brjrj0000 is offline Member

ok so here is the deal

ok so here is the deal. I'm 21 Ive been training about 8 years about 4 seriously and recently i cut from 236 to at one point 178. Without losing much muscle. I now would like to do a clean bulk. This weekend i decided i would induldge a little bit before i the clean bulk began on monday. Friday morning i started out weighing 182. By saturday night i weighed 198! Little to crazy i know. I went from having a six pack to not being able to see my abs at all . For real they looked better when i was weighing 236 prolly due to bloat. The question is do i hurry up and lose this weight now. Or do i hope its all bloat and that it will fall off of me and start the lean bulk???? I know everyone's body reacts differently but what would you all do if you were in my shoes. I'm running my first cycle of test e around mid october and i really wanted to begin upping my size and cals.

BruceLeeWannabe is offline Junior Member
    wow...i do not know what to say. it has to be extreme bloat there's no wway you would gain 16lbs of lard in one day. do you drink enough water?

i usually get in around a gallon and a half although i aim for two but this weekend i didnt drink that much water come to think of it. Ive been drinking lots today trying to flush this garbage out of my system. If i had to guess my calories taken friday would prolly be between 7 and 8 thousand then on Saturday prolly 8 or 9 thousand normally have been eating 2000. Im such an idiot but damn i almost forgot how good food was.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    1 gallon of water makes you hold 8 lbs. of water weight.

yea but i do that everyday and the days where i gained the weight and didnt have that much water

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    8-9000 calories for 2 days in a row....you probly consumed an insane amount of sodium. Some might be fat gain and some is water and will be gone in a few days.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    drink some water... take a dump.. and move on...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    haha yeah i think im just gonna start the clean bulk bump the cals up to 3500 and hope its just bloat that goes away. maybe do a little cardio here and there this week

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Seriously, whenever you get off a diet, excpect a good 5-10lb increase in weight. Most will be water and glycogen replinishment. But when you eat badly (cheat), coming off of a cutter, you can be looking at 20-30lb+ gain in a matter of days. It won't stay long, don't worry. I've gone up 33lbs in 1.5 days just from breaking my diet last christmas for all the good food and candy.

1buffsob

thanks for your input guys

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Seriously, whenever you get off a diet, excpect a good 5-10lb increase in weight. Most will be water and glycogen replinishment. But when you eat badly (cheat), coming off of a cutter, you can be looking at 20-30lb+ gain in a matter of days. It won't stay long, don't worry. I've gone up 33lbs in 1.5 days just from breaking my diet last christmas for all the good food and candy.

1buffsob
    holy 33lbs in 1.5 days! your diet must have been extremely clean for the longest time.. . last time i cheated was 2 weeks ago and my stomach just couldn't handle it...i dont mean to be disgusting but i unleashed chocolate water fall into the toilet.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    i have done this, like i went from a 2600 cal cut for 12 weeks to 5600 for a bulk overnight. In 5 days i gained 21lbs. lowered to about 7 over where i was.

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_IN_THE_GAME
    i have done this, like i went from a 2600 cal cut for 12 weeks to 5600 for a bulk overnight. In 5 days i gained 21lbs. lowered to about 7 over where i was.
    yeah i have been cutting for awhile now 1800 -2200 cals then friday i prolly had close to 8,000 cals and saturday 9,000 no joke. None the less my weight is coming back down and ive actually been eating around 3,300 cals had it down this morning to 185. but that was after a short jog on an empty stomach.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceLeeWannabe
    holy 33lbs in 1.5 days! your diet must have been extremely clean for the longest time.. . last time i cheated was 2 weeks ago and my stomach just couldn't handle it...i dont mean to be disgusting but i unleashed chocolate water fall into the toilet.
    I was really glycogen depleted. But 9000kcals+ of christmas yams, candy, fudge, pie, and icecream brought on so much weight, it was insane. I had a double chin going and my feet swelled up. I was about 12%bf at the time, but I had no trace of abs whatsoever after a couple of hours. I looked great for the first 2 hours though when I was full and vascular. Then spilled over and looked like Santa Clause.

1buffsob

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

i know this thread is old but this made me laugh so hard i had to reply haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I was really glycogen depleted. But 9000kcals+ of christmas yams, candy, fudge, pie, and icecream brought on so much weight, it was insane. I had a double chin going and my feet swelled up. I was about 12%bf at the time, but I had no trace of abs whatsoever after a couple of hours. I looked great for the first 2 hours though when I was full and vascular. Then spilled over and looked like Santa Clause.

1buffsob

oh man those yams and marshmellows...mm. I think i know what feeling you're talking about. Every time i eat a cheat meal the next morning i feel like i have short fat fingers and my face feels heavy. but it all goes away in the next 12 hours or so. 9000kcals...

Thread Information