Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member

how long does it take for fat to turn into fat....

in other words if i were to eat a triple whopper...how long would that take to break down and become fat around my gut?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    in other words if i were to eat a triple whopper...how long would that take to break down and become fat around my gut?

well this depens if you have been dieting for a while say about 30 days or so and have been on a constant routine of lifting weights and doing cardio 2-3 times per week. Then it will not effect you at all, of course agfter you eat it you may feel bad for a few hours do to bloating/guilt...but it will also help jump start your motabolisim again and help on your gains that is of cousre assuming you have been following a strict diet plan. If you have not been on a strict diet plan then of course the surpluse of ingested calories will be stored as fat and a triple whooper prolly contains somewhere around, 2,000 cals im guessing so it will just set you back futher.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with steve0, it really depends on the context of how you eat... If you're cutting and eating strict, and this was ur cheat meal, then your body would burn thru it pretty quick..but if you eat it consistently, your body will start to store it.

Thread Information