one8nine is offline Banned

i dont count calories but heres my diet any help appreciated

okay i really dont know numbers i dont count protien.. i just eat until im full 6 times a day, sometimes things happen in my life and i am really busy and i eat until im full only 4 times in a day

but i eat almost the same exact thing every day here is my average schedule

7:30 95%lean burger + 2 packages oatmeal
    9:30 2 scoops whey, 1 spoon glutamine
    11:30 between .5 pound and 1 pound turkey and/or ham sandwich on wheat
    1:30 95% lean burger + 1 package oatmeal
    some time later .. workout
    PWO shake- 2 scoops whey, 1 spoon glutamine
    2 hours later: 1 or 2 pounds chicken

also throughout the day i drink atleast 1 full gallon (while milk: bulking, skim milk: cutting)
    and durring my workout i drink 1/2 gallon gatorade

vitamins:
    GNC triflex
    GNC mega green
    GNC 0mega-3
    GNC ZMA

honestly this is my bulking and my cutting nothing changed except i replace the red meat with fish or bird, and the type of milk changes, and cutting i drink 1/2 gallon water instead of gatorade

i just wanna get strong and fast i live this lifestyle for wrestling not how i look if i was the ugliest man alive and the fastest or strongest man alive then i would be happy

now tear into me

-JaH- is offline Junior Member
    uhh, thats all jacked up

copenhagen is offline Member
    ok bro, first off we need your stats, secondly go over to fitday.com and plug those foods in and you will get a breakdown of nutrients. pwo should consist of protein powder and a simple sugar, like dextrose. also your next meal should come 1-1hr30m after your pwo meal, it should consist of protein and a complex carb, like brown rice/oatmeal/sweet potato.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Read The Stickies!!

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    ok bro, first off we need your stats, secondly go over to fitday.com and plug those foods in and you will get a breakdown of nutrients. pwo should consist of protein powder and a simple sugar, like dextrose. also your next meal should come 1-1hr30m after your pwo meal, it should consist of protein and a complex carb, like brown rice/oatmeal/sweet potato.
    thank you for giving helpful adivce unlike the other 2 jackasses who decided to come in my thread talk shit and contribute nothing

6'3"
    9%

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Jackasses huh? Goodluck receiving any more advice from me or the other "jackass"

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    You can find my diet if you search for it in this forum.
    So check that out for hints, as I am not gonna go into a whole diet for you but will stress that it is important to have a set schedule and eat purposefully.
    1-2lbs chicken as a meal. I mean 1-2 pounds is a pretty wide gap bro, and no carbs in that meal after a workout...definitely add some there. You really need to set things out properly so you can obtain adequate carbs and protein at each meal and your fats as well.

And dont overload on protein I mean 2lbs of chicken at once is just unnecessary. I am sure someone of your size would be ok eating about a quarter of that in terms of needed protein.

Try to eat about 7 meals throughout the day, and make the portions smaller, as like i said 1-2 lbs chicken at once is not needed at all.

Diet is SUCH an important part of bodybuilding, in fact THEE most important. Definitely read through some of the stickies.

-JaH- is offline Junior Member
    thank you for giving helpful adivce unlike the other 2 jackasses who decided to come in my thread talk shit and contribute nothing
    chill out, your post was all jacked up just like all the posts earlier with the script, so chill

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Jackasses huh? Goodluck receiving any more advice from me or the other "jackass"
    oh great advice like use the searh button too bad ill be missing out on that shit

Quote Originally Posted by -JaH-
    chill out, your post was all jacked up just like all the posts earlier with the script, so chill
    sorry i thought you came to say my DIET was all jacked up

i appologize to YOU

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You can find my diet if you search for it in this forum.
    So check that out for hints, as I am not gonna go into a whole diet for you but will stress that it is important to have a set schedule and eat purposefully.
    1-2lbs chicken as a meal. I mean 1-2 pounds is a pretty wide gap bro, and no carbs in that meal after a workout...definitely add some there. You really need to set things out properly so you can obtain adequate carbs and protein at each meal and your fats as well.

And dont overload on protein I mean 2lbs of chicken at once is just unnecessary. I am sure someone of your size would be ok eating about a quarter of that in terms of needed protein.

Try to eat about 7 meals throughout the day, and make the portions smaller, as like i said 1-2 lbs chicken at once is not needed at all.

Diet is SUCH an important part of bodybuilding, in fact THEE most important. Definitely read through some of the stickies.
    thanks bino much appreciated

Thread Information