 -9am PWO shake, etc? Also, I've been Taking Muscle Milk as a PWO its one of the few that doesnt make me gag, is dat a good PWO shake to take?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Muscle milk is garbage.

~SC~

Muscle milk...way high in fat. IMO Dymatize Elite Pro Whey w/ water (Butter toffee cream) runs circles around muscle milk!

Yah man thats what I would do. A better power meal would be the 1/2 cup of oats mixed with one scoop of whey, some splenda,cinnamon and your good to go. Since people say fat burning only begins 20 minutes into your cardio, I feel since your heart rate is pumping and your already burning calories lifting by the time you get to cardio 30 minutes or so is good work.

L.L
    Thanks Fellas, will try the whey in the 1/2 cup of oatmeal before I hit the gym.. So Dymatize Elite ProWhey is easy on the stomach?

yes sir, just mix it with water and you're good to go.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    ON whey is really good also.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    CLEAN foods = CLEAN body. Keep it simple and pure. Its worth the extra 2 bucks IMO.

I would incorporate flax seed oil and a multi-vit. into your diet. By adding good fats to your diet, your body can produce the hormones you need to stay balanced and actually help you lose weight.

L.L
    Yup I take a multi vitamin and Vitamin C in the morning..I got some good organic flaxseed oil I use on my salads..

Thread Information