Rolling-Slab is offline New Member

want to loose 18Kg +,Here's my diet,....

My Diet.

Age just turned 36
    Height 5’ 6”
    Current weight 98kg 215lbs
    Body fat 23% a lot I know

My goal is to drop to 80kg 176lbs or less
    Body fat down to 10% or less if possible

I use to train a lot in my 20`s and ran a few cycles, so I have been in shape before and I am still very stocky with broad shoulders and 50 inch chest. A lot of people think I still lift weights but to be honest up until now I have lifted any thing for 8 years!

My diet:

7am: Mountain bike cardio 30 minutes currently, hopefully rising as I gain stamina to 1hr

8am: 1 can Tuna with Mayonnaise (Protein - fat meal)

10am: ½ cup of oats or ½ cup brown rice. Either 1 can of tuna or 8 oz chicken breast/ lean pork (like to poach it with a little lemon juice and oregano)

12pm: ½ cup of oats blended with a little UHT milk, water, 4 egg whites and a banana for flavor, maybe a little cinnamon to taste.

1pm: Train maybe 45 minutes followed by 45 minutes cardio

3pm: PWO Meal, Not really sure about this one so I have been repeating 12 pm meal.

5pm: 8 oz Chicken Breast or Pork or Can of Tuna with a cup of vegetables

7pm: 8oz chicken, couple of spoons of peanut butter

Been following this diet 4 days, already dropped a few pounds, which is great, but probably just water.

I live in Thailand so gear is readily available in most pharmacies, so I was thinking about adding Clen or maybe give Xenical a whirl but not until I have dropped a bit and gotten a lot fitter
    Last edited by Rolling-Slab; 08-12-2006 at 10:05 PM.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I suggest you research a lot more. Your diet isn't exactly horrible, but it's far from being decent. I also suggest you check the cutting sticky up top for some better ideas, then come back when you've developed something a little more thought out. Also, please figure out the macros for each meal (Pro/Fat/Carb) along with the total kcals for the day.

As for gear..... forget the word. There's no such thing as far as you're concerned. Only diet and cardio. Live by those two things, and you'll make more progress than you could ever hope for. Oh, and develop a decent cardio routine. The one you have is shitty at best. The goal is to burn fat, not just drop weight. Use the search button for ideas.

Good luck.

1buffsob

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a bad overall approach.

Could be improved upon..yes.. but not bad man.

What are the macronutrient amounts per meal?

The approach to cardio isn't bad imo. I do exclusively pwo cardio. I've tossed in a couple morning cardio sessions with 'ok' results. Personally the only change i would make to the morning cardio is maybe the consistency and the duration. I'd get in the gym in the morning.. and maybe save the biking for the weekend for a change of pace.

45 minutes in the am.. and maybe 30-45 minutes pwo.. followed by a low-glycemic carb + lean protein meal.

Nark

Thread Information