BP85 is offline Junior Member

cutting/carb question

Im gonna be cutting starting this sunday, and it will be my first non-keto approach. Now keto does work well for me, but Im throwing in t3/clen , and when I ran t3 before keto, I lost muscle. I have a couple of questions. Basically I wanna know if my diet looks right. I will post 2, 1 for days when I lif in the AM, and 1 for days I lift in the PM.........

AM days PM days (cardio first thing)
    1- pro/complex carb 1-pro/fat
    lift/30min cardio 2-pro/fat
    2-PWO 3-pro/fat
    3-PPWO 4-pro/complex carb,1tsp of honey
    4-pro/fat Workout 25 mins of HIIT cardio
    5-pro/fat PWO
    6-pro/fat PPWO
    sometimes a 7th pro/fat pro/fat....sometimes maybe an 8th
    pro/fat meal

Due to my work schedule, and fotball practices( i play semi-pro ball), my days are extremley long, I get at most 7 hours of sleep. Thats why I eat so many meals. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.......BTW, I will also be on Test E and tren A, and of course Nolva. And For some reason, I cant drink UNDER 2 gallons of water/day, so water consumpion is not a problem. Thanks again

***** FOR SOME REASON, IT WONT LET ME SET IT UP TO LOOK LIKE 2 DIFFERENT DAYS, SO THE SECOND MEAL YOU SEE, IS FOR PM DAYS. IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME EDIT THIS SO IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE ONE DAY, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
    Last edited by BP85; 07-26-2006 at 01:20 PM.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Your going about everything in the wrong manner. Everything looks horrendous.

NOTE:

You flame a member one more time, you will be suspended.

Your approach is horrid!

~SC~

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ......if we're talking about wasting time, you look like the king of that, telling everyone your going to be on a cycle without your diet in tact.
    If you weren't the tenth guy in the last five seconds to state that you were going to be on a cycle without a proper diet I would have said nothing but good things and would have tried to help........but, with that attitude...........good luck! Way to start off on a forum.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    W/that shitty attitude, it's no wonder no one wishes to assist you.

I sure as hell don't, partly because you are taking AAS and have no idea how to diet, but more-so because of your shit ass attitude.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I sure as hell don't, partly because you are taking AAS and have no idea how to diet, but more-so because of your shit ass attitude.

~SC~
    ahhh I hate that

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

SC, I wasnt flaming him at all. Actually i was responding to his flame. If you asked for help, then someone told u your approach was hooribble and that you were "owned", and then didnt tell you why, how would you react honestly? He told me I was worng, rubbed it in by saying I was "owned" then didnt try to help me. Too me thats ignorant. People ask for constructive criticism, not criticism and a "ha ha". So please understand that I was giving the response that I thought was appropriate. I have always been the type of person to respond to ignorance with a shitty attitude.Thats how I was raised. I just have never let people treat me like shit. Bottom line is, I guess I wanted help, noty "your wrong-OWNED". Thats not cool at all. I thought you would understand, thats whjy I asked for you to chime in. You are usuall the one who was all about helping people and not making fun of them, thats why people resopect you SC. So, I hiope yiou understand why I acted that way..........And SC, I have more respect fro you than anyone when it comes to diet. I have heard your story and Im sure you have been flamed when you werent in the best of shape, so I thought you would understand. Sorry for assuming. If you dont wanna help, fine, I cant make you. I just hop eyou understand that I WILL NOT be pushed around, as I believe EVERY MAN, you, me, whoever, has a right to dignity, and not bein made fun of when they are unknowingly wrong. So, whatever, I guess. I guess I will have to pay this damn NPC bodybuilder 100 bucks to help me, which makes this place worthless, I guyess. Thanks all!!

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP85
    SC, I wasnt flaming him at all. Actually i was responding to his flame. If you asked for help, then someone told u your approach was hooribble and that you were "owned", and then didnt tell you why, how would you react honestly? He told me I was worng, rubbed it in by saying I was "owned" then didnt try to help me. Too me thats ignorant. People ask for constructive criticism, not criticism and a "ha ha". So please understand that I was giving the response that I thought was appropriate. I have always been the type of person to respond to ignorance with a shitty attitude.Thats how I was raised. I just have never let people treat me like shit. Bottom line is, I guess I wanted help, noty "your wrong-OWNED". Thats not cool at all. I thought you would understand, thats whjy I asked for you to chime in. You are usuall the one who was all about helping people and not making fun of them, thats why people resopect you SC. So, I hiope yiou understand why I acted that way..........And SC, I have more respect fro you than anyone when it comes to diet. I have heard your story and Im sure you have been flamed when you werent in the best of shape, so I thought you would understand. Sorry for assuming. If you dont wanna help, fine, I cant make you. I just hop eyou understand that I WILL NOT be pushed around, as I believe EVERY MAN, you, me, whoever, has a right to dignity, and not bein made fun of when they are unknowingly wrong. So, whatever, I guess. I guess I will have to pay this damn NPC bodybuilder 100 bucks to help me, which makes this place worthless, I guyess. Thanks all!!
    Don't pay anyone bro, PM me and we'll get your diet straight!

thank ya sir, will do

Thread Information